Classify this man

Yes, southern French or Spanish as well, as others have said. Maybe it was because of Hollywood typecasting. He also had a very urban U.S. kind of voice, and it seems that unlike a lot of actors he wasn't able to alter it very much.

I think the Italian/Belgian actor Fabrizio Rongione has similar eyes and nose, but the resemblance is only from certain angles.

tve115157-3303-20061213-0.jpg

The Italians and the French share a border and borders are porous. :)

Jean Claude Killy and Claudio Marchisio-not so different I think, although certainly not identical
CL56756.jpg

claudio-marchisio-of-italy-poses-during-the-official-fifa-world-cup-picture-id100964224

Actually, Stefano Casiraghi, who was all northern Italian, unlike Marchisio, is probably closer. So sad what happened to him...
4635227973_58b543d853_z.jpg

005e83b2fa01b4c4f13a2ae09bd9a15b.jpg

Its something with the eyes definitely. Everybody keeps saying they see Spanish, but idk maybe because I lived in ny for five years his face just screams Italian too me so I can't see the Spanish so much. Italians are some how just good look people I think, despite having rather larger noses I've always thought them to be a good looking people. They have larger features but at the same time they are fine featured and obviously good complexions make a difference

I think those of us who can easily see Assante as Spanish have these kinds of looks in mind. Despite the insanity going on at various anthrofora, there's quite a bit of overlap in the Southern European populations in terms of phenotype, alongside some looks that are quite particular and unique.

Miguel Angel Silvestre:
miguel-angel-silvestre.jpg

Alex Gonzalez...
8ecfb7e79fcd5c815233e8cdf7172221.jpg

Gael Garcia Bernal...Mexican, but I don't really see Amerindian in him.

Gael-Garcia-Bernal-37.jpg

I think those of us who can easily see Assante as Spanish have these kinds of looks in mind. Despite the insanity going on at various anthrofora, there's quite a bit of overlap in the Southern European populations in terms of phenotype, alongside some looks that are quite particular and unique.

Miguel Angel Silvestre:

Alex Gonzalez...

See Silvestre looks very Italian to me, and so does the last guy. The middle one looks hmm too western to be Italian he looks almost anglo. Yes there is definitley overlap I still see Assante as more of a distinct Italian look to me.

See Silvestre looks very Italian to me, and so does the last guy. The middle one looks hmm too western to be Italian he looks almost anglo. Yes there is definitley overlap I still see Assante as more of a distinct Italian look to me.

None of these looks very Italian to me.

This Valencian actor Pepe Sancho reminds me Assante, egg that look a little fall and all the essence.

View attachment 8123View attachment 8124

Italian Silvestre nothing, looks very Spanish, the boy from the same center, the Mexican actor best actor of the three we see very amerindio even if a phenotype not Native American.

Miguel Angel Silvestre:

Alex Gonzalez...

I'm amazed sometimes by the ressemblances people see that would be shared by different men; I don't see so much.
in the present post, Silvestre seems to me a very good example of a "mean mediterranean"; not 'atlanto-med', not the "infantile" type of most of first 'anatolian-danubian' types, who had more steep frontals, noses with rounder tips, not inclined downwards -
the man named Gonzalez (Spanish) has more 'cromagnoid' input in his face;
by the way, the first actor at the beginning of this thread seemed to me very very south-central Italian, so not a typical 'mediter' type, but a mix where I don't see evidence of something very 'dinaric'.

add
Silvestre, "mean mediter', has the slight input of something South-Caucasus, Near-Eastern (jaw a bit stronger than the first 'mediters', frontal a bit more receding, stronger pilous system: viril 'mediter', a type which can be seen at high enough level in Iran too. Surely a mix between already close southern types; the first peasants reaching West Europe were less "viril"like, less strong in face but greater skulled, more "cerebral"like, I think. The today 'mediter' types so called 'ibero-insular' through abuse, are this mean between these western ones and more eastern ones, the achieved mix arriving in West from South-East Europe at Chalcolithic for the most, not very sooner.
So if somebody say TODAY Silvester looks Spanish, he is right.

This thread has been viewed 12149 times.

Back