Post your DNA Land results

the bulk of kurds should be non-semitic people who originate north of the zargos mountains

try this company and see what you get

https://www.wegene.com/en/
My https://www.wegene.com/en/ results are in. The results are still very strange, but now my biggest auDNA component is Iranian again. 46.9% Iranian + 12.32% Southern Asian (Gedrosia) = 59.22% Indo-Iranian.

Wegene results are now saying that I'm 33.69% Greek. It is crazy. That Greek component has to be Caucaso-Anatolian or something. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

And now it is saying that I'm 7% Semitic. This is what I've expected, like I said I thought that between 5 - 10 % of Kurdish DNA is Semitic.

c.jpg

So, according to this Chinese site I'm 59.22% Indo-Iranian, 33,70% Caucaso-Anatolian and 7.04% Semitic.
It's better and less biased than that Jewish DNA.land site.

I'm sure that a huge percentrage of that so called 'Greek' auDNA was actually also part of Indo-Iranian race.

Thank you for mentioning me this site!!!!

Last edited:
For me, now you look pretty pure as Sile said (y)
Maybe it can be change after they divide the group.
I do consider myself as an average pre-Islam proto-Kurd.

My https://www.wegene.com/en/ results are in. The results are still very strange, but now my biggest auDNA component is Iranian again. 46.9% Iranian + 12.32% Southern Asian (Gedrosia) = 59.22% Indo-Iranian.

Wegene results are now saying that I'm 33.69% Greek. It is crazy. That Greek component has to be Caucaso-Anatolian or something. Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense.

And now it is saying that I'm 7% Semitic. This is what I've expected, like I said I thought that between 5 - 10 % of Kurdish DNA is Semitic.

abc.jpg

So, according to this Chinese site I'm 59.22% Indo-Iranian, 33,70% Caucaso-Anatolian and 7.04% Semitic.

I'm sure that a huge percentrage of that so called 'Greek' auDNA was actually also part of Indo-Iranian race.

Is it biased because it's Jewish?

Is it biased because it's Jewish?
Yeah, I don't trust Jews ( + other Semites, like Assyrians & Arabs), Turks, Armenians, Indians and Poles as for genetics and history. China is much less biased toward West Eurasian history, simply because mighty Chinese folks don't care about West Eurasians and their history. China doesn't try to steal history of other races. China is proud of their own mighty history, so they don't lower themselves to steal history of other races..

abc.jpg

greek means, greek, bulgarian and anatolian (pontic )

Hungarian = Austrian, German, Hungaria, czech

Sardinian = italian

The site concentrates only on Asia and the middle-east ................that is their goal
So you results should be more accurate than me

mine is

• 96.55% Europe
    1. 40.99% Hungarian = as above
    2. 26.43% Greek = as above
    3. 16.55% Sardinian = as above
    4. 12.55% French = french
    5. 0.03% Others

• 3.43% Other Asia
    1. 3.42% Iranian = north and western Iran
    2. 0.01% Others

I do consider myself as an average pre-Islam proto-Kurd.

Average, probably yes. As you said, Greek DNA is a little weird and that should be Anatolian-Caucausoid etc.

Yeah, I don't trust Jews ( + other Semites, like Assyrians & Arabs), Turks, Armenians, Indians and Poles as for genetics and history. China is much less biased toward West Eurasian history, simply because mighty Chinese folks don't care about West Eurasians and their history. China doesn't try to steal history of other races. China is proud of their own mighty history, so they don't lower themselves to steal history of other races..

Ask them to Tibetians

According to yours, mine is so mixed.

Here are mine and my brother's results

Mine
Boreas.jpg

My Brother's results

boreas little bro.jpg

Wegene results are now saying that I'm 33.69% Greek. It is crazy.

hi there cousin :LOL:

Makedonian or Ionian? :unsure:

According to yours, mine is so mixed.

Here are mine and my brother's results

Mine
View attachment 8028

My Brother's results

View attachment 8029
Weird. How can your brothers results be so different from yours? This test fails on so many levels.

But it seems that you guys are European (Balkan / Greeks) first, on the second place some East Eurasian (Seljuk/Turkic ?) and then some West Asian.

But the biggest surprise for me is that it is so different from Kurds. How is that possible? I mean Kurds and Turks are each neighbors for 1000 years.

Thank you very much for your contribution!

hi there cousin :LOL:Makedonian or Ionian? :unsure:
Before the arrival of the Turks, Greeks and Kurds were neighbors. Ionians would make more sense than Makedonian. Maybe it has something to do with Graeco-Aryan connection. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeco-Aryan

I'm sure that Kurds (Iranians) and Greeks share many ancient Neolithic farmer / Indo-European ancestors with each other.

Weird. How can your brothers results be so different from yours? This test fails on so many levels.

Different results of two brother is good example to show that how much we should trust these test, how big their standard deviation is.

Our East Asia parts are completely different. There is no common thing.:unsure:

Ftdna shows that my brother is 2% North African - Maghreb(which I don't have). But Dna.Land (Jewish website:grin:) gave him double percent Med Islander share then me. That's make sense.

Probably our friends Maleth who is from Malta won't be 82% Mediterranean Islander and become a little bit North African in Ftdna system.

We know something about genetic, but we need to go forward to analyse it.

But the biggest surprise for me is that it is so different from Kurds. How is that possible? I mean Kurds and Turks are each neighbors for 1000 years.

