Four questions for those who still believe in prehistoric Slavs and other fairy tales

I received infarctions from Taranis and LeBrok for making genuine comments in this topic.

Since I have been on this forum, I noticed, there are more active moderators than regular members. I am having a laugh at some moderators and their comments. Do I have to write something nasty to help them to ban me permanently? Taranis and Lebrok! Both of you are dick-heads. Taranis! You are a Nazi ****. Ban me permanently. LOL. This will help you to explain other moderators why you banned a certain member.

I received infarctions from Taranis and LeBrok for making genuine comments in this topic.

Since I have been on this forum, I noticed, there are more active moderators than regular members. I am having a laugh at some moderators and their comments. Do I have to write something nasty to help them to ban me permanently? Taranis and Lebrok! Both of you are dick-heads. Taranis! You are a Nazi ****. Ban me permanently. LOL. This will help you to explain other moderators why you banned a certain member.
Nope, you got infractions are banned now because you are antisocial ass.

Lest there be any doubt, I would have issued an infraction for calling someone a mongrel as well had I seen it. You just don't get to insult people that way on this forum, whether or not your other arguments are sound.

Nope, you got infractions are banned now because you are antisocial ass.

He forgot that this is an european forum and not some agricultural cooperative of Lukashenko.

Ok guys

I think we go back to stupidity,

1rst do not compare south Slavs with West Slavs and other Slavs,

2nd Russians and Ruthinians, Ruthinians were not Slavs, neither Ukrainians are,

3rd, before Slavs enter blakans or pass the Danube South to create what we say today South Slavs, which is not an ethnicity but a linguistic term, must read that Slavs were at Today Austria west of Great Moravia canturies before enter East Roman empire, (Carantanians)

4rth Slovenes came from Austria, Serbo-Croats or Croato-Serbs as ever you like, came from Poland and East Germany, Severi (Slavs of Bulgaria) came from Ukraine with Balgurs,
so South Slavs are not an ethnicity,

5th according to many Linguists OCS is closer to protoSlavic so South Slavic is closer linguistic to proto forms,

Illyrians and Illyrians Slavs etc etc is just a ....., that suits some agendas

According to which ancient samples?
[/COLOR]
those r almost all the Balkan haplogroups present there for at least 2000 years, hence my sarcastic answer.

Can u disprove the presence of any of those haplogroups in Balkans 2000 years back?

so long as there's no data dismissing the presence of these major haplogroups, Albanians remain in the vast majority to be called locals and not Caucasians/Anatolians or whatever other laughable theories.

those r almost all the Balkan haplogroups present there for at least 2000 years, hence my sarcastic answer.

Can u disprove the presence of any of those haplogroups in Balkans 2000 years back?

so long as there's no data dismissing the presence of these major haplogroups, Albanians remain in the vast majority to be called locals and not Caucasians/Anatolians or whatever other laughable theories.

except that their language is not local,

so long as there's no data dismissing the presence of these major haplogroups, Albanians remain in the vast majority to be called locals and not Caucasians/Anatolians or whatever other laughable theories.[/QUOTE

That may be one of the most nonsensical statements I've ever read on this board. Is this your idea of logical deduction?

1. We are the descendants of the Illyrians because I think so or that's our mythos

2. We have the following haplogroups

3. Therefore, the Illyrians had those haplogroups.

Really? You think that's the way it works? Not in science it doesn't. Not on this Board it doesn't. I don't have to prove a negative. You're the one making a definitive statement about the haplogroups of the Illyrians. If you're going to say the Illyrians had any haplogroup whatsoever, you need proof, i.e. ancient dna. If you don't have it, your belief is meaningless, and not worth of discussion. Period.

Milan, before I get to why Thracian cannot be a Balto-Slavic language, I would like to address why exactly I dismiss Curta's original questions:

1) I find the reversal more interesting to ask: can people be Slavic without speaking a Slavic language?

2) Why should there be no separate archaeological cultures?

3) If there is no archaeological evidence for a Slavic migration to the western Balkans, as Curta asserts, then either Slavic languages spread there through acculturation and not through to demic movement, or Slavic languages have been present since before the Migration Period. Since there is no evidence for Slavic languages being spoken in the Western Balkans in Roman times (this is an archaeological fact that I do not see as contestable), the only sensible conclusion is that the Slavic languages (by whatever means) arrived later.

