Leak: Early Iranian and Turksih Farmers were Genetically Distinct

Yeah, monkeys. Why? I'll tell you why:

Compared to their neighbors Andronovo folks were really uncivilized, backward/stupid people with lower and much more primitive culture.

China with its thinkers/philosophers to the east was much, much, mcuh more advanced than Andronovo. And East Aryan Zoroasrian BMAC folks who invaded the Indus Valley were also much more highly advanced people, compared to those 'monkeys' in the Steppes.

You shouldn't talk about your ancestors that way.

You shouldn't talk about your ancestors that way.
Impossible! My ancestors have nothing to do with Central Asia. ALL of them are native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains.
My ancestors and their high advanced civilizations predate those Andronovo 'monkeys' by thousands of years.

Those who want those Andronovo 'monkeys', can have them. But it is not true that Andronovo 'monkeys' were my ancestors. My people, my race, my native West Iranian/Aryan-Mesopotamian religion connected to the Sumerians have nothing to do with them...

What are you doing here? If I was you I would already start my backs, because very soon you will go back to your original homeland, the Altai Mountains.

Daesh/Turks (Turanic & Arabic Sunni Muslim terrorists) are getting completely destroyed by the Aryan Kurds.

It is funy that you are saying that you are about conquer the world

Either you are delusional of you are desperate with your childish and retard propaganda and wishful thinking.

This are my last words to you, I don’t like to talk with the Turks. Turanic Turks don’t deserve my precious Aryan time.

I would rather go to a toilet than talking/discussing to/with a Turanic Turks.

I'm an Aryan Ezdi, my daddy is an Aryan Ezdi, his daddy was an Aryan Ezdi, daddy of my great, grand daddt was an Aryan Ezdi, and that goes back to the Sumerian times native to Kurdistan.

Do you know who you are and where ancestors and your language are from?

Bye bye Turkey, Turkey…

You're a daydreamer ultra Kurdish nationalist and your non-Muslim people are pawn of imperialist countries in the Middle East by the way..
Edward Snowden has explained about the "daesh" that daesh founders are United Kingdom, United States of America and Israel...
As Turkia supports Syrian oppositions(Syrian Turkmens with them, our cognate) and Syrian oppositions are in war against the daesh(ISIS), as daesh bombed the Turkish cities which were close to border, caused many civilian casualties(death,wounded etc.).. as you're such ultra nationalist anti-Turkish(because you're hurt of your loser guerrillas), you'll also find a excuse for that like saying "Turkish government wants it's people to be killed", no!! my friend no!! stop being a daydreamer, the only pawn people who follow their dreams in the Middle East are ultra Kurdish nationalists(ypg-pkk supporters) ...
Turanism is a scientific ideology, what can you say about the Aryan ancestry of the general Kurdish people??!! According the genetic tests minimum %49 of the Kurds are from Y-DNA J2, which is ancient Iranian and from semitic race, the Greek majority are also belong to J2 and J2 are settled people, not nomadic like the Aryans. Aryans were steppe-nomadic and the Turkic tribes are steppe-nomadic too, stop living with Aryan dream, get scientific test and then we may talk. You didn't even send us your Y-DNA test that you're claiming you're R1a.
There is no Kurdistan, except the Barzani's region and country, stop being a daydreamer.
My ancestors are Eastern Blacksean Turkic Cumans who've been reached to Eastern Blacksea from Georgia/Caucasia. Cumans were steppe nomadic people with reddish blonde hair and blue-eyes, as my paternal grandfather had blue-eyes, I think I'm of Turkic Cuman origin. Cumans are mameluke founders and a few Eastern European dynasties are of Cuman origin.
I'll soon get a Y-DNA test but I'm probably a R1b-L23, as %30-40 of the population of Blacksea/Turkia are of Turkic Cuman origin.
"Kurd" name doesn't resemble a race, tribe, as there was no even an empire called "Kurd" in history. Turkic Cuman tribes were steppe-nomadic Turkic spekaers from Turkic Khaganate, as today Bashkir Turks have R1b-L23 genetic and R1b-L23 is called Greco-Etruscan(=Macedonian and Roman founder haplogroup), it shows some Turkic tribes are related to the Great Alexander's tribes(Macedonian empire).

