Interpretome? What does this mean?

I was wondering about those CTSxxx entries. I have seen them before but I can't remember where, except on that tree. I didn't get past T1aM70/Page46/PF5662, Page78 I know they are in my data somewhere.

Edited to show that I am either a complete dolt, or I am learning: :grin:

I found this site https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zWfuP---x4hes22QnIEmt_hfRYKyHwbqWlFnmOFtKiM/edit and did indeed go a little further down the tree to look in in my downloaded file to find the location 6736443 C. So it looks like I am T1a1a - L208/Pages2. I think I finally got it, it was time consuming but fun (I'm weird :confused:).

Great
so you are in Pages00002 of the largest T1a groups ( there are 3 groups of T1a and 1 group of T2 ) .............. T1a1* ( under L162)

I am in the T1a2 * group , so we differ

Great
so you are in Pages00002 of the largest T1a groups ( there are 3 groups of T1a and 1 group of T2 ) .............. T1a1* ( under L162)

I am in the T1a2 * group , so we differ

Thanks for confirming that I wasn't reading it wrong. There's nothing worse (well, maybe a few things worse) than telling the world you're one thing and you learn you're not. :D

my father's 23andme numbers below............he is north-italian with 350 years of continuous registry documents on his family line

99.6% European

Southern European
21.0% Italian
6.0% Balkan
4.1% Iberian

31.5% Broadly Southern European

Northwestern European
5.4% French & German
3.0% British & Irish

18.2% Broadly Northwestern European

0.6% Eastern European

0.1%Ashkenazi

9.7%Broadly European

0.3% East Asian & Native American
East Asian 0.3%

Broadly East Asian

I asked 23andme on why the high 31.5% broadly southern European of which is not Italian nor Iberian and neither balkan and they basically state they do not have enough sample from the Italian, Slovenian and Austrian alpine people.

I think Slovenia and Hungary are not part of the Balkans for 23andme

Balkan is a peninsula, and Hungary simply dosen't located on that peninsula.

This thread has been viewed 14076 times.

Back