Society Abortion ban in Poland?

Are you sure there are no UAE or Saudis companies ever inventing anything if it comes to oil? Regardless, you and I, didn't invent anything but surely helped to produce GDP with someone else's tools.

How is Finnish lumber production going? Did you invent wood, an axe or a saw? Yet, eagerly chopping what mother nature gave the world to make a buck. How is the fishing industry? Should we call it industry or nightmare of the sea?
I hope you get my point.

a bit of seriousness please

there is no comparison between Arabic oilproducing economies who indeed are fully dependant on oil and the diversifiated Finnish economy

not to mention the situation of slavery for many workers from Pakistan and Thailand who are employed in Arabia

a bit of seriousness please

there is no comparison between Arabic oilproducing economies who indeed are fully dependant on oil and the diversifiated Finnish economy

not to mention the situation of slavery for many workers from Pakistan and Thailand who are employed in Arabia
Do you have any idea what was the issue here? It is good to know before barging here with your strawman arguments.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e. "stand up a straw man") and then refuting that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
Any independent thoughts in your head or just two actions left copy and paste? Every time I'm trying to have conversation with you, you only copy and past stuff of other's creation. I don't want to argue with wikipedia.
Do you have any other interests or just the end of the world depressing thoughts?

Any independent thoughts in your head or just two actions left copy and paste? Every time I'm trying to have conversation with you, you only copy and past stuff of other's creation. I don't want to argue with wikipedia.
Do you have any other interests or just the end of the world depressing thoughts?

The Master suppression techniques is a framework articulated in 1945 by the Norwegian psychologist and philosopher Ingjald Nissen.[1] These techniques identified by Nissen are ways to indirectly suppress and humiliate opponents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_suppression_techniques

Do you have any idea what was the issue here? It is good to know before barging here with your strawman arguments.

nope, I just read the latest posts and the invalidity of the comparison was striking

I check this site for archeogenetics.
As there is no spectacular news on that front lately, I sometimes read some of the other chit-chat, but not all.

Are you sure there are no UAE or Saudis companies ever inventing anything if it comes to oil? Regardless, you and I, didn't invent anything but surely helped to produce GDP with someone else's tools.

How is Finnish lumber production going? Did you invent wood, an axe or a saw? Yet, eagerly chopping what mother nature gave the world to make a buck. How is the fishing industry? Should we call it industry or nightmare of the sea?
I hope you get my point.

They are refining only a small amount of their production, do tell if they invented something?

Finns have one of the best forestry sectors in the world, first you have to make the forests produce in an renewable way, then have the logistics to collect it.
Also most of the wood is processed in to products in Finland and then sold to the world market, if anyone can do it then many more countries should be making money from it.

Part of the forest cluster are also the high tech companies making equipment and machinery for the industry and selling their innovations to the world.

This off-topic digression has gone on long enough. The topic is the abortion ban in Poland.

Stick to it, or there will be consequences.

They are refining only a small amount of their production, do tell if they invented something?
You came up with a claim that they didn't. I said you better make sure. Did you? The proof always lies on claimant.
Now you want me to do the job?

Finns have one of the best forestry sectors in the world, first you have to make the forests produce in an renewable way, then have the logistics to collect it.
Also most of the wood is processed in to products in Finland and then sold to the world market, if anyone can do it then many more countries should be making money from it.

Part of the forest cluster are also the high tech companies making equipment and machinery for the industry and selling their innovations to the world.
And you managed to miss the point. Which was that oil production as well as forestry is part of production and services and part of GDP. Remember? Now you spamming this thread with finnish wood products in some patriotic rage.

You came up with a claim that they didn't. I said you better make sure. Did you? The proof always lies on claimant.
Now you want me to do the job?

And you managed to miss the point. Which was that oil production as well as forestry is part of production and services and part of GDP. Remember? Now you spamming this thread with finnish wood products in some patriotic rage.

:confused:

In the year MMXVI, the future of European civilization rests in the hands of Polish race scientists and Finnish woodworkers.

In the year MMXVI, the future of European civilization rests in the hands of Polish race scientists and Finnish woodworkers.

It seems so looking at how degenerated Germany, France and others have become.

It seems so looking at how degenerated Germany, France and others have become.
Wow, finally we pulled out a true racist out of you. Why did you wait so long?

They are wealthy because they pump oil and gas, later also invested that loose money.
They have not actually created anything of value,
So this was just about denigrating Arabs, wasn't it? You hate them, so they couldn't possibly bring anything good to the world.

See:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/he...rtion-but-european-women-will-find-another-w/

I hope they've got it wrong. I would think almost everyone would agree that a woman shouldn't be forced to bring a child with terrible fetal abnormalities to term.

Don't be shy, Milan. Don't just express your opinion by negative reputation points. So, you think a woman who is bearing a terribly deformed child should be forced to bring it to term?

https://medichere.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Spina-bifida.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/15/d6/56/15d656b89b64bd3b2a11769e30cb5730.jpg

Those are some of the milder ones. Of course, the children are severely mentally disabled in most cases too.

So, a woman who finds out through testing at four months, say, that this is what she's dealing with, should, in your opinion, have no choice as to termination? Do you plan to be around to help with all the care? How about dealing with her emotional and psychological state?

If this was addressed to me I'll give my answer,I'm against abortion ban and if I gave negative rating sorry probably bad click on my phone while reading comments.I agree with you,its up to parents to decide,perhaps is bad to abort a child but sometimes might be necessary cause worst consequences can happen. I wasn't in that kind of situation but I know women's that did abort child and don't blame them,they had their issues.So it's up to parents (in cases mother) to decide and not others..

Wow, finally we pulled out a true racist out of you. Why did you wait so long?

So this was just about denigrating Arabs, wasn't it? You hate them, so they couldn't possibly bring anything good to the world.

You are the racist and also a hypocrite, **** you.

This idiot sent me an infraction message, this forum is full of racisms towards Europeans, it allows insults to Finns or Poles by some "world citizens".
**** you LeBrok, you cant win a debate with facts, you are the one that uses straw men in all debates.

This idiot sent me an infraction message, this forum is full of racisms towards Europeans, it allows insults to Finns or Poles by some "world citizens".
**** you LeBrok, you cant win a debate with facts, you are the one that uses straw men in all debates.
Control yourself, and take some debate classes. I'm European and I'm Polish, so once again you are wrong.
And are you a first grader, and have to repeat everything I said. Try being more original. You are racist. No, you are racist. No, no, you are the racist, etc, etc. Pretty much Donald Trump style of debating.

(y)

its hard to tell when living being get some level of consciousness but abortion is probably a murder

This thread has been viewed 33122 times.

Back