Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Polish
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-L617
mtDNA haplogroup
W6a
Very funny. This might be what lots of non-whites in the world feel like though, so it is understandable they have a fantasy of whites being less civilized servants.

2030? No way. But 2130 will give India enough time to grow from poverty to prosperity. However at that time we will have robots for servants and automated cars.
On other hand this little movie puts things in perspective and make people think. Thanks

Saw that movie years ago. Looking at the footage this is pretty much somewhere in some Gulf Arab state.

Also the servants are pretty much Whites and Arabs, two ethnic groups in whoms countries Indians regularly work. This clip looks more like a "payback" dream. I kinda understand their anger but this just shows inferiorty complex of indians very well and what their deepest desire is before everything, basically having white servants lol. Thats why this was somehow the first thing mentioned in the clip.

Last edited:
I'd suggest they'd be better off spending their time trying to integrate their Untouchables and Tribals, eradicating the diseases that are still rampant, and cleaning up their filthy cities and building housing so people don't have to live, eat, and defecate on the street rather than dreaming about how they can out consume and condescend to westerners.

If we actually pay close attention the video was made to adress Indians themselves, it is meant to tell them "look if we work hard, the roles will be change not we will bag them for money or go to their countries to work for them, they will do for us. " I think in first place the video shows how Indians feel they are treated in Western and Arab countries. And for some Arab countries it isn't far stretched.

If we actually pay close attention the video was made to adress Indians themselves, it is meant to tell them "look if we work hard, the roles will be change not we will bag them for money or go to their countries to work for them, they will do for us. " I think in first place the video shows how Indians feel they are treated in Western and Arab countries. And for some Arab countries it isn't far stretched.

I don't know how Indians are treated in Arab countries, but here in the U.S. the vast majority of immigrants are from the upper castes and come with money or a bunch of Indians pool their money and they buy businesses or go into the sciences, medicine etc. One prominent Indian American is governor of South Carolina, and another of Louisiana, both southern states I might add. They have very little to complain about as far as I'm concerned.

88bc6df7-d1f7-46ea-aa06-c4beb86ee56b-large16x9_NikkiHaleygivesGOPResponse.jpg

Here she is with her family:
Nikki-Haley-1.jpg

Bobby_Jindal,_official_109th_Congressional_photo.jpg

Of course, one could speculate that it might be a better use of their excess cash to invest in solutions for their home country rather than spending 500,000 dollars on weddings for their daughters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...0-11e4-886b-c22184f27c35_story.html?tid=sm_fb

The thing is, as you pointed out Angela. Indias "complaining" about racism is actually one of the most bizarr things in this world. Considering that Indians themselves are one of the most racist nation on earth, they are so racist that in fact they still treat the "untouchable" (Tamils and the kind) as servants themselves. The solution for this is not that the Indians learn to live together, same problem as in Western Asia the real issue is that "India" as a state in this form shouldn't exist. We are dealing with dozens of ethnic groups and hundreds of tribal castes.
Not for a reason is India called "the Sub-Continent". It should be divided into many states.

Last edited:
Not for a reason is India called "the Sub-Continent". It should be divided into many states.
It actually is divided into many states - India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.

It actually is divided into many states - India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka.

The large majority however is still one state. single provinces like Punjab pr Rajahstan are as big as average sized countries of Europe.

There are many seperatist movements in India like the Tamil tigers or the Punjabis.

2030? No way. But 2130 will give India enough time to grow from poverty to prosperity. However at that time we will have robots for servants and automated cars.
On other hand this little movie puts things in perspective and make people think. Thanks

There will also likely be a lot of food shortages, lack of water, and much of the Indian coastline (where a large % of Indians live) will be gone.

This thread has been viewed 9516 times.

Back