Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: we might have political anomaly at Turkey.

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

Quote Originally Posted by Petros Houhoulis View Post
    When was the last time you heard the Shias sponsoring terrorism anywhere outside Israel, and (perhaps) Yemen?

Russia doesn't fear NATO. The real worry are asymmetrical attacks, and insurrections like the one in Chechnya. Both Russia and NATO respect each others' playing fields, even while vying to grasp a portion of the others' playing field. Russia would never make the mistake of attacking westwards. It is attacking southwards. NATO would not intervene (at least openly) even in Ukraine, as long as it is not a NATO member.
    I think Hezbollah in Lebanon is a pretty good example. Also in Israel most terroristic activity is related to Hamas, which is aligned with Sunni movements, although the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine quite clearly does have the backing of Shia groups.

1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 194
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a1b – Dinaric
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1

Ethnic group
    Herzegovinan Croat

As far as the Balkan War that's been started on this thread… well… I guess it's good to know that Slavs aren't the only ones in the Balkans who go around internet forums provoking each other.

Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 7.0%

Quote Originally Posted by Dinarid View Post
    Nationalism holds the society together, and is thus necessary for social progress.
    What! !!!!! And what about USA. The most powerful state since the time of Roman empire! !!!!! According to your theory, Americans are the most nationalists of the world

Level

Quote Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
    http://shqiperiaime.al/2016/07/16/gr...dur-ne-kosove/

http://inserbia.info/today/2016/07/organizers-of-coup-in-turkey-are-of-kosovo-albanian-origin-media/

Few days after the unsuccessful attempt of the Turkish army to take power in the country and overthrow Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the situation in Turkey is not calming down. Streets, where the war between the army on one, police and citizens on the other side, were last night full of people who went outside to support their president. As part of the investigation on the failed military coup so far was arrested 6000 people, more than 9000 police officers and almost 27000 employees from different sectors are dismissed.

Most military officers who took part in the attempted coup in Turkey are of Albanian origin, report Albanian portals.
    Of the total of 29 arrested generals and colonels 25 are of Albanian origin, among whom former commander of the Turkish Air Force, General Akin Ozturk and Second Army General Huduti Adem, both originating from Kosovo.

Among the main suspects for the military coup is pilot Yusuf Kurt, who shot down Russian aircraft, and who also originates from the village of Bukoroc near Prizren, Kosovo. One of the organizers of the military coup is also Lt.Gen. Metin Idil, who is also of Albanian origin.
    Albanian portals state that Huduti, before taking command of the Turkish Second Army, commanded troops at the border with Russia and Greece, and was also the head of the Turkish forces in Afghanistan. Huduti was born in Recan, near Prizren, and his family moved to Turkey when he was five, while Ozturk originates from Kosovska Mitrovica.

Other turkish coups were made also by Turkish military officers of Albanian ethnic origin (1980).

Level

If you think that Russia fears NATO more than radical Islamism, think again...
    What harm can do radical islamists to Russia?

These days will be a meeting Putin~ Erdogan at Saint Petersburg. There you will see. ....

VeteranTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 279
    Overall activity: 0%

Ethnic group
    Greek

Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    Because as i have explained in another post, this is not that kind of forum where an old and lonely man like you spend his long and boring days and nights, trollling teenagers. This is a serious and respected forum. Try to behave as civilised person. If this is difficult for you, well, we will not notice your abssence here.
    Since when did I post anything uncivilized? Since when are you a moderator in this forum?

Poor kid, at least try to spell English properly...

Level

Ethnic group
    Greek

I think Hezbollah in Lebanon is a pretty good example. Also in Israel most terroristic activity is related to Hamas, which is aligned with Sunni movements, although the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine quite clearly does have the backing of Shia groups.
    Hezbollah is inefficient against Israel anyway. Even more so since Iran is consumed at defending Assad and has naturally neglected Palestine, which was a lost cause to begin with and received the fatal blow with the repercussions of the Arab Spring.

In other news, Iran has not initiated an invasion of another country for more than a century...

Level

I wouldn't be so quick to judge him like that. I think Orbán doesn't bow down to the corrupt Brussels government, and is vilified for this. He has done a great job calling out Islam, and is a staunch supporter of Israel so I don't think Jobbik likes him very much. I agree, however, that it is worrying that he wants closer ties with Russia.
    I predicted years ago the Erdogan's shift from the West, at the eastern Shanghai alliance/pact. People said to me that it will never happen, due to the history Russia and Turkey had. I just laugh. It's happening unfortunately. Turkey it's out of NATO' de facto '. Instead, Victor Orban is a small leader, hence Putin has not a big interest on him. Otherwise is Erdogan and Turkey, which is a strategic key for the geopolitical games of Putin. The balance of power is moving.

Level

Russia is friends with the Islamic Republic of Iran, a mullah regime. I think it just depends on the kind of radical Islam.
    Russia doesn't care what kind of regime they have. The Russian's true enemy is NATO, not some regional powers, such as Iran and Turkey.

Level

When was the last time you heard the Shias sponsoring terrorism anywhere outside Israel, and (perhaps) Yemen?

Russia doesn't fear NATO. The real worry are asymmetrical attacks, and insurrections like the one in Chechnya. Both Russia and NATO respect each others' playing fields, even while vying to grasp a portion of the others' playing field. Russia would never make the mistake of attacking westwards. It is attacking southwards. NATO would not intervene (at least openly) even in Ukraine, as long as it is not a NATO member.
    There's already a crash between NATO and the Shanghai pact. The skirmishes between China and USA are at high levels in southern China sea. Not mentioning Ukraine, Syria, Balkans etc

Level

Ethnic group
    Greek

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    As far as the Balkan War that's been started on this thread… well… I guess it's good to know that Slavs aren't the only ones in the Balkans who go around internet forums provoking each other.
    War? You don't know what war means. For me the Balkans weren't enough, I used to take on Chechens and Somalis and any Muslim I could pick in the crosshairs after I had finished with the usual Balkaners plus Turks!