4) Why does the Zupa system have to be a key feature Proto-Slavic society?

The way I see, and this goes back to what I said before, Curta has a Balkans-centric view of the origin of the Slavs which I find dismissable. You cannot, in my opinion, talk about Slavs if you do not address all three branches. And I will say what I said before: I do not believe that it is possible, based on the internal history of the Slavic languages, that Proto-Slavic was a conlang that was invented in the 500s and spread amongst the Avar Khanate. Nor do I believe that the Proto-Slavs were nomadic invaders from the steppe. Nor do I believe that Slavic language family is much older, and West Slavic and South Slavic speakers have been "hiding" in blind sight of Greek and Roman authors on the Balkans and amongst the Germanic peoples in Central Europe, without them recording a single Slavic word (the latter is essentially the consequence of Curta's proposals).

so long as there's no data dismissing the presence of these major haplogroups, Albanians remain in the vast majority to be called locals and not Caucasians/Anatolians or whatever other laughable theories.[/QUOTE

That may be one of the most nonsensical statements I've ever read on this board. Is this your idea of logical deduction?

1. We are the descendants of the Illyrians because I think so or that's our mythos

2. We have the following haplogroups

3. Therefore, the Illyrians had those haplogroups.

Really? You think that's the way it works? Not in science it doesn't. Not on this Board it doesn't. I don't have to prove a negative. You're the one making a definitive statement about the haplogroups of the Illyrians. If you're going to say the Illyrians had any haplogroup whatsoever, you need proof, i.e. ancient dna. If you don't have it, your belief is meaningless, and not worth of discussion. Period.
Perhaps u were having a rough day, so I'll post again in order to make myself clear as I feel like you're answering to someone else and not my post.

Illyrians were a group of tribes living in the Western Balkans and we dont know if all of them were indeed related to each or to what extent they were, so therefore when anybody with basic logic and knowledge uses the word Illyrian from a geographical point of view, like saying Balkanites, or European.

Having read in Eupedia about all of the aforementioned haplgroups, I do not remember any scientific post dismissing their presence in the Balkans or even Western Balkans 2000 years ago, therefore what came to be known as Illyrians were obviously a mix of all those relatively local haplogroups altogether and not a single one or two as u appear to be suggesting (although I've seen how u debate and I dont think u stand at that level).

If u wanna talk about the original Illyrians as Indo-Europeans, well nobody knows that so anyone like Yetos claiming that Albanian is not the language of the locals is just a hater with wishful thinking as his country's territorial interest are at stake, therefore he's inclined to believe and begs God that someone in the future finally proves that Albanian is indeed a Northern Balkan language so that they can freely claim Epirus and up until Shkodra in the North, while the Serbs can claim the rest.

So long story short, Illyrians came as Nobody knows (probably R1b, R1a, or whatever, who cares?!) and mixed with the locals and gave birth to the real Illyrians that we know of, not the pre-historic ones that nobody knows of, just like the pre-historic Hellens (yes Yetos, Hellenic is indeed a "non-local" language too according to you), pre-historic Latins, Celts, Germanics, and so on. Period.

1) I find the reversal more interesting to ask: can people be Slavic without speaking a Slavic language?
In present day is well established what a Slav mean,it mean a Slavic speaker,however we talk about 6th and 7th century when the name wasn't apply in that way,do you realise that?
We speak of Sclavenes and Antes as Slavs today,how are "Antes" Slavs? they are not Sclavenes but Antes historians atributed them to East Slavs.Do you realise that those were multilingual societies speaking more then one language,what is your evidence to count them as Slavs? if they were Slavs assuming because spoke Slavic,so were then also Avars Slavs because they too spoke a language they all understood-supposedly Slavic,do you realise the question? you do not apply a 21th century meaning in the 6th century without proof,but just because you think it is true.
We do not look in history that way,Curta question is very right therefore.

2) Why should there be no separate archaeological cultures?
Sclavenes were located in the Danube basin,precisely in today Romania,there is no single evidence they brought material culture from the north,or they came from there,cherry picking cultures without evidence or because we believe so...we can easy claim a culture in Spain as Slavic that way.

