Crime Yet another act of terror in France

And yes I'am worried about the populist from Poland to Greece, in large parts of Europe the force of political liberalism is never been strong, so the force of populism and worse is a real threat in the future. That's the real threat within our society, Jihadism can be a threat, caused by Acts of terrorism, but in the end they are to marginal and self destructive to be a appealing force and threat for society as a whole.
Very well said Northerner, I agree whole heatedly.

XENOPHOBIC-FASIST or NATION TRAITOR-GLOBALIST-Immigrant lover

these words the last years are being used,

I simply want to ask you, and no need to reply,
who is most xenophobic or the oposite less xenophobic.

the 1rst is the one at Normandy

Kermiche5.jpg

the 2nd is the known one from Norway

breinik_b2.jpg

the 3rd is mentioned in this thread

220px-Le_Pen%2C_Marine-9586.jpg

the 4rth was at his biggest popularity last month

220px-Nigel_Farage_MEP_1%2C_Strasbourg_-_Diliff_%28cropped%29.jpg

the 5th is known from PARIS

newego_LARGE_t_1101_54649609_type13145.jpg

NOW CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH IS MOST XENOPHOBIC OR MORE FASIST OR MOST DEMOCRATIC etc

Besides we know about him that he was victim of bulying, But did you heard who were the bullies?
and what kind of bulying he had?
207016-screen_shot_2016-07-24_at_3.47.19_m.m..png

nobody says who the bullies were? and what kind of bullying.

AT LEAST
DO YOU SEE ANY DIFFERENCE AMONG THESE 2

220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-H1216-0500-002%2C_Adolf_Hitler.jpg

and

ISIS_alBaghdadi.jpg
I agree, they all are super bullies.

Anyone who wishes for fundamentalist Islamists to remain in Europe is complicit of terrorism.
Often is not the clean slate to determine, but I said many times we should be tolerant to tolerant people and intolerant to intolerant ones.
It always baffled me why conservative Muslim with his wife dressed in burka can get European or American citizenship?! On other hand many terrorists come from moderate muslim families.
We should put most emphasis and resources on fighting ideological war against radical Imams (mostly from Saudi Arabia), Madrasas and hatful preaching on Internet.

If they have no hope of integrating, are dirt poor, completely uneducated, hold strong Muslim values that are completely at odds with Western values, and support directly, indirectly or even morally any fundamentalist and/or terrorist organisation, then yes, it is completely rational and fair to call them poison. That unfortunately applies to a considerable portion of illegal immigrants from countries like Afghanistan, Syria or Somalia. The problem with mass influx of illegal immigrants is that they cannot be screened, and no background check can be done on them. If they come to Europe without ID document, or with fake documents (as many terrorists have done), they are all potentially a threat. Some would say that children aren't a threat, but children grow up and can become terrorists, as the recent Paris and Brussels attacks have shown (almost all the terrorists implicated with born and bred in Belgium or France from immigrant families).

If you doubt anything I have written above you need a serious reality check. The hate of Muslims toward Westerners is visceral and not just found among a minority of fundamentalists. I have been to (non-touristy parts of) Egypt and Palestine before 9/11 and Muslim children threw (mandarin-sized) stones at me when I was peacefully walking in the streets seeing that I was a Westerner. If children carry such natural hate for Westerners before they can even read the Koran and are ready to act on it without provocation, imagine what their parents must have told them. Now that's what the word 'racism' is supposed to describe: children too young to understand religion who throw stones on people who look different from them. Not wanting those children coming to throw stones at you in your country isn't racism. It's common sense and self-protection.
Well said, but still is it right to call all immigrants a poison?

Well said, but still is it right to call all immigrants a poison?

Mass illegal immigration as seen with the Syrian refugee crisis probably what he was referring to as a poison. The problem is that you can't distinguish good people from bad people when there is no background check, no visa application, and often no ID document. The very fact that you can't know who these people are is poisoning our attitude toward them, their hopes or integrating, and therefore also both our and their future.