Impossible! My ancestors have nothing to do with Central Asia. ALL of them are native to the Iranian Plateau/Zagros Mountains.
My ancestors and their high advanced civilizations predate those Andronovo 'monkeys' by thousands of years.

Those who want those Andronovo 'monkeys', can have them. But it is not true that Andronovo 'monkeys' were my ancestors. My people, my race, my native West Iranian/Aryan-Mesopotamian religion connected to the Sumerians have nothing to do with them...

You are one very, very confused little fella.

I didn't insult anybody directly. I'm just writing the facts. Maybe I'm not really politically correct, but I'm always telling the true. I'm not a politician to be polite, political correct and to fool people. I love people!

Some people think they are smart enough to force me making mistakes and break the rules. I'm never breaking the rules, because I'm always telling the true.

I'm a nobel person with high values & moral who loves the truth!

Some people, enemies of Kurdish race, want to spread their b*ll retard propaganda and censor the truth!

A reminder to Kurdish enemies:

NOBODY can censor the real truth on internet. Real truth will be always victorious above twisted lies and propaganda! This is the 21st century...

If you want to be noble, then stop calling the ancestors of other people "monkey's", stop writing things about preferring to do you know what than speaking to Turks.

I meant it; I won't tolerate any more of this. STOP IT!

I don't want any more anti-Kurdish propaganda either.

This is an academic thread. GET BACK ON TOPIC, or infractions are going to fly and this thread will be closed.

If you want to be noble, then stop calling the ancestors of other people "monkey's", stop writing things about preferring to do you know what than speaking to Turks.

I meant it; I won't tolerate any more of this. STOP IT!

I don't want any more anti-Kurdish propaganda either.

This is an academic thread. GET BACK ON TOPIC, or infractions are going to fly and this thread will be closed.
What are you talking about? Please tell me, who are the descendants of Andronovo people? I don't really know who the direct descendants of those Andronovo folks are. They don't exist!

Andronovo people just disappeared with their DNA and are assimilated by all Central Asian people. Nobody is really a descendant of those Andronovo people. They were outsmarted, outcompeted and lost from the more advanced and more stronger cultures. Therefore Andronovo folks disappeared. Like Darwin said, it is the survival of the fittest. And Andronovo folks were not really the strongest and the smartest of their region!

So Andronovo folks are totally assimilated by many different races in Central Asia, since we don't have their language, culture, history etc...

What are you talking about? Please tell me, who are the descendants of Andronovo people? I don't really know who the direct descendants of thoseAndronovo folks are. They don't exist!

Andronovo people just disappeared with their DNA and are assimilated by all Central Asian people. Nobody is really a descendant of those Andronovo people. They were outsmarted, outcompeted and lost from the more advanced and more stronger cultures. Therefor Andronovo folks disappeared. Like Darwin said, it is the survival of the fittest. And Andronovo folks were not really the strongest and the smartest of their region!

So Andronovo folks are totally assimilated by many different races in Central Asia, since we don't have their language, culture, history etc...

Last warning...back to the original topic.

What are you talking about? Please tell me, who are the descendants of Andronovo people? I don't really know who the direct descendants of those Andronovo folks are. They don't exist!

Andronovo people just disappeared with their DNA and are assimilated by all Central Asian people. Nobody is really a descendant of those Andronovo people. They were outsmarted, outcompeted and lost from the more advanced and more stronger cultures. Therefor Andronovo folks disappeared. Like Darwin said, it is the survival of the fittest. And Andronovo folks were not really the strongest and the smartest of their region!

Are you retarded?

Must every single thread with any remote connection to R1a and/or Indo-Iranian topics be completely ruined by this clown? Seriously, this reads like a St*rmfront thread, it's an embarrassment to the site that this crap^ is allowed to happen over and over again, year after year, because of this one moron. Jesus Christ. Can't talk about anything.

Don't insult me. Jesus Christ will not help you.

It is all about thesis - antithesis - synthesis

If you come with some thesis, come with real facts! It is not my fault that you can't proof anything!

An now go back to your mommy..