3) If there is no archaeological evidence for a Slavic migration to the western Balkans, as Curta asserts, then either Slavic languages spread there through acculturation and not through to demic movement, or Slavic languages have been present since before the Migration Period. Since there is no evidence for Slavic languages being spoken in the Western Balkans in Roman times (this is an archaeological fact that I do not see as contestable), the only sensible conclusion is that the Slavic languages (by whatever means) arrived later.
Acculturation or whatever Curta does not go in languages,he is archeologist and historian,the Slavic history in the 19th century was written on supposedly most archaic river names of Slavic origin located in western Ukraine,hence the urheimat was there,so from there they were migrating all over the place,without archeological proves or anything like that! Archeology was working according to that idea.
Linguistic violation on archeology,languages fundamental assumption of modern nationalism.

4) Why does the Zupa system have to be a key feature Proto-Slavic society?
You should ask this question to those that propose a migrationist model not to Curta,since they assert that Zupa system was brought from the urheimat in Croatia and Slovenia,but such system never in history existed there,nor in other Slavic country! especialy the one they claim as homeland,can you imagine the blunder.
So why does exist in Croatia and Slovenia then?

The way I see, and this goes back to what I said before, Curta has a Balkans-centric view of the origin of the Slavs which I find dismissable. You cannot, in my opinion, talk about Slavs if you do not address all three branches. And I will say what I said before: I do not believe that it is possible, based on the internal history of the Slavic languages, that Proto-Slavic was a conlang that was invented in the 500s and spread amongst the Avar Khanate. Nor do I believe that the Proto-Slavs were nomadic invaders from the steppe. Nor do I believe that Slavic language family is much older, and West Slavic and South Slavic speakers have been "hiding" in blind sight of Greek and Roman authors on the Balkans and amongst the Germanic peoples in Central Europe, without them recording a single Slavic word (the latter is essentially the consequence of Curta's proposals).
Curta does not choose the "Slavs" to be or appear in Romania and just because they were there and more north of them live Slavs today as well doesn't mean they came from there or this must be atributed to them,there is entire field of history dedicated to them Wends (North Slavs) in Fredegar chronicle i guess in his book.
As for those language spread amongst Avar khaganate etc is again work on linguists such is Omeljan Pritsak and so on..

Last edited:
The Philistine Inscription 4.5 from Ashkelon (Israel)
http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperIn...?PaperID=69428
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples
1200 b.c.

*IUDI PADI PA WEDIMI

My suggestion:
IUDI - jews, not people "liudi"
PADI - podoydi|padi (with reduced features or syllables) a dialect, similar to GreatRussian or BeloRussian, voicing "a" instead of "o"
PA - once again, written as "po", pronounced "pa"
WEDIMI - the modern form is ot|po-vedayte, or rather, learn or taste. The "-me" at the end is reasonable in the context of the old forms.

The Philistine Inscription 4.5 from Ashkelon (Israel)
http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperIn...?PaperID=69428
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sea_Peoples
1200 b.c.

*IUDI PADI PA WEDIMI

My suggestion:
IUDI - jews, not people "liudi"
PADI - podoydi|padi (with reduced features or syllables) a dialect, similar to GreatRussian or BeloRussian, voicing "a" instead of "o"
PA - once again, written as "po", pronounced "pa"
WEDIMI - the modern form is ot|po-vedayte, or rather, learn or taste. The "-me" at the end is reasonable in the context of the old forms.
U got me excited about this article and disappointed knowing they based a conclusion on 4 words that barely match. Then I thought to myself this can be Albanian easier than Slavic as u can play with 4 words however u want.

Padi - could mean to 'sue' someone, or it could mean 'ignorance'
Pa - mean 'without', or 'he saw', or smth similar to 'therefore' or 'hence'
Wedimi - similar to vetimi could mean smth like 'wrath' of people, sign of revolt or promise to join a cause or declare war. Or 'vendimi' which means 'decision'.

Now let's publish a book and spread the word.

Also Taranis i would like to know which tribes you count a Germanic in Central Europe,cause some are counted as such with little or no evidence,i believe that people in Central Europe too,are largely homogeneous.