It's always important to make a clear distinction between illegal and legal immigrants. Maybe that is what you were referring to when you said all immigrants. In this kind of discussion, most people mean all illegal immigrants, and particularly illegal Muslim immigrants, as they have the double added threat of failed integration and terrorism compared to non-Muslim immigrants. That's just a fact. Non-religious East Asians, Hindu and Sikh Indians and Christian Africans all integrate much better in European society than Muslims.

Perhaps Border patrol could do this policy. Men could be stopped and recruited into an army regiment while their wife's and "unready to fight" children get mentally screen checked; especially to figure out if the woman believes in Shira law. If at least some of the defenseless Muslims pass thorough psychological inspection, and let them through, wouldn't that illegitimate the extreme left's cause?

For the Muslim boys ready to fight, I suppose they could get throughly screamed also before joining a regiment.

Coming from an extremist left environment, I feel like we need to make known and proved that racism and equality isn't the issue. I feel like the psychologists will do the job in exposing the real troublemakers and separating them from the friendly pedestrian from the street.

Actually I don't think that basic psychological evaluations would be much use in identifying potential terrorists. Those that committed the attacks in Paris and Brussels were well organised, had fake passports and travelled to Syria and back without being bothered by the authorities. The one who escaped from the Paris attack and was later caught in Brussels managed to slip away from anti-terrorists squads surrounding the house where he was hiding in Molenbeek. Clearly they are clever and stable enough to lie at an immigration interview about their religious beliefs and values, not to mention about their name and origins. As long as there will be constant threats from such people, it is simply too risky to allow any Muslim refugees and illegal immigrants into Europe. I don't see any other way but to tightly close the borders and send back all those who have already come. This alone will be tremendously expensive, but much cheaper in the long run than letting them stay.

We haven't really discussed the situation of Christian, Druze and Jewish Syrian refugees yet. They make up 15 to 20% of the Syrian population. Unlike Muslims they do not pose the same threat of terrorism and do not have the high risk of not integrating due to their religion, so I would not object to them coming to Europe as refugees, at least until the situation improves in Syria. I don't care much about Christians, even in my own family, so I think this shows quite a bit of tolerance and compassion on my part to be ready to accept Christian refugees.

The question is how do you sort refugees by religion? If the know that only Muslims won't be accepted, they will lie and say they are Christian or Druze. They would need to take a test to prove their knowledge of the religion they claim to follow. But imagine how time consuming that would be to test millions of refugees.

Syrian Jews only represent less than 1% of the Syrian population. However I don't see why they wouldn't choose to go to neighboring Israel or why Israel would not welcome them, as the country was created as a safe haven for Jews worldwide.

Actually I don't think that basic psychological evaluations would be much use in identifying potential terrorists. Those that committed the attacks in Paris and Brussels were well organised, had fake passports and travelled to Syria and back without being bothered by the authorities. The one who escaped from the Paris attack and was later caught in Brussels managed to slip away from anti-terrorists squads surrounding the house where he was hiding in Molenbeek. Clearly they are clever and stable enough to lie at an immigration interview about their religious beliefs and values, not to mention about their name and origins. As long as there will be constant threats from such people, it is simply too risky to allow any Muslim refugees and illegal immigrants into Europe. I don't see any other way but to tightly close the borders and send back all those who have already come. This alone will be tremendously expensive, but much cheaper in the long run than letting them stay.

they are very well organized
they can hide away for long time
many have been arrested, but few weapons have been found, these weapons are still stached away somewhere else
everything points in the direction of a big group of sympathisers who offer logistical help

We haven't really discussed the situation of Christian, Druze and Jewish Syrian refugees yet. They make up 15 to 20% of the Syrian population. Unlike Muslims they do not pose the same threat of terrorism and do not have the high risk of not integrating due to their religion, so I would not object to them coming to Europe as refugees, at least until the situation improves in Syria. I don't care much about Christians, even in my own family, so I think this shows quite a bit of tolerance and compassion on my part to be ready to accept Christian refugees.