Iran is considered a pivotal region in the Fertile Crescent, occupying a central space between Africa and Eurasia, and has thus been extensively studied to infer the development of the earliest human civilizations and farming settlements. From a historical and cultural perspective, this region is also of great interest as the cradle of Zoroastrianism. With reported roots dating back to the second millennium BC in Iran, Zoroastrianism is one of the oldest religions in the world and is now mainly concentrated in India, Iran, and Southern Pakistan. In this work we present novel genotype data from present-day Zoroastrians from Iran and India, along with a high coverage (10x) early Neolithic sample from Iran (7,455-7,082 BC), comparing these samples to publicly available genome-wide genotypes from >200 modern and ancient groups worldwide to elucidate patterns of shared ancestry. We apply a novel Bayesian mixture model to represent the DNA from modern and ancient groups or individuals as mixtures of that from other sampled groups or individuals, using a haplotype-based approach that is more powerful than commonly-used algorithms. Our mixture model identifies which sampled groups are most related to one another genetically, reflecting shared common ancestry relative to other groups due to e.g. admixture (i.e. intermixing of genetically distinct groups) or other historical processes. Interestingly, analysis of ancestry patterns revealed strong affinities of the Neolithic Iranian sample to modern-day Pakistani and Indian populations, and particularly to Iranian Zoroastrians, in stark contrast to Neolithic samples from Europe. We also identify, describe and date recent admixture events in modern-day Iranian groups that have altered their current genetic make-up relative to these ancient origins.

Sounds to me like a more Gedrosia (ANE?) shifted version of CHG.

Well, there indeed appears to be influx from Iran to Steppe:

This led us to try one last model in which we model Steppe_EMBA as a 3-way mix of EHG, CHG, and Iran_ChL. The P-value for rank=2 is 0.241, so 3 streams of ancestry are consistent with the quadruple (Steppe_EMBA, EHG, CHG, Ira
n_ChL) and the fitted mixture proportions are 52.7% EHG, 18.1% CHG, 29.2% Iran_Ch

In other words, new Lazardis paper out.

http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2016/06/16/059311.DC1/059311-1.pdf

Andronovo people just disappeared with their DNA and are assimilated by all Central Asian people. Nobody is really a descendant of those Andronovo people. They were outsmarted, outcompeted and lost from the more advanced and more stronger cultures. Therefore Andronovo folks disappeared. Like Darwin said, it is the survival of the fittest. And Andronovo folks were not really the strongest and the smartest of their region!

Vanquished people DNA don't disappear but is drown, assimilated in a new cocktail of genes. The most often.Only their ancient collective glory and name fade out. Without choosing any opinion, nothing proves to me they had not had some influence over I-E culture more southwards, or at least some cousins of them had. Do read the thread about Iran Neolithic and surveys about some subclades of Y-R1a Z93 derived in India.
You have seemingly some hard work to keep on a topic and you ought to preserve your nerves. You had a second chance here but why for?...

Well, there indeed appears to be influx from Iran to Steppe:

In other words, new Lazardis paper out.

http://biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/suppl/2016/06/16/059311.DC1/059311-1.pdf

HA I knew it I said it, but some people just jumped on wrong conclusions merely out of the fact that they don't like the idea of Yamna possibly being from Iranian Plateau.

Even the sentence "no direct geneflow" should have made anyone suspecious that they don't exclude indirect geneflow.

It makes archeological 100% sense. Maykop culture is descend of the Layla Tepe culture which according to archeologists derives from the Iranian Plateau.

I always said it

Iranian Plateau => Caucasus=> Steppes.

OR Eastern Iranian Plateau => Central Asia => Steppes.

From the paper Iran_N(Neolithic)
Iran_N

I1945: P1(xQ, R1b1a2, R1a1a1b1a1b, R1a1a1b1a3a, R1a1a1b2a2a)

So it seems there was R Haplogroup in Neolithic Iran. Take that all you haters ^^

Edit: I see the guys at Eurogenes are still in denial X)

The paper also perfectly proves my hypothesis that THREE distinct groups were living in the Near East at least by Neolithic.

A Southwestern farmer, A Anatolian farmer and a Iranian Plateau farmer/Herder group.

The Natufians were quite similar to Anatolian_Farmers but had some differences. And it seems that the Caucasian DNA in East Africa came via the Natufians rather than Anatolian_Farmers.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 73636 times.

Back