Spanish Language Music

^^Yes, very good. But in flamenco I can stand something short, something very long I have to escape. It's like taking a child to the Opera.

Gypsies are masters of flamenco but for me it is too strong and serious, I can better tolerate flamenco played by non-gypsies. A matter of taste without any other connotation of course.

Whoever Joaquin Cortes is and whatever he dances, I could watch for ever, at least in person. :)

The style of Merche Esmeralda would be the flamenco style that most reaches me or I can understand.

Merche Esmeralda. Sevillanas.

Estare contigo cuando triste estas
Before the next teardrop falls
Freddy Fender
😢

llorar-a-moco-tendido-e1433697886568.jpg

^^

Yes I liked it very good Freddy Fender (the picture of the child crying to snot lying is for the title) Cristina Aguilera I also like it.

Reminds you by the American base. The times that I was in Rota, evidently we can see the presence but it does not predominate, they were like American winks, an American in a bar or a very attractive girl who comes out of a common neighborhood portal and meets an American black man who waits for her in the street , warships etc but it is a very open area, large beaches, it is a space that drinks everything and ends up defeating the props. This is how I see the coast of Cadiz especially the Atlantic area is almost like entering another dimension.

^^

Yes I liked it very good Freddy Fender (the picture of the child crying to snot lying is for the title) Cristina Aguilera I also like it.

Reminds you by the American base. The times that I was in Rota, evidently we can see the presence but it does not predominate, they were like American winks, an American in a bar or a very attractive girl who comes out of a common neighborhood portal and meets an American black man who waits for her in the street , warships etc but it is a very open area, large beaches, it is a space that drinks everything and ends up defeating the props. This is how I see the coast of Cadiz especially the Atlantic area is almost like entering another dimension.

You are correct. :)
Inside the Base was like an American microcosm, Country Music radio broadcast included.

Mi Tierra - Gloria Estefan

Enrique Iglesias, Beyonce, Britney Spears, Pink

We will Rock You - Arena Gladiatora

Last edited:

I love G.E.

Enrique Iglesias and Beyoncé are good people but they do not tell me much. I really like a Perry or something like that.

Your eyes put it every day as if it were a prayer in a hotel where I was staying in the Costa Brava and I asked the waiter to raise the volume. The Hotel was full of French people and seemed to like them.

Cuccurucucù - F. Battiato

Captive

Holy Monday of passion
I'm going on with great pain
A pure face full of humility
And the streets are already taking him
I have seen a child cry
When to his side and he sees him pass
And asking with a lot of pain
Why is your hands tied? Why are they bleeding? Why Lord?
Captive takes you
I'm following his mother steps through the Alameda
What I would give to take him away and those chains
Stroke your hands and your hair and your brown skin
Captive takes you
Because after you, you're praying Malaga in its entirety
I have seen him walk
If you see it by the bridge
Captive takes you
I'm following his mother steps through the Alameda
Captive takes you
Because after you, you're praying Malaga in its entirety
I have seen him walk
If you see it by the bridge

Cuanto hortera...
Este es el grupo más romántico del pop español de los 90. Los subtítulos tienen algún que otro error.

Si te gusta el rock, no puedes dejar de ver esto.

Hi, I'm the eyebrows. Let's see chati you have boyfriend? Where is it that I put two placas that knocked him out, You for me that I am not jealous. I put a warm salad that you will see the stars. You will see the stars. plate plate. I'm going to make you a rabbit run, silly! I stole your motorcycle. ma ma mazapán
that I put. Mazapan I put you, I put you. You to me I'm not jealous. etc.

Placa placa
BatmanBofetada_IsaPiBlog.jpg

Español e italiano son lenguas perfectamente compatibles en la música.

This thread has been viewed 94759 times.

Back