• Yes,but not always

Votes: 15 8.7%
  • Yes, I don't like meat

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Yes, I don't want to kill animals

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • Yes, because of my religion

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Yes, I am vegan (no animal product at all, including eggs and milk)

Votes: 9 5.2%

• Total voters
i eat whatever comes in my mind>>>
i dont hate eating whether vegetables or meat

I'm not a vegetarian, but I do have some guilt when it comes to eating meat.
Especially chicken, there's so little meat on chickens that it feels like wasted kills.

All my life, I've hated vegtables and lived on meat & potatoes.
Most of the time I live on junk food and soda which cost me all my teeth ! Old age and married life are causing me to change my ways though.

Frank

LOL! somehow you need to eat vegetables, if not you will die yound :)

I am 100% in agreement with Maciamo, we are humans because we eat meat. If our ancestors 2 or 3 million years ago had not left the trees and started scavenging meat for food, our big brains would not have developed and we'd still be in the trees with the Gorillas, Chimpanzees and Orangutans.

A tid bit from Barzilai, longevity study, peaople 100 years or older:

“Then we say, ‘OK, tell us really the truth. You ate yogurt your whole life. You were a vegetarian’. But the interesting thing is, we have only 2 percent vegetarians. We have none who exercised regularly, and 30 percent were overweight or obese back in the 1950s, when not that many people were overweight or obese. "

I am 100% in agreement with Maciamo, we are humans because we eat meat. If our ancestors 2 or 3 million years ago had not left the trees and started scavenging meat for food, our big brains would not have developed and we'd still be in the trees with the Gorillas, Chimpanzees and Orangutans.
Amen brother. If not our taste for meat our civilization wouldn't exist and also vegetarinas fassing about killing animals and eating meat. They still would live on trees eating bananas and mangous.....hmmm....maybe this is where they should be? :grin:

I'm not vegetarian, the dead flesh I'm not crazy, I prefer being alive, although I would like to arrive the day that did not have to kill animals to eat them, a utopia for the moment.

No, I am not vegetarian. In fact, I am a carnivore. I only eat meat and do not like veges.

When you compare the carcass of a dead animal and carcass of a dead human and look at the limbs, legs, the ribs internal organs and you say to yourself I think therefore I am, they don't think therefore they are not. I could never get away from the uneasy whisper at the back of my mind, cannibal, its only a personal voice one I have fortunately silenced.

O and yeah before you say it, I hear loads of other voices to (Kill them, Kill them all) fortunately I manage to ignore most of them to:grin:

Life on earth is a huge recycling bin. :shocked: :LOL:

The American animal protection organization PETA would really prefer us all to go back into the trees and live like our great ape ancestors.
For those of you who aren't familiar with the organization the acronym stands for People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
I prefer People Eating Tasty Animals :grin:

Peta organization should try the burgers of bull calves, excellent!

This is to LeBrok, Aristander and Caritos, Im just curios lads would you eat human meat?

Now Im not talking a hand or a leg and Im not talking if you don't eat it you'll starve to death, Im not talking rugby players in the Andes mountains. No I mean if you were brought to a table and on it were a selection of dishes. Meat balls covered in batter and deep fried served up with a side salad and a glass of beer, on one plate chicken, another cow on another pig and finally one more labeled human.

Would you eat it and if not why?:innocent:

Yes as human flesh, I know in other countries, but in Spain when it comes to eat "anything human" we mean human eat it apart from the teeth.

Eat, eat human flesh really do not want, in fact I hate lamb because I think it should be as similar to human flesh, which I prefer to suck for lunch.

Oh, a convert, yes, yes, yes!
Welcome to the club Dianne.

This thread has been viewed 181800 times.

Back