Provoking wasn't my style. I work mostly by quoting news sources. Few can survive the onslaught...

1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 34.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L45
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K2b1a

Ethnic group
    North Sea Islander

Quote Originally Posted by Piro Ilir View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...tment_bombings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege

Level

Ethnic group
    Greek

These days will be a meeting Putin~ Erdogan at Saint Petersburg. There you will see. ....
    Last time I checked radical Islamists were not controlled by Erdogan or anybody else.

No radical Islamist can force permanent damage to any state, but they can piss off quite a few people to the point of forcing more confrontational governments...

Level

Ethnic group
    Greek

I predicted years ago the Erdogan's shift from the West, at the eastern Shanghai alliance/pact. People said to me that it will never happen, due to the history Russia and Turkey had. I just laugh. It's happening unfortunately. Turkey it's out of NATO' de facto '. Instead, Victor Orban is a small leader, hence Putin has not a big interest on him. Otherwise is Erdogan and Turkey, which is a strategic key for the geopolitical games of Putin. The balance of power is moving.
    The best Erdogan can hope for, is to become Putins' poodle. Don't even think Putin would ever consider treating him as an equal...

...Furthermore, Turkey carries a lot of baggage: Chechnya, Uighurs, the Crimean Tatars, the Karabakh conflict... Which means that Turkey shall never be welcomed with open arms either by Russia or China...

Level

Ethnic group
    Greek

There's already a crash between NATO and the Shanghai pact. The skirmishes between China and USA are at high levels in southern China sea. Not mentioning Ukraine, Syria, Balkans etc
    All of this is nothing more than the extension of the cold war, and no bloodshed to speak of. Syria has been left to Russia by Obama, the Balkan conflicts are almost settled by now.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

War? You don't know what war means. For me the Balkans weren't enough, I used to take on Chechens and Somalis and any Muslim I could pick in the crosshairs after I had finished with the usual Balkaners plus Turks!

Provoking wasn't my style. I work mostly by quoting news sources. Few can survive the onslaught...
    Who are you quoting? Because if these are your personal thoughts you on a fast track of being banned. Stay civil.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

Level

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Hezbollah is inefficient against Israel anyway. Even more so since Iran is consumed at defending Assad and has naturally neglected Palestine, which was a lost cause to begin with and received the fatal blow with the repercussions of the Arab Spring.

In other news, Iran has not initiated an invasion of another country for more than a century...
    Hezbollah it's controlled by the Iranian islamist regime. Assad of Syria it's controlled by the Russian regime, and either it have close relationships with Iran. Indeed Iran ordered Hezbollah to settle in Syria for helping the Assad' s regime. So, Israel it's surrounded today by hostile entities, especially if we consider even the Turkish defection from NATO.

Level

Is that considered a harm! !!!! You think that Putin cares about these damages! The populace of Russia is 144 million.

Level

Last time I checked radical Islamists were not controlled by Erdogan or anybody else.

No radical Islamist can force permanent damage to any state, but they can piss off quite a few people to the point of forcing more confrontational governments...
    Yes, that was my point. Russia it's the second global power, and surely it's nonsense saying that Putin it's frighten by some kamikazes.

Level

The best Erdogan can hope for, is to become Putins' poodle. Don't even think Putin would ever consider treating him as an equal...

...Furthermore, Turkey carries a lot of baggage: Chechnya, Uighurs, the Crimean Tatars, the Karabakh conflict... Which means that Turkey shall never be welcomed with open arms either by Russia or China...
    No, Erdogan will be not his poodle. The Shanghai pact, knows well that their world' s opponent is NATO and the western world, so they will give to Erdogan many grants. They need Erdogan and Erdogan needs them. No one will be the poodle of anyone.

Level

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    All of this is nothing more than the extension of the cold war, and no bloodshed to speak of. Syria has been left to Russia by Obama, the Balkan conflicts are almost settled by now.
    There will be not a direct total war between NATO and the Shanghai pact, it's nonsense. This doesn't mean that we shall not see bloodshed in certain regions such as Syria, Iraq, Ukraine, etc.

As for Syria, I don't know if NATO left Syria to Putin. Syria was under Russian control until five years ago. We should wait for the new policy of Clinton.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    Who are you quoting? Because if these are your personal thoughts you on a fast track of being banned. Stay civil.
    Le Brok, did you deleted one of my posts? I think yes. Could you tell me why.

Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world

Le Brok, did you deleted one of my posts? I think yes. Could you tell me why.
    You have to be more specific. If it was deleted it would show as deleted with moderator name in it.

Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Overall activity: 13.0%

Ethnic group
    Albanian

17 Dec.
    Paget to the Council.

Now the Council's letters seem to imply (words quoted) that the King will keep no strangers save the Albanoys.

Cales, 17 Dec. 1545. Signed.

Level

Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    You have to be more specific. If it was deleted it would show as deleted with moderator name in it.
    I don't know much about forums. I just found that post in a quote by another member .

If you think that one of my post is not appropriate for the thread, you are pleased to give me an warning. Please don't delete my posts nor move my posts to another thread. If I again after the warning continue to make infractions against the thread, you are pleased to ban me out of the forum. I don't like the censure. That is against human dignity.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast