more rapists on the lose : assault by a pokemon

"She woke up her husband to tell her what had happened who told police officers that he did not believe her and told her to see a psychiatrist."

This is on a par with a 911 emergency call I heard about where this man called to report a trespass on his property: an alien spaceship had landed there. :)

Pokemon Go is one glitchy game, and it keeps getting worse. First it crashes regularly, then they break skill throws, and now they accidentally enabled sexual assault? Devs need to fix this ASAP!

"Russian woman inadvertently spawns American Protestant sermons against 'Pokemon rape demons'" is all I could see throughout the entire article.

WHAT DID I JUST READ?????

*sorry, I abbreviated w t "fudge" in my previous post which got rejected, didn't know that abbreviation was taboo lol

"She woke up her husband to tell her what had happened who told police officers that he did not believe her and told her to see a psychiatrist."

This is on a par with a 911 emergency call I heard about where this man called to report a trespass on his property: an alien spaceship had landed there. :)

I GOT ONE I GOT ONE

How about the father who ate his son's pot brownies, and called 911 complaining of a marijuana overdose! Marijuana is one of the most harmless and least lethal drugs in existence. It's almost impossible to overdose on it. He must've been having a head high from the sativa type, which influences certain areas of the brain leading leading to panic and paranoia.

Not to mention numerous 911 calls about incorrect pizza toppings.

go read the hilarious comments

This thread has been viewed 5628 times.

Back