In present day is well established what a Slav mean,it mean a Slavic speaker,however we talk about 6th and 7th century when the name wasn't apply in that way,do you realise that?We speak of Sclavenes and Antes as Slavs today,how are "Antes" Slavs? they are not Sclavenes but Antes historians atributed them to East Slavs.Do you realise that those were multilingual societies speaking more then one language,what is your evidence to count them as Slavs? if they were Slavs assuming because spoke Slavic,so were then also Avars Slavs because they too spoke a language they all understood-supposedly Slavic,do you realise the question? you do not apply a 21th century meaning in the 6th century without proof,but just because you think it is true.We do not look in history that way,Curta question is very right therefore.
Here is your fallacy: I do not take a 21st century meaning and apply it to the 6th century without proof, I apply it with proof. I just think that the same rules apply all the time. If for example, I take the language families of Western and Central Europe, that question is very clear from the linguistic side:

"who is Celtic?"> someone who speaks a Celtic language.

"who is Germanic?"> someone who speaks a Germanic language.

"who is Basque?"> someone who speaks a Vasconic language.

For the Celtic languages, we have extensive evidence for much of Central and Western Europe in the Antiquity (including some written texts). For the Germanic languages, we also have a fair bit of evidence in Central Europe in Antiquity. For Basque the situation is a lot weaker, we have the Aquitanian (Old Basque) place names and personal names from Antiquity. Basically, why should this approach be different for Slavic languages? Because Slavic languages are special snowflakes for which the rules of linguistics do not apply? Hardly. So in my opinion, someone cannot be a Slav without speaking a Slavic language. Were the Sclavenes and Antes were thus Slavic? They were the earliest recorded people to be unanimously identifiable as Slavic. And when Curta makes the (condescending) statement that Prehistoric Slavs are 'fairytales', he does not solve anything with it. The Slavic languages have to come from somewhere. In my opinion, the question "who is a Slav" (read: who speaks a Slavic language) is just as valid in the 21st century as it is in the 6th century or the 1st century. Only that we do not know with certainty who were the Slavic speakers in the 1st century (unless you follow Curta's fallacious postulates to the end and make the ridiculous claim that no one spoke Slavic in the 1st century because it was an invented conlang).
Sclavenes were located in the Danube basin,precisely in today Romania,there is no single evidence they brought material culture from the north,or they came from there,cherry picking cultures without evidence or because we believe so...we can easy claim a culture in Spain as Slavic that way.
Well, that is an obviously silly (but in my opinion educative) example that you pick Spain for the Slavic homeland: we cannot just claim that. But we have evidence to disprove that idea, because we have several lines of evidence: first, we have place names and ethnic names from the Antiquity (the Roman period), and we have no evidence for Slavic place names there (we do have Celtic, Iberian, Punic and Greek names attested for Spain, in approximately that order of frequency from most numerous to least numerous). The other line of evidence comes from the modern Slavic languages themselves (see loanwords, comparative method and internal reconstruction for further reference), not to mention the fact that the most closely related languages inside the greater Indo-European family are the Baltic languages, which places the language family firmly into eastern Europe.
Acculturation or whatever Curta does not go in languages,he is archeologist and historian,the Slavic history in the 19th century was written on supposedly most archaic river names of Slavic origin located in western Ukraine,hence the urheimat was there,so from there they were migrating all over the place,without archeological proves or anything like that! Archeology was working according to that idea.Linguistic violation on archeology,languages fundamental assumption of modern nationalism.
The reconstructed homeland based on river names is still valid in my opinion (and not easily overturned), because the error is not in the methodology. What other explanation do you have that the most archaic Slavic river names are found precisely there? According to Curta's ideas, they shouldn't be there. To me, asking these questions is not tied with 'modern nationalism' in any way. Linguistics do not violate archaeology. Archaeology has to be interpreted differently to be compatible with the linguistic evidence.
You should ask this question to those that propose a migrationist model not to Curta,since they assert that Zupa system was brought from the urheimat in Croatia and Slovenia,but such system never in history existed there,nor in other Slavic country! especialy the one they claim as homeland,can you imagine the blunder.So why does exist in Croatia and Slovenia then?
In my opinion, it would be more sensible to assume that it is a feature that developed in-situ on the western Balkans.
Curta does not choose the "Slavs" to be or appear in Romania and just because they were there and more north of them live Slavs today as well doesn't mean they came from there or this must be atributed to them,there is entire field of history dedicated to them Wends (North Slavs) in Fredegar chronicle i guess in his book.As for those language spread amongst Avar khaganate etc is again work on linguists such is Omeljan Pritsak and so on..
My problem is that Curta does not explain anything. He basically declares (and its a declaration, and a fairly arbitrary one) that linguistics has it all wrong, but I do not see any reason to assume so. If the methodology works for any other language or language family, why should it not work for Slavic? The error is not in the methods (see above), the error is not in the data (see above). In science, if you want to replace an existing model, you need to come up with a better model that incorporates the existing evidence and explains it in a more satisfying, more accurate fashion. When you say (like Curta seems to imply) "existing evidence is worthless", that is not coming up with a better model, that is dogmatism.
Also Taranis i would like to know which tribes you count a Germanic in Central Europe,cause some are counted as such with little or no evidence,i believe that people in Central Europe too,are largely homogeneous.
Little evidence: yes. No evidence: that would be wrong. Here's a (non-exhaustive) list of tribes (somewhat anachronistic):

