Crime Pregnant woman macheted to death by a Syrian refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for telling me. I'd given him one infraction, and was about to issue another. I should have checked the IP.

No wonder his posts made no sense.

Our other sock account users should take note. I've been told theapricity may be out for good. Don't think, however, that you can park multiple sock accounts here the way that you did over there.

Melancon isn't the only denizen of this underworld who should be reported to the appropriate authorities, and he won't be the only one. Enough is enough.

Wait for the Trolll par exellence, davai. He is the epitoma of Trolll.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe..._Womens_Physical_Security_2011_compressed.jpg
Map3.1NEW_Womens_Physical_Security_2011_compressed.jpg

I don't know how they define "physical security", but Sweden is the Rape Capital of Europe, so I doubt the reliability of that map above:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...es_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg

(A)_Rape_rates_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg

I don't know how they define "physical security", but Sweden is the Rape Capital of Europe, so I doubt the reliability of that map above:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...es_per_100000_population_2010-2012,_world.jpg

I also like to comment on this.
Angela@
Physical security of women is defined by what? domestic violence?
While certain women law aren't implemented,women right's could be better regarding the authorities particularly about domestic violence, the law should be stricter(which is happening already) that kind of "patriarchy" is dead already in most parts,I can not agree on security of women in case of rapes etc since in the USA or certain parts of western Europe,has certain ghettos where no one is feeling safe to walk in,while in most parts of Balkans you can walk every time of day or night without being in danger,this might look like sarcasm to you but is truth.
About deporting the Balkan immigrants from the war or being under surveliance,do it right away but i doubt this was fair comparison since i do not remember even one "terrorist" attack coming from refugees of the Yugoslav wars,as we have seen some recently,if i am wrong please correct me,while i do not advocate deportation of anyone,and i do not see a sarcasm in such comparison.

The tip is to not listen to anything LeBrok says. And also do not take his bait. He is just a payed disinformation agent. I would love him to contact me (the proper authorities) so I can finally have his address. hahahahahaha

Well, there are two options:
You are a payed person.
You are a sick, a very sick person.
Let us informe your family. We can not help you. Maybe your family can do something.

Well, there are two options:
You are a payed person.
You are a sick, a very sick person.
Let us informe your family. We can not help you. Maybe your family can do something.

Families often can't control people like this. It's time for the authorities to get involved. For all you supposed adults who give cover to people like this, this is the kind of young men who unleashes havoc on his neighbors, but hey, he's white so I guess that's ok. I'm sure you'd love to have him immigrate to your country.

I also thought angelas map was a little strange, women are just as safe if not safer in slovakia than in western countries ive lived in like England and Austria, not sure where that data was taken from. it makes it seem as though slovakia is as dangerous for women as syria.

I also like to comment on this.
Angela@
Physical security of women is defined by what? domestic violence?
While certain women law aren't implemented,women right's could be better regarding the authorities particularly about domestic violence, the law should be stricter(which is happening already) that kind of "patriarchy" is dead already in most parts,I can not agree on security of women in case of rapes etc since in the USA or certain parts of western Europe,has certain ghettos where no one is feeling safe to walk in,while in most parts of Balkans you can walk every time of day or night without being in danger,this might look like sarcasm to you but is truth.
About deporting the Balkan immigrants from the war or being under surveliance,do it right away but i doubt this was fair comparison since i do not remember even one "terrorist" attack coming from refugees of the Yugoslav wars,as we have seen some recently,if i am wrong please correct me,while i do not advocate deportation of anyone,and i do not see a sarcasm in such comparison.

Physical violence of any kind, which includes rapes, assaults, what have you, in the home as well as on the street from strangers. What do you think it means? Do you think all these international organizations are out to get you? They don't understand your inter-ethnic squabbling; they don't even know about it in most cases, other than some vague generalities about the Balkan wars. More Slav paranoia?

What I am seeing in operation on this thread is the typical reaction when reality collides with prejudice and racism....deny the data. I don't care what organization compiles the statistics, the general parameters are as shown and are well known to law enforcement around the world. There is more violence against women in the Balkans and Eastern Europe than in western Europe. I realize that may not be what you want to believe, but it is what it is.

Look to your own culture. Given other statistics on life style, I would say that again drunkenness is a big factor. So is poverty, or disenfranchisement. When men feel powerless, and then you add alcohol into the mix, they can take their frustrations out on those weaker than themselves, like their wives and children, even if they are supposed to care for and protect them. Violence against your wife has always been considered acceptable to a certain extent in a lot of countries. I can't believe this is news to you. Not every woman has the gumption of someone like my grandmother in law, who told me that she had told her husband before they married; if you ever put a hand on me in anger, never go to sleep again.

This shouldn't be news to any of you. You must be willfully blind.

As for the Balkan analogy, I was being sarcastic. I was trying to point out how unfair it would have been to pre-judge all men from the Balkans based on what only some of them had done.

You're also sadly mistaken, however, if you think that Balkan and Eastern European men haven't exported their misogyny, criminality and violence against women to the west. Where have you been? Who is responsible for the tens of thousands of abused young women who have been forced into prostitution, even minors? It's disgusting and horrifying. For a period, you couldn't walk certain areas in Italy because you were knee deep in prostitutes and their Balkan or Russian pimps. Do you also really want me to pull statistics for other crimes, incarceration, by nationality in western European countries? Can it have escaped you how unpopular this kind of immigration is as well in certain western countries?

Of course, it could have been worse, but once the spotlight of the world was turned on the Balkans, and the war was over, these courageous he men when they had guns against helpless women and children, went to hide under their beds, change their names etc. I'm sure many of those who went to the west didn't want to draw attention to themselves lest their crimes come to light. Then again, I think only Muslim women were apparently considered deserving of mass rape, yes?

