Upcoming paper on Balkan Neolithic

I have no global answer
but I red metric anthropology saw some input of 'cromagnoids' of Dniestr-Donets region ("false neolithic") among Tripolye pop in the first times of this culture, the more among females (not so surprising!) - later this component decreased among people of Tripolye, so the (E)HGs input has not been so strong then, spite the presence of diverse HGs pops in the surroundings I think (+ Carpathians mountains by instance) - as kind of confirmation, the visible input (partly craniometric, more convincingly autosomal) of EEFlike people into some of the Steppic cultures of the LBA like Sintashta or Andronovo sites where an EEFlike component overcome the CHG/Caucasuslike one

Hope that some E-V13 will appear

for the HG 's part I would bet for Y-I ancestors of I2a1a and I2a1b + maybe some I1 + surely some E-V13 but who knows for sure?

If I read the abstract correctly it seems the samples analyzed date from the onset of the Neolithicum. If so I would be very surprised if any V13 was present. It's parent M78 would be a safer bet.

If I read the abstract correctly it seems the samples analyzed date from the onset of the Neolithicum. If so I would be very surprised if any V13 was present. It's parent M78 would be a safer bet.

True. I anticipated to downstream SNPs? but V13 was present about 5000 BC in Iberia,and is well present today in North Africa (Lybia). Perhaps older than believed?

This thread has been viewed 20323 times.

Back