Haplogroup E

andresasj

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Caucasian
E1b1b belongs to causaziana race and E1b1a belong to the black race?:unsure:

Haplogroup E is a negroid race haplogroup or exist variations in caucasian race?

I don't think haplogroups should be attributed to certain ethnicities. In response to what you asked, haplogroup E is present in Europe especially in Iberia, the italian peninsula and also in the balkans although it is widespread in the entire european continent. the E-v13 is almost exclusively found in Europe, E-m81 is present in Iberia and sometimes makes up 15% of all lineages and although we are not sure, most people in the forum I would say think it is at least from the neolithic (there are discussions about it already).
Still if what you want to know is the place of origin of haplogroup E, we are pretty sure it originated in east africa because it is the place where the haplogroup has the most diversity.

Hello there andresasj, welcome to Eupedia. Although Haplogroup E is common in Africa, I agree with Suebiking. Haplogroup clans have intermingled with each other over the Millenias. Just to get you started on your reaserch here are some links That Maciamo put together. In the end we all descended from Adam-Ydna A and Eve-Mtdna L

Here is the History of Europe courtesy of Maciamo ;)
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/neolithic_europe_map.shtml

E1a, E1b1a, and E2 are usually associated with sub-Saharan ("Negroid") Africa, whereas E1b1b has a mixed distribution.

E1b1b belongs to causaziana race and E1b1a belong to the black race?:unsure:

E itself likely originated in the Horn of Africa or a nearby part of the Arabian peninsula or the Maghreb 60,000 years or so ago, before races even existed. Today E1b1b is massively caucasian (not white, but caucasian). E-V13 is the predominant haplogroup in Southeastern Europe, E-M81 dominates the Berbers of the North/Northwest African plain & various sub-clades of E-M78 dominate in indigenous (non-Arab) Egyptians. It is also relatively common in the East of Africa, but its distribution is by & large caucasian (Nord-Saharan). So yes, I'd say it's accurate to say E1b1b is by & large not negroid. One branch, E-V13, is basically Europid. Other branches like E-M123 are by & large Levantine or Meditid. The others are predominantly north African (Berber/Egyptian).

Not "Caucasian" but Western Eurasian. The term Caucasian hasn't been used in years academically because Western Eurasians didn't all originate in the Caucasus. Everyone from Iceland to Morocco to Egypt and Ethiopia, to Arabia, to India, to Kazakhstan to now because of the Russians Siberia and all the way back to the Caucasus has whole or partial Western Eurasian ancestry. Ok not EVERYONE because of modern day travel and immigration, and maybe some Siberians and such do not, but otherwise......... ALL of those indigenous populations have whole or partial Western Eurasian ancestry. And now, the majority of North, Central and South America has whole or partial Western Eurasian ancestry too. It is everyone on this planet. More abundant than any other, with Eastern Eurasian genetics a close 2nd. Which always left me baffled how some people think these genetics are "under threat". They are the most abundant genetics in the world. Europeans are just a branch of Western Eurasians and only differ from other Western Eurasians really in their European Western Hunter Gatherer component, which only makes up like 15% of the overall European genome. Indians differ in their Dravidian component, American Hispanics differ in their Amerindian component, North Africans differ in their sub-Saharan component, Mid Easterners differ in their Southern Arabian component...... Which makes them all a little bit unique. But mostly overlapping.

Isn't there any linked between Haplogroup and race
Yes there black belong to E1b1b and R1b1 and D-M174 and I-M170 and P and C ects............
Race i think is more science social isn't science DNA
I know police science its care in phenotype

This thread has been viewed 8973 times.

Back