Politics we might have political anomaly at Turkey.

as it seems the last events in turkey are huge

2750 judges 7500 policemans unknown military numbers, political persons from other parties
one vice major shot in head, etc etc reminds me the Menteres case at 1950's
or the kristallnacht, although yet is to early to say such, but i am sure it will turn to that way,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kristallnacht

http://shqiperiaime.al/2016/07/16/g...urqi-arrestohet-gjenerali-i-lindur-ne-kosove/

http://inserbia.info/today/2016/07/organizers-of-coup-in-turkey-are-of-kosovo-albanian-origin-media/

Few days after the unsuccessful attempt of the Turkish army to take power in the country and overthrow Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the situation in Turkey is not calming down. Streets, where the war between the army on one, police and citizens on the other side, were last night full of people who went outside to support their president. As part of the investigation on the failed military coup so far was arrested 6000 people, more than 9000 police officers and almost 27000 employees from different sectors are dismissed.

Most military officers who took part in the attempted coup in Turkey are of Albanian origin, report Albanian portals.
Of the total of 29 arrested generals and colonels 25 are of Albanian origin, among whom former commander of the Turkish Air Force, General Akin Ozturk and Second Army General Huduti Adem, both originating from Kosovo.

Among the main suspects for the military coup is pilot Yusuf Kurt, who shot down Russian aircraft, and who also originates from the village of Bukoroc near Prizren, Kosovo. One of the organizers of the military coup is also Lt.Gen. Metin Idil, who is also of Albanian origin.
Albanian portals state that Huduti, before taking command of the Turkish Second Army, commanded troops at the border with Russia and Greece, and was also the head of the Turkish forces in Afghanistan. Huduti was born in Recan, near Prizren, and his family moved to Turkey when he was five, while Ozturk originates from Kosovska Mitrovica.

Alan, you are a Kurd. So, your information is biased.
This is a sad moment in the modern history of Turkey. A failed putch is good oportunity for a dictator like Erdoğan, to fullfill his Islamic agenda. He is destroying any legacy of Ataturk. I see a Turkey now at the side of Russia and China, against West.

So speaks the Albanian...

...Whose all life is biased.

The true and the most desire of Russia, it's the alliance with Turkey. It would be the victory of the century for them. Putin knows well that the enemy isn't Turkey, but USA and NATO. Erdogan's goal it's the revive of Ottoman empire. This will never be allowed by NATO and he knows it. His expansionist ideas fits better with the expansionist ideas of Putin. This will be better for both. Tsar~ Putin alliance.

Russia doesn't care for Greece and they don't need Greece.

If you think that Russia fears NATO more than radical Islamism, think again...

So speaks the Albanian...

...Whose all life is biased.
Make sure you engage in conversation, and didn't come just for bashing ethnicities and to start new Balkan war.

Last edited:
The latter it's a more recent event because Orban it's inspired by the autocratic rule of Putin
I wouldn't be so quick to judge him like that. I think Orbán doesn't bow down to the corrupt Brussels government, and is vilified for this. He has done a great job calling out Islam, and is a staunch supporter of Israel so I don't think Jobbik likes him very much. I agree, however, that it is worrying that he wants closer ties with Russia.

Russia is friends with the Islamic Republic of Iran, a mullah regime. I think it just depends on the kind of radical Islam.

When was the last time you heard the Shias sponsoring terrorism anywhere outside Israel, and (perhaps) Yemen?

Russia doesn't fear NATO. The real worry are asymmetrical attacks, and insurrections like the one in Chechnya. Both Russia and NATO respect each others' playing fields, even while vying to grasp a portion of the others' playing field. Russia would never make the mistake of attacking westwards. It is attacking southwards. NATO would not intervene (at least openly) even in Ukraine, as long as it is not a NATO member.

I doubt you are capable of understanding anything, and yes, maybe I should update my profile stating that I have partial Bulgarian heritage.

I'd let the others judge who is attacking whom. In any case, I would like to inform you that I won't be insulted no matter how you call me. I have a really thick skin.

Furthermore, I am really curious to know why do you consider news items as "attacks". Besides, I have kept all the links and I am capable of discovering new ones...

I doubt you are capable of understanding anything, and yes, maybe I should update my profile stating that I have partial Bulgarian heritage.

I'd let the others judge who is attacking whom. In any case, I would like to inform you that I won't be insulted no matter how you call me. I have a really thick skin.

Furthermore, I am really curious to know why do you consider news items as "attacks". Besides, I have kept all the links and I am capable of discovering new ones...

I have no doubt in your skills. You are famous, you are some kind of celebrity.
What's the point? I have to follow your example and start with the story of sandwich?

Why don't you do so? I'll debunk it within a few hours at worst, and you'll have a hard time digging anything else upon us.

Because as i have explained in another post, this is not that kind of forum where an old and lonely man like you spend his long and boring days and nights, trollling teenagers. This is a serious and respected forum. Try to behave as civilised person. If this is difficult for you, well, we will not notice your abssence here.

When was the last time you heard the Shias sponsoring terrorism anywhere outside Israel, and (perhaps) Yemen?

Russia doesn't fear NATO. The real worry are asymmetrical attacks, and insurrections like the one in Chechnya. Both Russia and NATO respect each others' playing fields, even while vying to grasp a portion of the others' playing field. Russia would never make the mistake of attacking westwards. It is attacking southwards. NATO would not intervene (at least openly) even in Ukraine, as long as it is not a NATO member.
I think Hezbollah in Lebanon is a pretty good example. Also in Israel most terroristic activity is related to Hamas, which is aligned with Sunni movements, although the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine quite clearly does have the backing of Shia groups.

As far as the Balkan War that's been started on this thread… well… I guess it's good to know that Slavs aren't the only ones in the Balkans who go around internet forums provoking each other.

Nationalism holds the society together, and is thus necessary for social progress.
What! !!!!! And what about USA. The most powerful state since the time of Roman empire! !!!!! According to your theory, Americans are the most nationalists of the world

http://shqiperiaime.al/2016/07/16/g...urqi-arrestohet-gjenerali-i-lindur-ne-kosove/

http://inserbia.info/today/2016/07/organizers-of-coup-in-turkey-are-of-kosovo-albanian-origin-media/

Few days after the unsuccessful attempt of the Turkish army to take power in the country and overthrow Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, the situation in Turkey is not calming down. Streets, where the war between the army on one, police and citizens on the other side, were last night full of people who went outside to support their president. As part of the investigation on the failed military coup so far was arrested 6000 people, more than 9000 police officers and almost 27000 employees from different sectors are dismissed.

Most military officers who took part in the attempted coup in Turkey are of Albanian origin, report Albanian portals.
Of the total of 29 arrested generals and colonels 25 are of Albanian origin, among whom former commander of the Turkish Air Force, General Akin Ozturk and Second Army General Huduti Adem, both originating from Kosovo.

Among the main suspects for the military coup is pilot Yusuf Kurt, who shot down Russian aircraft, and who also originates from the village of Bukoroc near Prizren, Kosovo. One of the organizers of the military coup is also Lt.Gen. Metin Idil, who is also of Albanian origin.
Albanian portals state that Huduti, before taking command of the Turkish Second Army, commanded troops at the border with Russia and Greece, and was also the head of the Turkish forces in Afghanistan. Huduti was born in Recan, near Prizren, and his family moved to Turkey when he was five, while Ozturk originates from Kosovska Mitrovica.

Other turkish coups were made also by Turkish military officers of Albanian ethnic origin (1980).

This thread has been viewed 50441 times.

Back