• Marco Rubio

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 24 45.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
don’t feel sorry for the Democrats yet, ... we still don’t know who won the election ... Let's hope it's not them that have to solve your problems ... with my money :)

You mean Trump trying to get the state legislators in Michigan to overthrow the voters will by appointing the electors. If that's not a coup I don't know what is short of having the military overthrow the government. I mean why have presidential elections if the legislators can overturn the election results.

It's your money no matter who is in office. In one case you are subsidizing oil and coal companies and big farma (not Pharma) in the other solar companies.:grin:

I don't know what the big issue is.......he has to declare , ....on the earliest day, on the 14th of December

He is milking the glory of the 2 x covid cures created.....which will go down in history as under his presidency

he is following the law of the election...........he runs the country until 20th of January 2021

I don't know what the big issue is.......he has to declare , ....on the earliest day, on the 14th of December

He is milking the glory of the 2 x covid cures created.....which will go down in history as under his presidency

he is following the law of the election...........he runs the country until 20th of January 2021

Meanwhile, he's doing his best by trying to overturn the results of the election. I have absolutely no problem with recounts, but recounts are only triggered by a certain threshold like Georgia. Georgia is about to or has certified the election there. Even in Wisconsin although I have a harder time understanding that. Basta!!!

You mean Trump trying to get the state legislators in Michigan to overthrow the voters will by appointing the electors. If that's not a coup I don't know what is short of having the military overthrow the government. I mean why have presidential elections if the legislators can overturn the election results.

It's your money no matter who is in office. In one case you are subsidizing oil and coal companies and big farma (not Pharma) in the other solar companies.:grin:

... it’s more of a counter coup ... to restore the will of the people :grin:

[FONT=&quot]
Words have consequences:
Members of a Michigan militia group had more planned than just kidnapping the state's governor.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Last month, the FBI discovered a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) and try her for "treason," arresting 14 militia members allegedly involved in the effort. But beyond that task, court filings also reveal the men planned to publicly execute other public officials, or if all else failed, burn down the state house entirely, ABC7 Chicago reports.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]While just 14 men have been arrested in the plot so far, they had a "Plan B" that "involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials," ABC7 reports. Plan C involved burning down the statehouse with its legislators locked inside, "leaving no survivors," ABC7 continues. These plots all unfolded as Whitmer and Michigan's government implemented lockdowns to stop the spread of COVID-19.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-militia-planned-weeklong-series-180819334.html[/FONT]

Now this scary to me, he risks Civil War:

[FONT=&quot]Brad Brooks, Nathan Layne and Tim ReidFri, November 20, 2020, 7:07 AM EST

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]By Brad Brooks, Nathan Layne and Tim Reid
SUNDOWN, Texas (Reuters) - Brett Fryar is like many mainstream Republicans. A 50-year-old chiropractor in this west Texas town, he owns a small business. He has two undergraduate degrees and a master’s degree, in organic chemistry. He attends Southcrest Baptist Church in nearby Lubbock, where he has previously taught Sunday school and bible studies.
Fryar didn’t much like Donald Trump at first, during the U.S. president’s 2016 campaign. He voted for Texas Senator Ted Cruz in the Republican primaries.
Now, Fryar says he would go to war for Trump. He has joined the newly formed South Plains Patriots, a group of a few hundred members that includes a “reactionary” force of about three dozen - including Fryar and his son, Caleb - who conduct firearms training.
- ADVERTISEMENT -
Nothing will convince Fryar and many others here in Sundown - including the town’s mayor, another Patriots member - that Democrat Joe Biden won the Nov. 3 presidential election fairly. They believe Trump’s stream of election-fraud allegations and say they’re preparing for the possibility of a “civil war” with the American political left.
"If President Trump comes out and says: 'Guys, I have irrefutable proof of fraud, the courts won't listen, and I'm now calling on Americans to take up arms,' we would go," said Fryar, wearing a button-down shirt, pressed slacks and a paisley tie during a recent interview at his office.
The unshakable trust in Trump in this town of about 1,400 residents reflects a national phenomenon among many Republicans, despite the absence of evidence in a barrage of post-election lawsuits by the president and his allies. About half of Republicans polled by Reuters/Ipsos said Trump “rightfully won” the election but had it stolen from him in systemic fraud favoring Biden, according to a survey conducted between Nov. 13 and 17. Just 29% of Republicans said Biden rightfully won. Other polls since the election have reported that an even higher proportion - up to 80% - of Republicans trust Trump’s baseless fraud narrative.
Trump’s legal onslaught has so far flopped, with judges quickly dismissing many cases and his lawyers dropping or withdrawing from others. None of the cases contain allegations - much less evidence - that are likely to invalidate enough votes to overturn the election, election experts say.
And yet the election-theft claims are proving politically potent. All but a handful of Republican lawmakers have backed Trump’s fraud claims or stayed silent, effectively freezing the transition of power as the president refuses to concede. Trump has succeeded in sowing further public distrust in the media, which typically calls elections, and undermined citizens’ faith in the state and local election officials who underpin American democracy.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-republican-voters-no-way-120755031.html

[/FONT]

... it’s more of a counter coup ... to restore the will of the people :grin:

That's indeed a classic one....to dismantle democracy with a lip service to the will of the people.

