Thread: Ancient Eurasia K6

Princess Achievements:
    Overdrive10000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends
    Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 11.0%

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

I wouldn't be so sure of that angela. The max difference between europeans of the extreme south and north could be greater than 15 percent.some of the whg that extreme Southern Europeans get could be exclusive to them and not show up at all in northerners. I could apply that to the Turkish as well.

Elite member Achievements:
    OverdriveThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I-S185
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2b

Ethnic group
    Italian

Natufian according to the description of the calculator was implied by EEF.

Natufian: This was an Epipaleolithic culture that existed from 12,500 to 9,500 BC in the area of Israel. They were derived about 50% from an original Out-of-Africa population, referred to as Basal Eurasians. If you are a European and show Natufian admixture, this does not imply that Natufians interacted with your ancestors. All it means is that Natufian like admixture was mediated to you via intermediaries, such as the early European Farmers from the Near East.
    Sicilians and mainlander Southern Italian phenotype galleries.

http://italicroots.lefora.com/topic/1111/Re-Groups-of-Sicilians
    http://italicroots.lefora.com/topic/375/Southern-italians-how-we-really-look

Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%

Ethnic group
    Italian

Davef:I wouldn't be so sure of that angela. The max difference between europeans of the extreme south and north could be greater than 15 percent.some of the whg that extreme Southern Europeans get could be exclusive to them and not show up at all in northerners. I could apply that to the Turkish as well.
    What?

We don't have to guess what the WHG score in this calculator is based on, because the creator has put it into black and white. It's based on the following collection of ancient genomes.

Western European Hunter Gatherers (WHG): This component maximizes in ancient samples known as Villabruna, La Brana, Bichon, Loschbour, and Hungarian KO1, also collectively referred to as WHG.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 6.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1A1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    L2A1C

Ethnic group
    sub saharan-north african and middle eastern

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    FTDNA:

Population

Ancestral_North_Eurasian 8.93
    Ancestral_South_Eurasian 0.69
    East_Asian -
    West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 9.59
    Natufian 26.03
    Sub_Saharan 54.76

Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 547
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U152-Z56-BY3957
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1c7a

Ethnic group
    15/32 British, 5/32 German, 9/64 Irish, 1/8 Scots Gaelic, 5/64 French, 1/32 Welsh

Quote Originally Posted by Promenade View Post
    #
    Population Percent
    West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 44.45
    2 Natufian 35.46
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 17.25
    4 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 2.84

Finished reading population data. 136 populations found.
    6 components mode.

--------------------------------

Least-squares method.

Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Scottish @ 2.789396
    2 English @ 2.877578
    3 Czech @ 3.094326
    4 Hungarian @ 3.206155
    5 French @ 3.803198
    6 Ukrainian @ 4.002460
    7 Norwegian @ 4.169715
    8 Icelandic @ 5.381115
    9 Croatian @ 5.458343
    10 Europe_LNBA @ 6.254353
    11 Spanish @ 8.308710
    12 Estonian @ 8.363054
    13 Lithuanian @ 9.138882
    14 Basque @ 9.191294
    15 Romanian @ 9.352397
    16 Bulgarian @ 11.122505
    17 Russian @ 11.704102
    18 Finnish @ 11.865152
    19 Steppe_MLBA @ 12.735702
    20 Albanian @ 15.874808

Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% French +50% Scottish @ 2.298908

Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Sardinian +25% Scottish +25% Steppe_Eneolithic @ 1.307264

Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Levant_N + Motala12 + Scottish + Steppe_Eneolithic @ 0.540532
    2 Motala12 + Natufian + Scottish + Steppe_Eneolithic @ 0.540532
    3 English + Levant_N + Motala12 + Steppe_Eneolithic @ 0.733838
    4 English + Motala12 + Natufian + Steppe_Eneolithic @ 0.733838

I have to say this test seems pretty accurate. It's always interesting to see how much better they can group me using the ancient populations, my guess is because some Americans are just a mix of too many European populations in such varying proportions that using modern groups inst flexible enough.

