(offtopic locked thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volat

Banned
Reaction score
There's no need to believe in pre-historic Slavs; their descendants are around. The Belarusians whose Slavic culture attracted interest by scholars of every Slavic nation in the last 100 years.

There's no need to believe in pre-historic Slavs; their descendants are around. The Belarusians whose Slavic culture attracted interest by scholars of every Slavic nation in the last 100 years.
Wow...
the Belarusians father of Slavs,like Russia? Soviet union?

Wow...
the Belarusians father of Slavs,like Russia? Soviet union?

Slavic culture on territories of Belarus predates the history of Soviet Union and culture of Slavs in Russia by quite some time. If you want to know about ancient Slavic culture, then ask your best scholars - they will point you to traditional culture of the Belarusians.

Slavic culture on territories of Belarus predates the history of Soviet Union and culture of Slavs in Russia by quite some time. If you want to know about ancient Slavic culture, then ask your best scholars - they will point you to traditional culture of the Belarusians.
Very proud Slavs you are if some touch your "Slavicity".
Especialy from the South?
Maybe that is popular over there... here is scholar also,the one that wrote the article, not from the Soviet,but they are silent nowadays when questions are raised.

Very proud Slavs you are if some touch your "Slavicity".
Especialy from the South?
Maybe that is popular over there... here is scholar also,the one that wrote the article, not from the Soviet,but they are silent nowadays when questions are raised.

Soviet period is part of the history, but it's only 70 years which is tiny fraction of history and heritage. I am not trying to be rude, but you don't strike me as a Slav after having read your numerous comments. In all likelihood, you are an indigenous person of the Balkans, such as Albanians, whom our Slavic ancestors had done full frontal lobotomy reversal , so they began to speak a Slavic language. You eat non-Slavic cuisine having Turkish names. You wear non-Slavic clothes. You don't have Slavic physical appearance and genetics as 80% of the Slavs. Even your intellect is that of a typical person living in the Balkans.

Soviet period is part of the history, but it's only 70 years which is tiny fraction of history and heritage. I am not trying to be rude, but you don't strike me as a Slav after having read your numerous comments. In all likelihood, you are an indigenous person of the Balkans, such as Albanians, whom our Slavic ancestors had done full frontal lobotomy reversal , so they began to speak a Slavic language. You eat non-Slavic cuisine having Turkish names. You wear non-Slavic clothes. You don't have Slavic physical appearance and genetics as 80% of the Slavs. Even your intellect is that of a typical person living in the Balkans.

You don't insult other board members for their heritage/ancestry. Cut that out.

You don't insult other board members for their heritage/ancestry. Cut that out.

How did I insult this forum member? I was writing about what is known to most Slavs.

Angela!
Taranis issued me an infraction for the post above. Can you take a look at this moderator abusing his moderator responsibilities?

:LOL: Thank you for proving my point and what most of you think in their small nationalist "Aryan" influence minds.
Is it there a Slavic cuisine,even? Slavic clothes? what is popular nowadays there Adidas still? :LOL:
src_1327926837495.jpg

Turkish names lol? same like your shave head Tatar ancestors? or were they your leaders? those Mongol shaped your "Slavicity" a bit but is not much,still Slavism is best prevalent,blonde Mongols because of the cold.

Thanks to us you even have alphabet today which preserved our language there.

:LOL: Thank you for proving my point and what most of you think in their small nationalist "Aryan" influence minds.
Is it there a Slavic cuisine,even? Slavic clothes? what is popular nowadays there Adidas still? :LOL:
Turkish names lol? same like your shave head Tatar ancestors? or were they your leaders? those Mongol shaped your "Slavicity" a bit but is not much,still Slavism is best prevalent,blonde Mongols because of the cold.

Thanks to us you even have alphabet today which preserved our language there.

There were no Tatars or Mongols in Belarus. In Russia and Ukraine, but not Belarus. There is no agenda to be an Aryan in Belarus. If anything, we'd highlight our similarities with the Balts. There is traditional Slavic cuisine, clothing, culture, ethnography, pre-Christian, ancient Slavic history. Bulgarian, Serbian, Russian, Polish, Slovenian, Czech scholars came to Belarus to study about ancient Slavic culture. These is something you would not know, because you are not a Slav. You don't appear to be one.

PS Posting pictures of Russian gopniks shows how little you know about Slavs.

There were no Tatars or Mongols in Belarus. There is no agenda to be an Aryan in Belarus. There is traditinal Slavic cuisine, clothes, culture, ethnographyc, pre-christian history. Bulgarians, Serbs, Russians, Slovenians, Czechs come to Belarus to learn about Slavic culture. These is something you would not know, because you are not a Slav.
Ok there is kind of Ruso expansionism coined in that nice Pan-Slavism thing,later Soviet,not in Germanic sense,still they influence you that who is more blonde is more European,that is the Aryan theory,in your cause a Slav.
Slavs were my ancestors that spread the "Slovo" (logos) name to you,even stole a name,alphabet,religion,we cultivated you,so later to claim this,pitty for our ancestors to deal with such people.
Wenelainen(Wends) is your name by the Ugars.You are only Pseudo-"Slavs".

Ok there is kind of Ruso expansionism coined in that nice Pan-Slavism thing,later Soviet,not in Germanic sense,still they influence that who is more blonde is more European,in your cause a Slav.I am not a Slav,cause im not religious myself.
Slavs were my ancestors that spread the "Slovo" name to you,even stole a name,alphabet,religion,we cultivated you,so later to claim this,pitty for our ancestors to deal with such people.

Few things for you to know.

To be a Slav doesn't mean to be religious. Slavic is language and culture.
To be a Slav doesn't mean to be a blond or similar to German or any other European.
Few Slavs were your ancestors, which is easy to show. Post your genetic profile comparing it to those of Ukrainian, Polish, Belarusian, western Russian, Czech, Slovak .These Slavs account for 90% of all Slavs. You'd be more similar to Albanian. You have mentality of one , you likely look as on and you speak as one.

Slavs migrated from what is present day southern Belarusl north-western Ukraine, south-eastern Poland in the Balkans beginning in the 6th century.

Few things for you to know.

To be a Slav doesn't mean to be religious. Slavic is language and culture.
To be a Slav doesn't mean to be a blond or similar to German or any other European.
Few Slavs were your ancestors, which is easy to show. Post your genetic profile comparing it to those of Ukrainian, Polish, Belarusian, western Russian, Czech, Slovak .These Slavs account for 90% of all Slavs. You'd be more similar to Albanian. You have mentality of one , you likely look as on and you speak as one.

Slavs migrated from what is present day southern Belarusl north-western Ukraine, south-eastern Poland in the Balkans beginning in the 6th century.
You know next to nothing what Slav mean and what name itself mean,of course how can you,when you just adopted it from other people,and even does linguistc twist on it,i could not care less about your culture(which is not something i will embrace,still i like mine much more),genetic profile or anything like that,so what if i even look like Albanian? you have mentality straight forward,like the horde of Gengis Khan,so?
No they haven't migrated from Wenelainen,obviosly no such name recorded here.
Have good night,i won't waste even a minute here with you.

The original thread can be still found here, but this kind of behaviour is not tolerated there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 6265 times.

Back