- Alemanni
- Anglii
- Angrivarii
- Bructeri
- Burgundi
- Caninefates
- Chamavii
- Chauci
- Chatti
- Cherusci
- Cugerni
- Frisii
- Frugundians
- Goths/Gotones
- Hermunduri
- Langobardi
- Marcomanni
- Quadi
- Rugians
- Suebi
- Vandals

These are complemented with place names that have the endings "-burg-" and "-furd-" in them.The critical point here is those tribes in the eastern parts that inhabited areas that became Slavic-speaking following the Migration Period.

What are those river names?

Strabo thought that the name 'Germani' was an exonym and that it pretty much meant something like 'Genuine Celts'

Now the parts beyond the Rhenus, immediately after the country of the Celti, slope towards the east and are occupied by the Germans, who, though they vary slightly from the Celtic stock in that they are wilder, taller, and have yellower hair, are in all other respects similar, for in build, habits, and modes of life they are such as I have said9 the Celti are. And I also think that it was for this reason that the Romans assigned to them the name “Germani,” as though they wished to indicate thereby that they were “genuine” Galatae, for in the language of the Romans “germani” means “genuine".

Even if tribe is labeled Germanic by an ancient source it doesn't mean that it was. It might have been Celtic or even Slavic. Tacitus classifies Veneti as Germanic. It was more of a term used for inhabitants of a certain region with a more or less similar way of life than anything else.

Here is your fallacy: I do not take a 21st century meaning and apply it to the 6th century without proof, I apply it with proof. I just think that the same rules apply all the time. If for example, I take the language families of Western and Central Europe, that question is very clear from the linguistic side:
You are making a fallacy right in the begining,let me point you where;
The Sclavenes weren't called Sclavenes because they spoke Slavic,the authors tell as they spoke a barbarous language without giving as name,so yes clearly you apply modern linguistic term on a historical name that in the written records had no such meaning.If Antes spoke Slavic and is linguistic term why would they have been called Antes,or the Wends-Wends?the name had no linguistic connotation in historical sources,therefore we should't twist it
You however can apply the term in modern linguistic sense today,but in anyway you can no describe people that weren't called Sclavenes as such due to historical accuracy.
Were the Sclavenes and Antes were thus Slavic? They were the earliest recorded people to be unanimously identifiable as Slavic. And when Curta makes the (condescending) statement that Prehistoric Slavs are 'fairytales', he does not solve anything with it. The Slavic languages have to come from somewhere. In my opinion, the question "who is a Slav" (read: who speaks a Slavic language) is just as valid in the 21st century as it is in the 6th century or the 1st century.
No it is not valid due to it's conotation and no they weren't both "Slavs" Sclavenes see the obvious names,the Avars then can be called Slavs too because with time they becomend Slavic speakers according to most linguists,about origin of the Antes some propose earlier Iranic origin,so i really don't see difference between them and Avars and their supposed "Slavicity".
As for the conglang claim you are just again twisting words.
example that you pick Spain for the Slavic homeland: we cannot just claim that. But we have evidence to disprove that idea, because we have several lines of evidence: first, we have place names and ethnic names from the Antiquity (the Roman period), and we have no evidence for Slavic place names there (we do have Celtic, Iberian, Punic and Greek names attested for Spain, in approximately that order of frequency from most numerous to least numerous).
It is just as silly as to imagine a "homeland" without archeological/historical proof that they were migrating from Ukraine to Czech republic then come back later to Romania then to the Balkans.That answer was in consequence to adherents to that "theory".
In science, if you want to replace an existing model, you need to come up with a better model that incorporates the existing evidence and explains it in a more satisfying, more accurate fashion. When you say (like Curta seems to imply) "existing evidence is worthless", that is not coming up with a better model, that is dogmatism.Little evidence: yes. No evidence: that would be wrong. Here's a (non-exhaustive) list of tribes (somewhat anachronistic):
He so far explained that;
1.No great flood of "Slavs" occured in the Balkans or Central Europe,something that your own theory you follow was embracing,with which you seem to agree with him,so obviosly good job.
2.He pointed that the name Sclavenes arose in the Danube basin and not anywhere else,or where our wishes want the name to be.You seem not to agree but on his side are historical and archeological sources,to the contrary on your is imagination and supposedly "most archaic river names" to which different linguists or Slavists had different things to say but the name you will never find there.
3. He done great job on the collapse of the Danube limes(Roman tactical withdrawal)
Finaly he recieved an award on his researches about early Slavs,the emotionaly attacks on him are irrelevant.