@Twilight
    I'm also surprised how similar our results are considering how your DNAland results had a decent amount more Northwest European than me and I had much more Balkan. I'm guessing the 2.84 percent ASE pulls me southeast a long way. We talked about the Papuan I received in another GedMatch test, but nothing ever showed up in 23andMe or AncestryDNA, I wonder what it actually is. I'm convinced there is something shifting me southward and to the east now since my FTDNA results also gave me 8 percent Mid eastern but also considerably more Scandinavian, I guess some tests try to compensate for it somehow.

Thats interesting, I know the Thracians settled in Britannia but I doubt that the Armani settlers contributed that much into the British gene pool somewhere but I could be wrong. Other than England's Thracian immigrants, I'm not sure how else SE Europeans made it to the Isles or Germany. Perhaps thenew DNa coming up will help shed some light on the matter :)

Princess Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Promenade,

There's no way in hell you can be 1/4 levant neolithic. You seem to score like other full blooded northerners in the thread but the calculator thinks 1/4 of your heritage is flat out Lebanese.

Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 504
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b DF27*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2b1

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Thats interesting, I know the Thracians settled in Britannia but I doubt that the Armani settlers contributed that much into the British gene pool somewhere but I could be wrong. Other than England's Thracian immigrants, I'm not sure how else SE Europeans made it to the Isles or Germany. Perhaps thenew DNa coming up will help shed some light on the matter :)
    Romans!!! Remember the paper with Roman Gladiator(or whatever) genomes from Britain, one of them was born in the Levant. The Roman empire is a great candidate as to what pulls England slightly south of Scotland and Ireland. Also France is an outlier in Northern Europe. They're pulled much further south than England is. Southern France is similar to Spain, but the rest of France can fit as an Italian+North European mix.

Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 504
    Overall activity: 31.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b DF27*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5b2a2b1

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Promenade,

There's no way in hell you can be 1/4 levant neolithic. You seem to score like other full blooded northerners in the thread but the calculator thinks 1/4 of your heritage is flat out Lebanese.
    40% or more of the ancestry of his ancestry is from people closely related to the Levant Neolithic(Anatolia Neolithic). If you read discussion on this forum you should know this. Modern day Lebanese in analysis I've seen are like 60% Levant Neolithic. Levant Neolithic wasn't the same as modern Levanties.

Princess Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Oh right, I remember you saying in your d stat thread that levant neo is very close to Anatolian, it just has a bit more sub Saharan.

Also in response to people from England having roman heritage, Winston Churchill looks italian :)

1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U106 R-L1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1e

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    I dont have any ancestors from England though and my AncestryDNA test claims I have >1 percent ancestry from Great Britain so I dont think it has anything to do with Thracians, but I appreciate the response I did not know they reached England. Also Thracian's would have brought more EEF ancestry which I am relatively low in according to this test, I'm wondering where the ASE is from.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Promenade,

Davef it makes complete sense, look at all the people with North European ancestry here. They all score Natufian between 30-40 percent. Northern Europeans derive around 3/8's of their ancestry from the EFF and Natufian is essentially filling in for them in this test. The 4 population approximation uses ancient groups to help make sense of your ancestry, Levant Neolithic is filling in for about 1/4 of my EEF derived ancestry in their approximation. Meanwhile Motala12 is filling in for much of the WHG ancestry and Steppe-eneolithic for Yamnaya. Of course EEF=/=Natufian=/=EEF but I'm generalizing here.