In my opinion, don't take it seriously. FtDNA has more Turk-Armenia samples so they have also one single branch for that. According to FtDNA, I am 55% European - East&South Europe, and 31% Middle Eastern - Anatolian, so when you don't see Anatolia as a group, Turks become more Continental European(as in DNA.Land 89%) and difference between Kurds and Turks is getting bigger.

greek means, greek, bulgarian and anatolian (pontic )

Hungarian = Austrian, German, Hungaria, czech

Sardinian = italian

The site concentrates only on Asia and the middle-east ................that is their goal
So you results should be more accurate than me

mine is

• 96.55% Europe
    1. 40.99% Hungarian = as above
    2. 26.43% Greek = as above
    3. 16.55% Sardinian = as above
    4. 12.55% French = french
    5. 0.03% Others
  • 3.43% Other Asia
    1. 3.42% Iranian = north and western Iran
    2. 0.01% Others

below are my fathers ...............between he and me there are differences due to Different haplogroup mothers

• 94.01% Europe
    1. 45.23% Hungarian
    2. 20.74% French
    3. 18.74% Sardinian
    4. 9.27% North-Slavic
    5. 0.03% Others
  • 5.97% Other Asia
    1. 5.96% Iranian
    2. 0.01% Others

• looking at the above, we share the ydna from of hungarian, french, iranian and Sardinian........the others should be mtdna origins. My mother line seems to be Greek and my father's mother line would be north-slavic

so while fathers and children should be more different in marker % than brothers are

one of my sons is

• 99.97% Europe
    1. 42.16% French
    2. 29.95% Greek
    3. 20.94% Hungarian
    4. 6.91% Sardinian
    5. 0.01% Others

His mothers line should be French as this is the only increase from my results

Your Father 94,01% European
You 96,55% European
Your Son 99,97% European

I can guess your grandchild

Your Father 94,01% European
You 96,55% European
Your Son 99,97% European

I can guess your grandchild

not yet, but I guess 100% european

as one son is married to a girl of welsh ancestry and the other to a bavarian ancestry .............all australians of course

How about some Hellenistic legacy?: :grin:

Or the movie 300! Angela recommended this movie to me due to its historically accurate portrayal of Leonidas's war against the Persians.

Kidding, kidding.....

Lol

This are my results :

View attachment 8023

But these results don't make any sense. So called 'Central Indoeuropean' is to broad. Why is the Iranian Plateau integrated within Northern Caucasus (Maykop/Yamnaya)? I'm 100% sure that my DNA is linked much more to the Iranian Plateau (the original Urheimat of PIE, Leyla Tepe), than to the secondary PIE homeland in Northen Caucasus, Yamnaya. Therefore my Indo-Iranian component is way to low and 'Central Indoeuropean' is to high, while Indo-Iranian is actually native and originally from an area between Kurdistan and Western Iran.
I have more 'Gedrosia' component, than 'Northern Caucasus' component. But this result doesn't show that.

View attachment 8024

So, I don't agree with the results!!

Goga, these results do make sense.

"Central Indoeuropean" includes also Iranians. So I would assume that in your case it is mostly Iranian/Kurdish.

Iranians are genetically almost the same as Kurds, and very similar to Armenians and some Georgian groups.

By the way, try using GEDmatch (you have many different ancestry calculators there, check out several):

https://www.gedmatch.com/login1.php

Later I can give you some other Kurdish and Iranian admixture results from GEDmatch for comparison.

Goga, these results do make sense.

"Central Indoeuropean" includes also Iranians. So I would assume that in your case it is mostly Iranian/Kurdish.

Iranians are genetically almost the same as Kurds, and very similar to Armenians and some Georgian groups.

By the way, try using GEDmatch (you have many different ancestry calculators there, check out several):

https://www.gedmatch.com/login1.php

Later I can give you some other Kurdish and Iranian admixture results from GEDmatch for comparison.
I tried gedmatch already a long time ago. I posted my results everywhere on this site. Nothing special about it (average Kurdish).

I do understand what you mean.

And yeah, Iranians (Persians) and Kurds (Medes) are almost the same. The closest people to us are people of the Caucasus. Caucasus is even populated by East Iranian speakers, the Ossetians. Georgians (have a very small populations compared to the Iranids) are also heavily Iranized by the ancient Iranians.
But there are some distinguish differences between Armenian, Georgians and Iranians. Armenians are Anatolians shifted toward the Mediterranean Sea and Kurds/Persians are native Iranids shifted toward Anatolia. I mean they should have separated it in at least 2 more different groups. Those who have mostly from the Anatolian farmers (Armenians, Pontic Greeks & Turks) and those who are native to the Iranian Plateau + CHG (Iranian, Kurds & Caucasians).

Do you know how many times Persians defeated the Greeks? Much more than the Greeks defeated the Persians. Nerveless, nothing but kudos to Alexander, he was a true warrior and defeated/conquered the whole Aryan world. Aryans deeply respected him!
But I don't think Greeks of that time left a huge genetic marker in the Iranian world, because after the death of Alexander the legacy of the Greeks died with Alexander. So Greeks ruled the Iranian world for a very brief time.

Or the movie 300! Angela recommended this movie to me due to its historically accurate portrayal of Leonidas's war against the Persians.

Kidding, kidding.....

Lol

LOL :LOL: ................it was played by a scotsman

This thread has been viewed 107331 times.

Back