It's all sick making.

Things such as patchy pavements also decrease physical security for a woman wearing high heels.

So countries with lesser quality footways = lower physical security of women in such statistics. :)

Should I say hi Melancon (?). :unsure:

Things such as patchy pavements also decrease physical security for a woman wearing high heels.

So countries with lesser quality footways = lower physical security of women in such statistics. :)

What an incredibly stupid remark. There's a limit to how much tolerance I'll give to someone because he's young. Keep it up and you'll go the same way as your psychotic, racist buddy. I don't care how much decent content you've provided. Chiaro?

Physical violence of any kind, which includes rapes, assaults, what have you, in the home as well as on the street from strangers. What do you think it means? Do you think all these international organizations are out to get you? They don't understand your inter-ethnic squabbling; they don't even know about it in most cases, other than some vague generalities about the Balkan wars. More Slav paranoia?

What I am seeing in operation on this thread is the typical reaction when reality collides with prejudice and racism....deny the data. I don't care what organization compiles the statistics, the general parameters are as shown and are well known to law enforcement around the world. There is more violence against women in the Balkans and Eastern Europe than in western Europe. I realize that may not be what you want to believe, but it is what it is.

Look to your own culture. Given other statistics on life style, I would say that again drunkenness is a big factor. So is poverty, or disenfranchisement. When men feel powerless, and then you add alcohol into the mix, they can take their frustrations out on those weaker than themselves, like their wives and children, even if they are supposed to care for and protect them. Violence against your wife has always been considered acceptable to a certain extent in a lot of countries. I can't believe this is news to you. Not every woman has the gumption of someone like my grandmother in law, who told me that she had told her husband before they married; if you ever put a hand on me in anger, never go to sleep again.

This shouldn't be news to any of you. You must be willfully blind.

As for the Balkan analogy, I was being sarcastic. I was trying to point out how unfair it would have been to pre-judge all men from the Balkans based on what only some of them had done.

You're also sadly mistaken, however, if you think that Balkan and Eastern European men haven't exported their misogyny, criminality and violence against women to the west. Where have you been? Who is responsible for the tens of thousands of abused young women who have been forced into prostitution, even minors? It's disgusting and horrifying. For a period, you couldn't walk certain areas in Italy because you were knee deep in prostitutes and their Balkan or Russian pimps. Do you also really want me to pull statistics for other crimes, incarceration, by nationality in western European countries? Can it have escaped you how unpopular this kind of immigration is as well in certain western countries?

Of course, it could have been worse, but once the spotlight of the world was turned on the Balkans, and the war was over, these courageous he men when they had guns against helpless women and children, went to hide under their beds, change their names etc. I'm sure many of those who went to the west didn't want to draw attention to themselves lest their crimes come to light. Then again, I think only Muslim women were apparently considered deserving of mass rape, yes?

It's all sick making.

I don't know how it is in Italy, but in Belgium for a while forced prostitution was in the hands of the Albanian maffia.
These people had nothing to do with Balkan people in general.

I have known a few people which are labelled 'Russian maffia'.
Actually they were Georgian Jews, and a lot of them live in Antwerp.
They were organizing the whole operation but they got the aid of some corrupt Russian officials with whom they were familiar allready in the Sovjet era.

Oh, and the main immigrants from Bulgaria and Roumenia into western Europe are gipsies.
Their bussiness model is less complicated but isn't allways very legal either.

Really? Albanians are not from the Balkans, now? Or perhaps their Muslim ancestors predispose them to this criminal behavior? Only the ones with criminal propensities converted? Then I guess Serbs are genetically predisposed to the building of concentration camps, mass rape and mass murder? Let's not even get to the Germans.

For your information, lots of ethnic Russians are involved in all aspects of that despicable trade in human flesh, even the flesh of children, and the narcotics trade and untold other horrors. I could get into what I think of grown, Christian born, European white men who pay for it and then no doubt congratulate themselves on being so much more civilized than those who provide it.

Is there no limit to your prejudices? To say I'm disappointed is a vast understatement.

Really? Albanians are not from the Balkans, now? Or perhaps their Muslim ancestors predispose them to this criminal behavior? Only the ones with criminal propensities converted? Then I guess Serbs are genetically predisposed to the building of concentration camps, mass rape and mass murder? Let's not even get to the Germans.

For your information, lots of ethnic Russians are involved in all aspects of that despicable trade in human flesh, even the flesh of children, and the narcotics trade and untold other horrors. I could get into what I think of grown, Christian born, European white men who pay for it and then no doubt congratulate themselves on being so much more civilized than those who provide it.

Is there no limit to your prejudices? To say I'm disappointed is a vast understatement.

you were talking about exported criminality, violence and forced prostitution and Balkan and Russian pimps in western Europe
yes Albanians are Balkan, but not all Balkans are Albanian and not all Albanians are mafia
and I didn't mention Muslims
I was telling about export of forced prostitution and criminality from Balkans to Belgium, I even told I don't know how it is in Italy
and am I obliged to mention the German concentration camps when I adress such topic?

you were talking about exported criminality, violence and forced prostitution and Balkan and Russian pimps in western Europe

I sould have isolated that part of your quote when commenting

Short memory Tomenable? We talked about this before. Swedes change the way they count rape. If a group of men rapes one women 10 times, that's ten rapes according to new swedish law. In the rest of the world this incident is counted as 1 rape. Same as bad husband rapes his wife for years, and finally she reports, in most countries it is one instance of rape. In Sweden that would count for hundreds of rapes. That's why sweden stands out so much in rape statistics. And you already assumed that these bad Muslims constantly rape white Swedish christian women.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 23020 times.

Back