Crime Fertility doctor uses his own sperm more than 50 times

Angela!

I can relate to what you are saying. I would not loan my wife because she'd have to be pregnant for 9 months going through labour risking her life, if it was 70-80 years ago. Even after giving birth she may not be able to give away her child despite her best intentions. But loaning your husband to your friend, cousin or sibling who want to have a child? Why not? It happened many times in the past. You would have loaned your husband if you lived 100 years ago asked by people close to you.

Angela!

I can relate to what you are saying. I would not loan my wife because she'd have to be pregnant for 9 months going through labour risking her life, if it was 70-80 years ago. Even after giving birth she may not be able to give away her child despite her best intentions. But loaning your husband to your friend, cousin or sibling who want to have a child? Why not? It happened many times in the past. You would have loaned your husband if you lived 100 years ago asked by people close to you.

I can't believe you have to ask. Like I said...people must be different in the far north. There must be ice water in those veins instead of hot blood! :)

I would never agree, period. What's mine is mine in this circumstance. No sharing. If it were a sibling, friend etc., it would be even worse, because the relationship, on some level, would have to continue for ever.

You've never heard of "crimes of passion"? Up until around the middle of the 20th century in Italy had I come upon him having sex with another woman I could have killed him right then and there and probably gotten off with impunity. If the situation were reversed he certainly would have...

Given current laws even in Italy, and, of course, here, I wouldn't kill him, but the consequences would be extreme.

I can't believe you have to ask. Like I said...people must be different in the far north. There must be ice water in those veins instead of hot blood! :)

I would never agree, period. What's mine is mine in this circumstance. No sharing. If it were a sibling, friend etc., it would be even worse, because the relationship, on some level, would have to continue for ever.

You've never heard of "crimes of passion"? Up until around the middle of the 20th century in Italy had I come upon him having sex with another woman I could have killed him right then and there and probably gotten off with impunity. If the situation were reversed he certainly would have...

Given current laws even in Italy, and, of course, here, I wouldn't kill him, but the consequences would be extreme.

Southerners are passionate. Our girls are attracted to hot-tempered brunettes living in south. :)

Sexual intercourse as a physiological act has little with relationship. In the past, people didn't have condoms and refrigerators to store sperm. Imagine your family living 100 years ago not being able conceive because your husband whom you loved dearly was sterile and you wanted a child. Would you adopt a homeless child or whould you sleep with another man for several days to get pregnant, agreed by your husband, giving birth and become a happy family? If I was a woman, I'd choose a man whom I know rather than getting sperm from a donor whom I don't know.

This thread has been viewed 12482 times.

Back