And question to you,do you have a reason to drag the origin of the Marcomanni in northern Europe if they were located in Central Europe,why Sclavenes should be dragged from Romania (Danube basin) to Ukraine or Belorusia?

Last edited:
U got me excited about this article and disappointed knowing they based a conclusion on 4 words that barely match. Then I thought to myself this can be Albanian easier than Slavic as u can play with 4 words however u want.

Padi - could mean to 'sue' someone, or it could mean 'ignorance'
Pa - mean 'without', or 'he saw', or smth similar to 'therefore' or 'hence'
Wedimi - similar to vetimi could mean smth like 'wrath' of people, sign of revolt or promise to join a cause or declare war. Or 'vendimi' which means 'decision'.

Now let's publish a book and spread the word.
Write a scientific article.
At least this attempt made it readable.
EDIT: And i have seen an example when a supposedly turkic right-to-left writing turned out to be slavic left-to-right.

Perhaps u were having a rough day, so I'll post again in order to make myself clear as I feel like you're answering to someone else and not my post.

Illyrians were a group of tribes living in the Western Balkans and we dont know if all of them were indeed related to each or to what extent they were, so therefore when anybody with basic logic and knowledge uses the word Illyrian from a geographical point of view, like saying Balkanites, or European.

Having read in Eupedia about all of the aforementioned haplgroups, I do not remember any scientific post dismissing their presence in the Balkans or even Western Balkans 2000 years ago, therefore what came to be known as Illyrians were obviously a mix of all those relatively local haplogroups altogether and not a single one or two as u appear to be suggesting (although I've seen how u debate and I dont think u stand at that level).

If u wanna talk about the original Illyrians as Indo-Europeans, well nobody knows that so anyone like Yetos claiming that Albanian is not the language of the locals is just a hater with wishful thinking as his country's territorial interest are at stake, therefore he's inclined to believe and begs God that someone in the future finally proves that Albanian is indeed a Northern Balkan language so that they can freely claim Epirus and up until Shkodra in the North, while the Serbs can claim the rest.

So long story short, Illyrians came as Nobody knows (probably R1b, R1a, or whatever, who cares?!) and mixed with the locals and gave birth to the real Illyrians that we know of
, not the pre-historic ones that nobody knows of, just like the pre-historic Hellens (yes Yetos, Hellenic is indeed a "non-local" language too according to you), pre-historic Latins, Celts, Germanics, and so on. Period.

which Illyrians we know of?
and which Illyrians we do not know of?

I still do not get your point,
you claim the term Illyrian cause you live in the lands of ex-Illyria proprie?
so you are, but you do not descent from ancient ones?
cause from your post that is what I understand.

Is it Albanic a local Aimos peninsula language?

which Illyrians we know of?
and which Illyrians we do not know of?

I still do not get your point,
you claim the term Illyrian cause you live in the lands of ex-Illyria proprie?
so you are, but you do not descent from ancient ones?
cause from your post that is what I understand.

Is it Albanic a local Aimos peninsula language?
No offense mate but I've read some of ur posts with the theories u support and I'm not interested in arguing/debating with u.

Try to read my post again if u really care and if u still don't get it then well that's ur problem.

Cheers.

This thread has been viewed 80783 times.

Back