Also fire haired is correct when he says Levant Neolithic is not the same as the modern Lebanese. There was a Bronze age change in the area that shifted ancestry in the Levant away from the Neolithic Levantines. When I glance at PCA's, Levant Neolithic seems to group much more closely to various ethnic jewish populations.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Haired14 View Post
    Romans!!! Remember the paper with Roman Gladiator(or whatever) genomes from Britain, one of them was born in the Levant. The Roman empire is a great candidate as to what pulls England slightly south of Scotland and Ireland. Also France is an outlier in Northern Europe. They're pulled much further south than England is. Southern France is similar to Spain, but the rest of France can fit as an Italian+North European mix.
    I remember this, but if we are talking about my case in particular then it wouldn't make sense since I dont have ancestry from England. I also have a relatively low amount of Natufian and the highest amount of WHG out of everyone who's posted so far so I dont think it was an EEF population. I'm more curious about where the relativity large amount of ASE I have came from.
    Last edited by Promenade; 16-08-16 at 19:56.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

Just to reiterate Promenade's point: "Near Eastern" ancestry got to England way before the Romans or the Thracians. I think some of you need to review the major genetics papers of the last couple of years.

The percentage for all northern Europeans for Levant Neolithic in this calculator ranges from 30-40%. It stands forthe Neolithic farmer ancestry of the Near East which came into Europe. (Of course then we have the Near Eastern ancestry which came in with the Indo-Europeans) Central Europe probably gets a little higher. The northern Italians seems to be getting 43-44%. Some southern Italians might get 50%.

All perfectly normal and understandable. I've been saying the same things since dna forums when there was no ancient dna, on23andme forums, and now here, and some of you still don't get it.

Some of you also are reading these calculators far too literally. If someone gets Spanish and Armenoid, for example, it doesn't mean they recently had an ancestor from Iran or Armenia. Really, people.

@Fire-Haired,
    There's a lot of variation in France which hasn't been explored because of the restrictions on genetic testing, although generally it's certainly true that France plots south of England. From everything I've seen I wouldn't be at all surprised if the eastern French aren't very similar to the western Germans. The Bretons are probably indeed very close to the English, perhaps the people of Normandie as well. The only "southern" French samples we have are from southwestern France, although given the known history I would think the people from around Perpignan also would veer toward Spaniards. We don't know about southeastern France but I would think they might be a little close to Ligurians and Piemontese. So, it depends.

As to why England shifted south, it might have something to do with Roman rule, but we have to get some "Roman" ydna to see. Also, from the time of the Conqueror on, French men came into England from various provinces of France to make their fortune. We think in nation state terms. They didn't. I doubt that a nobleman like Enguerrand de Coucy would have comprehended what someone was talking about if he were asked was he English or French. He was a nobleman who owned property in both countries. The same was true of many aristocrats, who would have brought lesser lords and retainers from many parts of France. French born "English" queens likewise brought retainers from various parts of France.

This is an excellent book on Enguerrand de Coucy by Barbara Tuchman:
    http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...Distant_Mirror

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enguer..._Lord_of_Coucy

Eleanor of Provence, Queen of England:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_of_Provence

She was much hated by Londoners because of the many "Savoyards" she brought with her.

These are just illustrations of the larger phenomenon.

Oh, as to Levant Neolithic, please show me how you arrive at the conclusion that it has more SSA than Natufians. The gene flow into the Levant after the Natufian era seems to be from the Anatolian Neolithic according to your fellow modelers. The Levant Bronze Age is another story.

@Promenade,
    When you say relatively large ASE percentage, to whom are you comparing yourself, and how much larger is it? Given the admixture that went into the steppe populations and then into Europe, some trace amounts shouldn't be surprising. On 23andme I consistently got .2 Korean, my only non-west Eurasian admixture, and I think it's also probably a stand in for some East Eurasian that came in with the Indo-Europeans, particularly given my mtDna U2e.

I suppose there's always a chance of some unknown gypsy or South Asian heritage, but it would just as well be chance inheritance from Indo-Europeans.

@davef,
    I'm trying to think if I've ever heard anything more absurd in terms of phenotype analysis than Winston Churchill looking Italian as a first choice...no, I haven't. Have you ever set foot in either Italy or England? I assure you this facial structure is more common in England and Germany than in Italy...too "soft". That isn't to say that there aren't some people in Italy who have it.

Level
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 191
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-U106 R-L1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1e

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    @Promenade,
    When you say relatively large ASE percentage, to whom are you comparing yourself, and how much larger is it? Given the admixture that went into the steppe populations and then into Europe, some trace amounts shouldn't be surprising. On 23andme I consistently got .2 Korean, my only non-west Eurasian admixture, and I think it's also probably a stand in for some East Eurasian that came in with the Indo-Europeans, particularly given my mtDna U2e.

I suppose there's always a chance of some unknown gypsy or South Asian heritage, but it would just as well be chance inheritance from Indo-Europeans.
    I would say a relatively large percentage of ASE compared to the average North European. I also have the highest ASE percentage out of everyone here so far at 2.84 percent, meanwhile not one other person has exceeded more than 1 percent here other than me. 23andMe and AncestryDNA dont show any hints of it, they seem completely normal but FTDNA and DNAland have something pulling me south east. I receive 8 percent Anatolian And Caucuses from FTDNA and 23 percent Balkan on DNAland when neither show up at all in 23andMe and AncestryDNA. My guess is the ASE is shifting me for these tests.

Princess Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

@Angela
    I saw a few photos of him and it was probably just his expressions in those pics that made him look "Italian" maybe not full blooded, about 1/4 Italian (southern) and 3/4 British to be safe.
    I wasn't taking the Oracle literally, btw.

@Promenade,
    You certainly do seem a lot more east Mediterranean than expected.

Princess Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

@Angela
    Also yeah in reference to the pic you posted I never would've guessed him as Mediterranean (spanish, sardinian, italian, greek, various islands or Levantine) and wouldve definitely guessed him as north european.

Princess Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

Can somebody explain this to me because it makes no sense....I just read about a basque who according to various calculators came out as half sardinian half egyptian, another one guessed him as jewish (sephardic), another one guessed him as some west asian group (Turkish i guess) and in this calculator he scored 67 percent western hunter gatherer, 17 percent Natufian, and 16 percent ANE. For someone who is as southern as "1/2 Egyptian 1/2 Sardinian" his hunter gatherer score is awfully high (higher than most if not all north euros by a lot) and his Natufian score is puny, about half of what an Irish person would get. I'm not taking the oracles literally but anyone who gets .5 sardinian .5 egyptian should score Natufian through the roof.

Advisor Achievements:
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian

For one thing, all calculators aren't equal. If, despite all warnings not to take these very seriously in terms of the multi-population functions, you decide to look at them, I really think you need to stick to those that have ancient samples included, which means very recent ones. Kurd is particularly careful in doing them, so perhaps his most recent calculator results for a Basque person would be more informative.

Princess Achievements:
    Level

Ethnic group
    Italian,Irish,Jewish

I guess they examine different areas of the genome? And aren't Basques more isolated so they get patterns that aren't usually found in most other groups? Hence why this individual scored eastern mediteranean in one calculator and insanely northern in this one?

Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 290
    Overall activity: 14.0%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6

Ethnic group
    Polish

My results:

Ancient Eurasia K6 Admixture Proportions:

1 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 43.79
    2 Natufian 34.21
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 20.69
    4 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 1.00
    5 East_Asian 0.31

Viscount Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 224

Y-DNA haplogroup
    J-Y15222
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a2b5

Ethnic group
    Italian

MyResults (ftdna)

Ancestry: Father (province of Potenza, Basilicata) and Mother (province of Agrigento, Sicilia)

Here are my results.

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
    1 Natufian 49.64
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 29.33
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 18.01
    4 Sub_Saharan 3.02
    Using 1 population approximation:
    1 Sicilian @ 1.701417
    2 Jew_Ashkenazi @ 2.640211
    3 Italian_South @ 2.939693
    4 Greek @ 4.619377
    5 Albanian @ 5.655882
    6 Jew_Moroccan @ 6.363410
    7 Jew_Libyan @ 7.693129
    8 Jew_Tunisian @ 8.698251
    9 Bulgarian @ 10.453441
    10 Armenia_ChL @ 12.009364
    11 Romanian @ 12.217484
    12 Cypriot @ 12.628228
    13 Turkish @ 15.538264
    14 Spanish @ 15.631703
    15 Croatian @ 16.040396
    16 Lebanese @ 16.344213
    17 Druze @ 16.779308
    18 Jordanian @ 16.994999
    19 Syrian @ 17.216311
    20 Palestinian @ 17.319225

Using 2 populations approximation:
    1 50% Albanian +50% Jew_Moroccan @ 1.303951

Using 3 populations approximation:
    1 50% Albanian +25% Jew_Libyan +25% Jew_Moroccan @ 1.238990

Using 4 populations approximation:
    1 Italian_South + Jew_Moroccan + Jew_Moroccan + Spanish @ 0.917557
    2 Albanian + Italian_South + Jew_Yemenite + Spanish @ 0.992575
    3 Italian_South + Jew_Moroccan + Jew_Tunisian + Spanish @ 1.063880
    4 Albanian + Jew_Yemenite + Sicilian + Spanish @ 1.073460
    5 Italian_South + Jew_Libyan + Jew_Moroccan + Spanish @ 1.111087
    6 Albanian + Italian_South + Saudi + Spanish @ 1.167838
    7 BedouinA + English + Europe_EN + Georgian @ 1.174063
    8 Albanian + Cypriot + Jew_Libyan + Spanish @ 1.176999
    9 Albanian + English + Jew_Libyan + Levant_BA @ 1.181866
    10 Basque + Italian_South + Jew_Yemenite + Sicilian @ 1.209549

I only used the first 10 of the 4 mixed mode populations.

Three FriendsRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Overall activity: 99.1%

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1a-L1029*
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H11a2*-146+

Ethnic group
    Albanian/Gheg/Dibran/Okshtun

What does out all mean basil. Lol

Ancestry: Father (Mirdita, Diber/Martanesh, Albania) and Mother (Puka, Albania, & Cameria)

Admix Results (sorted):

# Population Percent
    1 Natufian 45.55
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 36.04
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 18.15
    4 East_Asian 0.26

Single Population Sharing:

# Population (source) Distance
    1 Albanian. 2.93
    2 Bulgarian 3.86
    3 Romanian 4.71
    4 Greek 4.75
    5 Sicilian 7.79
    6 Croatian 8.28
    7 Spanish 8.58
    8 Italian_South 8.91
    9 Jew_Ashkenazi 10.02
    10 French 10.98
    11 Hungarian 11.48
    12 English 13.79
    13 Czech 13.81
    14 Sardinian 14.27
    15 Jew_Moroccan 14.55
    16 Ukrainian 15.05
    17 Scottish 15.05
    18 Basque 15.44
    19 Norwegian 15.74
    20 Jew_Libyan 15.99

Mixed Mode Population Sharing:

# Primary Population (source) Secondary Population (source) Distance
    1 82.4% Europe_EN + 17.6% MA1 @ 0.69
    2 82.4% Europe_EN + 17.6% AG2 @ 0.69
    3 82.4% Europe_EN + 17.6% AG3 @ 0.69
    4 55.3% Italian_South + 44.7% French @ 1.04
    5 90.1% Italian_South + 9.9% Hungarian_KO1 @ 1.05
    6 90.1% Italian_South + 9.9% WHG @ 1.05
    7 80.4% Albanian + 19.6% French @ 1.23
    8 77.1% Greek + 22.9% Basque @ 1.29
    9 96.8% Albanian + 3.2% Hungarian_KO1 @ 1.29
    10 96.8% Albanian + 3.2% WHG @ 1.29
    11 59.6% Anatolia_N + 40.4% Steppe_EMBA @ 1.32
    12 85.6% Albanian + 14.4% Basque @ 1.36
    13 84.2% Albanian + 15.8% English @ 1.39
    14 96.4% Albanian + 3.6% Motala12 @ 1.41
    15 64.4% Basque + 35.6% Georgian @ 1.43
    16 96.4% Albanian + 3.6% SHG @ 1.45
    17 87.4% Albanian + 12.6% Icelandic @ 1.46
    18 64.7% Basque + 35.3% Assyrian @ 1.47
    19 76.4% Albanian + 23.6% Croatian @ 1.49
    20 84.5% Albanian +

