Philosophy A Question for Philosphers

You're a weirdo.

I'm only being honest. If that's weird for some of you or my avatar is freaking you out too much I don't know what YOUR problem is and I think that's weird and dumber than a bag of hammers.
And I would appreciate if no more personal negative random judgements are passed on me. I don't do that to you and I think this forum doesn't tolerate that type of crap. And if it does then I'll start the name calling too.

Therefore, I would say that:
Truth or reality, are objectively subjective, and subjectively objective.

Words/reason/logical arguments are the media for an aproach but not the absolut task /achievement/ goal.
so,
With parable/metephoric tension I could say that thay are:
usefull as the wheels for the airplanes.

End for me.

What I think is the reality of our existence, and it's not wordy and complicated...
Nothing really makes sense or really matters. It's just a temporary experince and a ride you should try to enjoy. Everything else is details.

What I think is the reality of our existence, and it's not wordy and complicated...
Nothing really makes sense or really matters. It's just a temporary experince and a ride you should try to enjoy. Everything else is details.
Lyrics from Metallica (I can't even type that name without spilling tears of passion....Metallica is a strong word for me...but in a good way...because Metallica is sacred...to me at least).

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

NEVER CARED FOR WHAT THEY..classic combination of words

Metallica might be the greatest band of all time.

That song "nothing else matters" I believe was written by James Hetfield while he was on the road and it's dedicated to his girlfriend or wife and their love connection.
Of course it can be perceived in many different ways. And everybody seems to like that song, fans or not of Metallica.

Lyrics from Metallica (I can't even type that name without spilling tears of passion....Metallica is a strong word for me...but in a good way...because Metallica is sacred...to me at least).

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, WE LIVE IT OUR WAY
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you
Every day for us something new
Open mind for a different view
And nothing else matters

Never cared for what they do
Never cared for what they know
But I know

Metal always had strong lyricks. the poets Uriah Heep
from Pink Floyd and Black Sabbath and rest British bands of 70's
to west coach bands,
Metallica and Megadeath simply took lyricks more serious.
especially Metalicca turn lyricks of metal to first person confession or apologies

This thread has been viewed 12960 times.

Back