The question is how do you sort refugees by religion? If the know that only Muslims won't be accepted, they will lie and say they are Christian or Druze. They would need to take a test to prove their knowledge of the religion they claim to follow. But imagine how time consuming that would be to test millions of refugees.

Syrian Jews only represent less than 1% of the Syrian population. However I don't see why they wouldn't choose to go to neighboring Israel or why Israel would not welcome them, as the country was created as a safe haven for Jews worldwide.

Thats unfortunate, well I suppose in that case we could work them into a trance by having them work 40 days with little sleep or some other means. If the refugees see a person disquised as a priest (with arm our tucked in his cloak) once in trance, are they going to throw rocks at the priest, look at his in at least some disgust or are they going to bow down and welcome him in open arms?

If the refugee shows distaste for the priest, could we death penalize them?

Often is not the clean slate to determine, but I said many times we should be tolerant to tolerant people and intolerant to intolerant ones.
It always baffled me why conservative Muslim with his wife dressed in burka can get European or American citizenship?! On other hand many terrorists come from moderate muslim families.
We should put most emphasis and resources on fighting ideological war against radical Imams (mostly from Saudi Arabia), Madrasas and hatful preaching on Internet.

Indeed, well said http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...to-ISIS-killers-that-murdered-priest-on-altar

[FONT=&quot]"Egypt, Tunisia and Turkey are among the economies shaped by the tourist industry. In the wake of a terror incident, some countries impose a travel ban on their nationals, recommending travel plans to be delayed or cancelled if they are planned for potentially dangerous areas. This of course impacts the tourism industry negatively, discourages foreign investments and inhibits growth or sends property prices down."[/FONT]

https://tranio.com/world/analytics/the-impact-of-terrorism-on-tourist-dependant-property-markets_5169/

The general worldview of the Middle East, as sponsored by the UN and EU, is that the main oppressors are the Israelis, and the main victims are the Palestinian Arabs. So of course other groups in Syria just don't matter. Any group in the Middle East can be victims as long as they are predominately Muslims. Christians and the handful of Jews left simply don't matter.

@Dinarid may be your world view is an example of 'Balkanization from above' a seen by Andrej Grybacic as ancient, ethnic hatred which leads to a process of chauvinistic fragmentation....

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

Yeah, I guess it's pretty safe in certain countries unless you're the wrong race, or religion, or maybe even shade of white.

It helps if you have a totally homogeneous population too; none of the messy problems that come with having to come in contact with homeless, desperately poor, unskilled refugees etc. when you're stuck out of the way in some remote corner of Europe.

Then, of course, exporting a huge percentage of your poor young men, the kind that commit most crimes, helps as well. Whatever crimes they commit will swell the percentages of their host countries, not their home countries.

Is this what you spend all your time doing? I mean, do you spend all your time pouring over statistics, genetics papers etc. to try to put your country, or perhaps your ethnicity into a good light as you define it? It looks an awful lot like insecurity. If you are convinced of your "worth", it shouldn't matter a d*** what other countries or groups think of you.

Just my two cents.

There's nothing wrong with being proud of your country or ethnicity; I'm proud of mine too. I love when people share their culture with me, as I try to share mine with them.

It's just that I think it's as important to see the warts as it is to see the good points. Every group has them.

It's also very important not to constantly be drawing comparisons to try to show your superiority to others. If some cultural manifestation is superior, it's usually pretty obvious. People don't need to be hammered over the head with it. They also resent it, and that resentment makes them all the more willing to point out the areas where your country or people might be wanting. They all are, you know...wanting in one way or another.

It just shows that Japan and Poland have the best immigration policies. But according to data published by EASO, Italy, Denmark, Austria, the UK, Norway, Iceland, Hungary, Greece and Liechtenstein have not accepted any refugees so far:

http://translate.google.com/transla...cow,wid,18463224,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=1178de

From the source linked above:

11 European countries did not accept refugees

Of the 32 European countries that have declared their acceptance of immigrants from the Middle East and Africa, 11 have not yet let in a single person. Not a single immigrant has been accepted so far by Denmark, Austria, Great Britain, Hungary, Norway, Italy, Greece, Iceland, Slovakia, Poland and Liechtenstein - according to data from the European Support Office for Asylum (EASO).

