• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Russia alone was never a threat to Poland (see e.g. 1920).

It always takes both Russia and Germany united to destroy Poland.

Even this is merely a necessary condition but no sufficient condition. Also Poland-Lithuania wasn't always the innocent victim as they like to portray themselves today (I'm not accusing you).
Germay+Russia crushing Poland or Germany+ Poland crushing Russia or Poland + Russia crushing Germany,
none of this is acceptable. It should be Germany+Poland+Russia united. The rest of Europe excl. Britain would follow automatically. Of course there are forces who don't like such union.
That being said, I mostly share your points of view on that matter, I think.

It turns out that Trump did not win because of the White vote, he actually got less than Romney (58% for Trump, compared to 59% for Romney in 2012). He won only because more minorities voted for him than they did for Romney back in 2012.

For example 30% of Hispanic votes were for Trump. He also got more of Black votes than Romney.

Around 30% (IIRC) of Asian-Americans also supported Trump.

Some Russian politicians (Vladimir Zhirinovsky) suggested back in 2014 or 2015 that Poland should partition Ukraine together with Russia. This is how "hostile" they are. There is really nothing that Russia wants from Poland, they are only interested in Ukraine and Belarus.

Of course Poland is pro-Ukrainian in this conflict, but it doesn't mean that there is any direct threat to Poland from Russia.

The Russians are interested to return as a Great Power as Soviet Union was. Is this against the interests of Poland?

Some Russian politicians (Vladimir Zhirinovsky) suggested back in 2014 or 2015 that Poland should partition Ukraine together with Russia. This is how "hostile" they are. There is really nothing that Russia wants from Poland, they are only interested in Ukraine and Belarus.

Of course Poland is pro-Ukrainian in this conflict, but it doesn't mean that there is any direct threat to Poland from Russia.

Tomenable still lives in the conviction that Trump cares more about Poles than Latinos.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/06/14/n...p-faces-yet-another-delay.html?pagewanted=all

NATO cost reduction is one of the key Trump issues. NATO membership is a thorn in the eye of Putin. So what's the win win in a deal between Putin and Trump?

Ok may be not direct through invasion. But a Warschau Pact 2.0.? A protectorate?

Thanks uncle Donald!

IF refusing immigration to the few who wish to immigrate to America helps prevent Islamic Terrorism I'm all for it. If they really NEED to leave their homelands they can go to Europe :).

How is following immigration laws extreme? Sure deporting maybe deporting all *illegal* immigrants is but the idea behind isn't extreme. We do need a wall.

Why do they have to come to Europe, exactly. Why not the USA. The USA has vast empty open spaces.

As for the wall to keep Mexicans out, how can any serious politician claim Mexico should pay for it.

I wrote this two days ago...

"People can be as condescending as they like, but a lot of his message is resonating with people: jobs are gone that will never come back, a lot of these new jobs are low paying, part-time, service jobs, so people need three to replace one, if you're not on Medicaid you're paying a fortune for steadily worsening health service, the new immigrants are indeed taking some jobs from citizens, political correctness is running amok, the police are being assassinated in the streets, and everyone, both left and right knows that the media is in the tank for the Democrats, and that Hillary Clinton is thoroughly corrupt whether or not she left enough evidence behind to get a conviction. "

I would add that there were obviously a lot of people who resented being called a "basket of deplorables" and racists when the vast majority of them would never take away the civil rights of minority citizens. They also are probably sick and tired of entitled people who are doing fine in the new economy not giving a damn what has happened to their lives. Most especially, that applies to the media and celebrities.

I knew all of this, but I made the mistake of believing the pre-election polls and even the exit polls, and the constantly babbling national media with their talk of Hispanics on the march. Well, 30% of Hispanics voted for Trump. Even blacks voted for him at 8%, which is more than Romney got. I guess they didn't buy the constant media drum beat that he's a racist for being against illegal immigration.

Another fact which should be emphasized is that it was predicted that college educated people would for the first time in modern voting history go for the Democrat over the Republican. Well,if I'm reading the returns correctly, the margin was tighter, four points, but Trump held that group too. There were indeed a lot of "secret" voters out there, college educated ones among them.

Meanwhile, he didn't drag down the percentages for the Senate and the House. The Republicans retained control of both and the vast majority of state legislatures and governorships as well.

Does this analysis mean I'm happy about his win? No, it doesn't and I'm not. I'm afraid that clownish Trump will re-appear, and I still think he has the wrong temperament for the job. Plus, I have no idea what this guy will actually do. Everything will depend on the people he chooses to surround him.