TNT_Graphics_Web-02.jpg

I heard Biden is putting a few people from this organization into his administration:

Funding[edit]

For fiscal year 2013, CSIS had an operating revenue of US$32.3 million. The sources were 32% corporate, 29% foundation, 19% government, 9% individuals, 5% endowment, and 6% other. CSIS had operating expenses of US$32.2 million for 2013 — 78% for programs, 16% for administration, and 6% for development.[55]
In September 2014, The New York Times reported that the United Arab Emirates had donated a sum greater than $1 million to the organization. Additionally, CSIS has received an undisclosed amount of funding from Japan through the government-funded Japan External Trade Organization, as well as from Norway. After being contacted by the Times, CSIS released a list of foreign state donors, listing 13 governments including those of Germany and China.[56] The Center for Strategic and International Studies CSIS lists major funding from defense contractors such as Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, General Dynamics, and General Atomics.[57]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Center_for_Strategic_and_International_Studies

Shouldn't it bother people that they are bankrolled by foreign governments, including our greatest rival? As well as defense contractors?

I heard Biden is putting a few people from this organization into his administration:

Shouldn't it bother people that they are bankrolled by foreign governments, including our greatest rival? As well as defense contractors?

You know that they do studies for those governments? They are a consulting group just like the Heritage Foundation. Where does the Heritage Foundation gets its funding? The Koch Brothers? There have been plenty of government functionaries that came from the Heritage Foundation and other such right wing groups during the last administration and previous Republican administrations. Should we investigate them also?

I have no problem labeling all of these Washington think tanks as lobbyists. If they accept money from organization or countries then they should be labeled as such.

You know that they do studies for those governments? They are a consulting group just like the Heritage Foundation. Where does the Heritage Foundation gets its funding? The Koch Brothers? There have been plenty of government functionaries that came from the Heritage Foundation and other such right wing groups during the last administration and previous Republican administrations. Should we investigate them also?

I don't think they are getting them from China, our greatest rival for world hegemony.

a snippit from the NYTimes. They're supposed to be credible, right?

"Some scholars say the donations have led to implicit agreements that the research groups would refrain from criticizing the donor governments."

Words have consequences:
Members of a Michigan militia group had more planned than just kidnapping the state's governor.

Last month, the FBI discovered a plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) and try her for "treason," arresting 14 militia members allegedly involved in the effort. But beyond that task, court filings also reveal the men planned to publicly execute other public officials, or if all else failed, burn down the state house entirely, ABC7 Chicago reports.
While just 14 men have been arrested in the plot so far, they had a "Plan B" that "involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials," ABC7 reports. Plan C involved burning down the statehouse with its legislators locked inside, "leaving no survivors," ABC7 continues. These plots all unfolded as Whitmer and Michigan's government implemented lockdowns to stop the spread of COVID-19.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/michigan-militia-planned-weeklong-series-180819334.html

Do NOT WORRY, BE HAPPY.

do not know what they discovered there, but such organisations existed many the last Century, and many were silently political protected. and some manage to assasinate great politicians.
the problem is that until state eliminates them, they do enough damage, like the assasinationd done in Greece,
STATE MUST inform and educate people what is Democracy, via Media, Advertising etc, so people recogn and know and avoid them.

may I remind you,

17 NOE

135125-17n_-1-.jpg

Brigate Rosse

200px-Aldo_Moro_br.jpg

subgroups of Golden dawn

PAPPAS_NAZI.jpg

I have no problem labeling all of these Washington think tanks as lobbyists. If they accept money from organization or countries then they should be labeled as such.

Thanks to people like John McCain, money equals speech. Now foreign-governments have more speech in the United States, than US citizens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_United_v._FEC

Kathleen Hicks is one one them.

https://www.newsweek.com/half-joe-b...tion-team-are-womentrump-had-just-one-1546541

So I guess China et al. will have their (agents) representation in the US gov't...

China has owned Biden for years, way before his bag man, his son, went to get the latest collections.

A couple of decades ago a senior editor at the Times, I think, was overheard answering the question "Who's the dumbest man in the Senate"? The answer was Biden. Another one that has become well known in Washington is that there isn't a foreign policy issue for the last thirty years about which he's been right. I'd add corrupt to stupid.

He's typical of the old style politicians who didn't go to a good enough law school, didn't do well there (76th out of 87 in a mediocre school is pathetic, but then he never did well in school), weren't good enough to make a really prosperous living as lawyers, so they joined the local machine, did everything they were told, went to all the dinners, volunteered for everything, made all the right contacts, and if they were presentable, affable, good at the glad handing and back slapping and baby kissing, and could read a speech, they got a shot. Once in office, what with all the perks and freebies and sage investment advice and "gifts", they get prosperous. I saw people of my own era doing it, not just Biden's.

If you look at his record as a whole, the push for increased globalization and the pro-China policies is clear. That's why when I hear the "Scranton" crap about the poor workers of the northeast start I have to turn off the tv. I couldn't listen to Trump either. So there you go.

Except didn’t more people clearly vote for Biden? It’s not a “counter coup”, it’s an attempt at a coup.

Yes but then it's probably the argument it's 'stolen' so the 'real will of the people' is served by this....or such like nonsense....

Except didn’t more people clearly vote for Biden? It’s not a “counter coup”, it’s an attempt at a coup.

It's not clear at all, ... we will find out.

it makes total sense to investigate alleged wrongdoing.

... Democracy (Constitutional Republic) at work):

A8C7yRI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 700926 times.

Back