Angela, do you have anything to say concerning the fact that Italy also doesn't accept any refugees?

Or are we going to pretend that only Hungary and Poland are "evil" ???

As you can see a lot of Western European countries also do not want to have any "rapefugees".

And how many refugees have been taken in by the United States ???

After all it was U.S. policy of blasting the hell out of the Middle East since 2001/2003 that caused this.

As long as Saddam Hussein ruled in Iraq, it was relatively peaceful there.

It just shows that Japan and Poland have the best immigration policies. But according to data published by EASO, Italy, Denmark, Austria, the UK, Norway, Iceland, Hungary, Greece and Liechtenstein have not accepted any refugees so far:

http://translate.google.com/transla...cow,wid,18463224,wiadomosc.html?ticaid=1178de

From the source linked above:

Angela, do you have anything to say concerning the fact that Italy also doesn't accept any refugees?

Or are we going to pretend that only Hungary and Poland are "evil" ???

As you can see a lot of Western European countries also do not want to have any "rapefugees".

And how many refugees have been taken in by the United States ???

After all it was U.S. policy of blasting the hell out of the Middle East since 2001/2003 that caused this.

As long as Saddam Hussein ruled in Iraq, it was relatively peaceful there.

Italy and Greece both have tens of thousands of refugees.

There isn't a mountain comune in Tuscany that does not have refugees, mostly Subsaharan Africans and not people fleeing Syria or Iraq.

What are you talking about?

Visit these countries before you spout off.

The world may be coming to an end. Vallicanus and I agree about something, although he exaggerates in order to get in his customary dig(s) at Italy (Italians). No, Vallicanus, not every mountain commune in Tuscany is affected.

(Someday I'd really like to know how many of the internet warriors inhabiting anthrofora are foreigners in Italy upset about how they're treated. I would bet a good number. Then if you add in the Stormfront Spanish Nazis and the ones from eastern Europe, all of this vitriol would be accounted for.)

Which migrants go to which countries depends on geography, currents in the Mediterranean, etc.. The "Syrian" refugees have been going through Turkey and then into Greece and then onward from there.

The migrants going into Italy are mostly from Africa. Italy gets thousands of them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...al-could-force-migrants-on-more-a6959491.html

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/euobs-media/b8c5ec40cc91ef73e85366d177fb77c2.jpg

Have you never heard of the problems we have in Lampedusa? Scroll through the pictures. Are you dealing with that in Poland?

http://www.dw.com/en/refugees-protest-in-lampedusa-causing-headaches-for-locals/g-19251342

They freaking protest because we don't have their kind of food. Now they're taking over whole piazzas, destroying the tourism that is the livelihood of most people on the island.

We have whole pockets of our cities that are like outposts of Morocco or Nigeria or wherever, but we also have Filipinos and people from God knows where. On youtube, if you google LaSpezia, video after video of some rapper from North Africa pops up. In the schools in the city center sometimes half the students are foreign and come in speaking a foreign language. In Reggio Emilia you can't leave the train station if you're a woman without getting accosted by sexual comments, even if you're old enough to be a mother to them. In the outskirts of certain cities you have to drive through crowds of prostitutes from these areas openly soliciting. I don't know how many eastern Europeans are still among them because I try to avoid those roads, but there used to be a lot of them, or did you not know that?

As for gypsies, we tried providing free housing as well as other help, but it all gets trashed, the children aren't sent to school, and on and on. In certain cities the authorities tried giving them free train fare to get them back home to Romania or wherever, but they take the money, go home for a visit, and then come back. I don't know if anyone has a handle on exactly how many of these people there are, but they've ruined whole sections of some cities.

Does no real news of the world reach you in Lithuania, or whatever? Try to inform yourself before you speak.

We've done enough...more than enough.

This thread has been viewed 67846 times.

Back