Truth is truth, though.

Wait, I've always felt that college educated people would typically lean left (not that I'm doubting you, I'm just a bit surprised). As much as I don't support Trump as president, I feel for those people who get cheated out of jobs due to illegal immigration.

Now can someone tell me HOW someone with NO EXPERIENCE in POLITICS can do well as President?

And Trump himself.....?
View attachment 8187

Not surprised. He's not a real conservative that's for sure. He's pro-gay, was or is pro-abortion. He made himself appear to be very conservative to get votes and the liberal media fell for his trick more than conservative voters did. Their exaggeration of his right wingness is what won him the election. As I expressed earlier I'm happy he won not because of who is but because of who the people who hate him are. Now I look forward to see what he does as President and especially how people will react.

Not surprised. He's not a real conservative that's for sure. He's pro-gay, was or is pro-abortion. He made himself appear to be very conservative to get votes and the liberal media fell for his trick more than conservative voters did. Their exaggeration of his right wingness is what won him the election. As I expressed earlier I'm happy he won not because of who is but because of who the people who hate him are. Now I look forward to see what he does as President and especially how people will react.

I did a fact check Fire Haired. That statement from Trump from 1998 isn't true....Sorry! Hard to get reliable sources nowadays!
http://www.factcheck.org/2015/11/bogus-meme-targets-trump/

Why do they have to come to Europe, exactly. Why not the USA. The USA has vast empty open spaces.

Sure...but would if we still don't want them. Let's assume the following case is reality; we don't want potential terrorist(even if the chance is low) and Europe doesn't. In most cases someone who puts their country first would say "Yeah, their immigration/refugetion(???) to crowded Europe might be a concern for us but we need to first make sure they don't come here and then figure out if there's a problem after that".

As for the wall to keep Mexicans out, how can any serious politician claim Mexico should pay for it.

That is crazy but like I said before the idea of slowing down illegal immigrants and deporting illegal immigrants isn't crazy.

MEXICANS SEND 25 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR THROUGH WESTERN UNION. he I LOOKING TO TAX THAT MONEY TO BUILD THE WALL.

are you questioning democracy when the outcome does'nt please you?

well, it's a rigged system ..
Conspiracy theorists have to explain who was behind Trump's election (from people who control the world), because as we know, that the system is rigged.

now the DAX is down 1.74 %

the US Dollar is going up and down too

they really don't know what to think of all this
Exactly. The sell off was even shorter lived than anyone expected. Trump is like enigma, nobody knows if he will do what he says.

Oh well of course one can question democracy, for example in such a case. What's wrong with that? People are not allowed to state their opinion now?

Contrary to belief of most Trump supporters who what a dramatic change in US, not all changes are good. Democratic rise to power of individuals like Hitler or Hugo Chavez are prime examples of terrible changes and countries in ruin. Be careful what you wish for ...

these people just think the current establishment is even worse than Trump
They do, but it doesn't make it true. Trump could be as well a new worse establishment. I know most people in US want changes, but I think they've chosen a wrong "prophet". For starters, let's see if he puts Clinton in jail as he promised and how he is going to kick out all the establishment from politics.

I think someone went to sleep. Was really a long night. Of course, not Trump. :D

The victimised white-Caucasian-males who once belonged to the middle-class are making a statement............both in the USA election and Brexit recently..........Globalization has killed the middel-class.

On Trump, ............time will tell what you get.

I will really enjoy it if he has success proving the old Government type was corrupt. ............LOL

I guess they didn't buy the constant media drum beat that he's a racist for being against illegal immigration.
How about for running full page ad in newspapers accusing Central Park 5 and demanding death penalty for them, 5 black guys? The worst part is that he never apologized or changed his mind in face of genetic evidence proving them innocent.
How about for saying that he would never let black people to count his money, only Jews?
How about accusing a judge for being partial because he was a Mexican?
Maybe he just doesn't want to politically correct, right?

Tomenable still lives in the conviction that Trump cares more about Poles than Latinos.
http://www.nytimes.com/1998/06/14/n...p-faces-yet-another-delay.html?pagewanted=all

NATO cost reduction is one of the key Trump issues. NATO membership is a thorn in the eye of Putin. So what's the win win in a deal between Putin and Trump?

Ok may be not direct through invasion. But a Warschau Pact 2.0.? A protectorate?

Thanks uncle Donald!
And of course Russia never invades. They only save and liberate people from bad influences, be it capitalism or western imperialism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700914 times.

Back