Spanish Language Music

Lola Flores is one of the most important artists in Spain of all time. She is not gypsy but she assured that her mother grandfather was a gypsy. It could be said that she became a gypsy herself when she said that she had had three gypsies in her womb, she married a Catalan gypsy and her two daughters and a son also achieved great success in the world of the song.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lola_Flores (I put the wikipedia in Spanish that can be translated because it is much more complete than the English version)

Alms of love by Lola Flores

I should have cut my veins Serrano *SERRANO makes reference to the geographical inhabitant of a mountain range.
when between the woes of a copla mine
you put my brown flesh in suspense
with a word I did not know ...

Just thinking about it gives me the creeps
how blind I was
when with your eyes looking at mine
you told me so

Give me alms of love, Dolores,
give it to me for charity
and put some flowers in me, Dolores,
God will pay you
do not deny me my Serrana
the aguita to drink
have mercy, Samaritan
of the bitterness of my being ...
Oh, it does not hurt you to cry, Dolores
You do not feel sorry for me ...
ay give me alms of love
give it to me my Dolores
because I'm going to die ...

I do not need your poor flows
I do not want you to fulfill that oath
It's enough and I have enough
that you cry (...)
rivers of pain and remorse ...
but what ever ever in life
can you know
that until the moment you are in agony
I will have loved you ...

Rosó by Moncho

Moncho is a Catalan gypsy known as "El gitano del bolero" or "El Rey del bolero"

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moncho
(There is only version in this wikipedia in Spanish or Catalan) you can translate it)

Qué güeno que estoy. (Que bueno que estoy) Mojinos escozíos. (Mojinos escocidos, scouring anus)
Being good in Spanish makes reference to having a good appearance or having good health. The locution: That güeno ehtoy form of the Andalusian speech, güeno for bueno and ehtoy with "h" aspired by estoy.

Good thing I'm x6 I do not have osteoarthritis, I do not have rheumatism, nor do I have cholesterol I do not have sugar, I do not have dandruff, nor do I have kidney stones that's why everywhere I go to 'the world tells me how good I am (how good you are) x6 I do not have allergies, I do not have gas, nor do I have measles I do not have worms, I do not have varicose veins, I do not have high blood pressure that's why everywhere I go to 'the world tells me how good I am (how good you are) x6 (SINGLE) I am not short-sighted, I do not have keys and I have been constipated I have no burning, nor do I have cavities, nor do I have the scouring anus that's why everywhere I go to 'the world tells me how good I am (how good you are) x14 END

I stay with you Rosalía version of a song by "Los Chunguitos" group

Rosalía is a recently successful Catalan singer who uses different musical styles using the imaginary of gypsies from southern Spain as they themselves are influenced by the deepest Andalusian culture and also uses the Andalusian accent or way of speaking in Spanish.

If you give me to choose
Between you and my ideas
although I without them
I'm a lost man
If you give me to choose
Between you and the glory
Pa to take the story of my
For centuries
If you give me to choose
Between you and that sky
Where free is the flight
To get to oblivion
If you give me to choose
I stay with you
If you give me to choose
between you and laziness
with that greatness
who carries
If you give me to choose
I stay with you
Because I have fallen in love
And I love you and I love you
I just wish
Be at your side
Dream with your eyes
Kiss your lips
If you give me to choose
Between you and my ideas
although I without them
I'm a lost man
If you give me to choose
I stay with you
I just wish
Be at your side
Dream with your eyes
Kiss your lips
If you give me to choose
Between you and that sky
Where free is the flight
To get to oblivion
If you give me to choose
I stay with you
And I just wish
Be at your side
Dream with your eyes
Kiss your lips

I stay with you Original version of the Los Chunguitos group
Chungo : Chunguitos diminutive in plural (Vulgar language)
Adjectiveone
That looks bad or is damaged, sick or in poor condition.
two
Difficult complicated.

The name of the group comes from the phrase with which their family rebuked them as children because of their fondness to stone trains: "What chunguitos that you are!" [Citation needed]

They are nephews of the cantaor Porrina de Badajoz. They moved from Badajoz to Madrid while still very children, within a family that had eight other brothers, settling in the neighborhood of Vallecas, Madrid. There they began to perform at the inns of the Plaza Mayor singing popular songs.

In the course of one of the parties, Ramón Arcusa, from the Dynamic Dúo, noticed them and made it possible for them to record their first album in 1976, jumping to fame with the song "Dame veneno", from which they came to sell more than 50,000 copies, with Dynamic Duo as producers. The galas begin for the towns and cities of Spain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Chunguitos

Azúcar moreno (Brown sugar) Bandido.
Azúcar moreno are sisters of Los Chunguitos

Brown sugar represent Spain at the 1990 Eurovision Song Contest Zagreb

Another curious fact of this edition was the problem with the pre-recorded music of the Spanish representation, so they had to interrupt their performance within a few seconds of having started to start again minutes later. In addition there was also a problem with the dresses. After the last rehearsal, the suitcases of Azúcar Moreno in which they kept their red dresses went astray and two dresses had to be looked for in the last minute in Zagreb. Despite these problems, the duo finished in 5th place.

Livin La Vida Loca:

Mamá dame 100 pesetas :)

Corazón espinado - Santana

Baila Morena

7 Spanish Angels
(English/Spanish Duet)

^^
Very very very

^^Yes, very good. But in flamenco I can stand something short, something very long I have to escape. It's like taking a child to the Opera.

Gypsies are masters of flamenco but for me it is too strong and serious, I can better tolerate flamenco played by non-gypsies. A matter of taste without any other connotation of course.

This thread has been viewed 94754 times.

Back