1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 145

Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-M123*/E-Y31991
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV (T16311C!)

Bulgarian/Vlach ancestry:

Ancestral_North_Eurasian 20.12

Ancestral_South_Eurasian 1.38

East_Asian 0.51

West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 35.81

Natufian 42.17

Sub_Saharan -

Bulgarian 1.65
    2 Romanian 2.84
    3 Albanian 5.52
    4 Croatian 6.28
    5 Greek 6.42
    6 Spanish 9.23
    7 Hungarian 9.29
    8 Sicilian 9.73
    9 French 9.77
    10 Italian_South 11.03
    11 Czech 11.62
    12 English 11.85
    13 Jew_Ashkenazi 11.88
    14 Ukrainian 12.37
    15 Scottish 12.79
    16 Norwegian 13.24
    17 Icelandic 15.37
    18 Basque 15.82
    19 Europe_LNBA 16.12
    20 Armenia_ChL 16.24

Banned Achievements:
    100 Experience PointsTagger Second Class1 year registered

Ethnic group
    Neapolitan, Swiss, Slavic

Hungarian results from Transylvania:

#
    Population Percent
    1 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 41
    2 Natufian 37.35
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 14.54
    4 East_Asian 5.8
    5 Sub_Saharan 0.67
    6 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 0.64

#
    Population Percent
    1 Natufian 37.96
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 37.83
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 18.26
    4 East_Asian 4.75
    5 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 1.2

#
    Population Percent
    1 Natufian 38.71
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 36.1
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 19.77
    4 East_Asian 3.98
    5 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 1.45

Other results including relative matches of different ethnic groups:

Romanian:

#
    Population Percent
    1 Natufian 37.31
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 37.02
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 19.76
    4 East_Asian 3.7
    5 Sub_Saharan 1.35
    6 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 0.86

Serbian:

#
    Population Percent
    1 Natufian 41.32
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 38.44
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 18.41
    4 East_Asian 1.83

Italian from Sicily:

#
    Population Percent
    1 Natufian 50.86
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 25.32
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 18.54
    4 Sub_Saharan 4.54
    5 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 0.75

Sephardic Jewish:

#
    Population Percent
    1 Natufian 51.1
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 25.46
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 17.87
    4 Sub_Saharan 5.57

Lebanese:

#
    Population Percent
    1 Natufian 54.65
    2 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 22.55
    3 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 18.08
    4 Sub_Saharan 3.1
    5 Ancestral_South_Eurasian 1.28
    6 East_Asian 0.34

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 145

MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1a1

Ethnic group
    Anglo-Celtic/German Australian

#
    Population Percent
    1 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 43.14
    2 Natufian 36.12
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 17.91
    4 East_Asian 2.83

1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 244

Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a1
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H

Ethnic group
    East Sicily

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    # Population Percent
    1 Natufian 49.45
    2 West_European_Hunter_Gartherer 28.4
    3 Ancestral_North_Eurasian 19.5
    4 Sub_Saharan 2.26

# Population (source) Distance
    1 Sicilian 1.61
    2 Italian_South 1.82
    3 Jew_Ashkenazi 2.3
    4 Greek 4.54
    5 Jew_Moroccan 5.86
    6 Albanian 6.08