Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Islamic State flag is legal in Sweden

  1. #1
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,395
    Points
    48,528
    Level
    68
    Points: 48,528, Level: 68
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Overall activity: 42.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    2 members found this post helpful.

    Islamic State flag is legal in Sweden



    “Put simply, one can say that he is expressing contempt for “all others”, and not against a specific ethnic group,” Sjövall told

    I guess 'all others' are safe now and can rest in peace.

    And the 'Swastika symbolises only hatred against the Jews'.
    No, Nazi-Germany didn't do any harm to others?

    A strange lady, this prosecutor.
    But she's at ease, because she has to bear no responabilities whatsoever for what she decides.

    https://www.thelocal.se/20161016/isl...osecutor-rules

  2. #2
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    17-03-13
    Posts
    763
    Points
    6,199
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,199, Level: 23
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Sweden



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    “Put simply, one can say that he is expressing contempt for “all others”, and not against a specific ethnic group,” Sjövall told

    I guess 'all others' are safe now and can rest in peace.

    And the 'Swastika symbolises only hatred against the Jews'.
    No, Nazi-Germany didn't do any harm to others?

    A strange lady, this prosecutor.
    But she's at ease, because she has to bear no responabilities whatsoever for what she decides.

    https://www.thelocal.se/20161016/isl...osecutor-rules
    Swedish ladies can be very different. Many of them love the Soviet flag too.

  3. #3
    Elite member Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    07-09-14
    Posts
    4,579
    Points
    65,324
    Level
    79
    Points: 65,324, Level: 79
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 1,126
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b
    MtDNA haplogroup
    W6

    Ethnic group
    Polish
    Country: Poland



    Expect Wanderlust in 3, 2, 1...

  4. #4
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,395
    Points
    48,528
    Level
    68
    Points: 48,528, Level: 68
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Overall activity: 42.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Tomenable View Post
    Expect Wanderlust in 3, 2, 1...
    he doesn't have the nerve

  5. #5
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    15,840
    Points
    310,152
    Level
    100
    Points: 310,152, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    I don't believe the government should get involved in banning political speech, but on the other hand that woman prosecutor is an idiot. If you're going to ban the Nazi flag then ban the ISIS flag.

    In fact, the ISIS flag is more dangerous because the stated person is to bring western democracies down.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  6. #6
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,211
    Points
    41,314
    Level
    62
    Points: 41,314, Level: 62
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Swastika is baned for the 'holocaust' of Jews

    DAESH is not baned for the 'holocaust' of Yezidi?
    ΟΘΕΝ ΑΙΔΩΣ OY EINAI
    ΑΤΗ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΙΝ ΑΥΤΟΙΣ
    ΥΒΡΙΣ ΓΕΝΝΑΤΑΙ
    ΝΕΜΕΣΙΣ ΚΑΙ ΤΙΣΗ ΑΚΟΛΟΥΘΟΥΣΙ ΔΕ

    When there is no shame
    Divine blindness conquers them
    Hybris (abuse, opprombium) is born
    Nemesis and punishment follows.

    Εχε υπομονη Ηρωα
    Η τιμωρια δεν αργει.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    John Doe's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-06-14
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    600
    Points
    5,816
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,816, Level: 22
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 234
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-PF1975
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a9

    Ethnic group
    Ashkenazi Jewish
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Yetos View Post
    Swastika is baned for the 'holocaust' of Jews

    DAESH is not baned for the holocaust of Yezidi?
    May I ask why you put that in quotation marks? Don't worry, I won't shut you down.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranThree Friends25000 Experience Points
    Yetos's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-10-11
    Location
    Makedonia
    Posts
    5,211
    Points
    41,314
    Level
    62
    Points: 41,314, Level: 62
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 336
    Overall activity: 7.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a3a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2b

    Ethnic group
    Makedonian original
    Country: Greece



    Quote Originally Posted by John Doe View Post
    May I ask why you put that in quotation marks? Don't worry, I won't shut you down.
    cause termination holocaust comes from Greek ολοκαυτωμα,
    and holocaust means tottaly extermination, burn down to the ground.

    YES Jews and Yezidi suffered a lot from racism, and had mass extermination, but I do not think tottaly exterminated, a holocaust.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Wanderlust's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-07-16
    Posts
    137
    Points
    2,019
    Level
    12
    Points: 2,019, Level: 12
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 131
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I1-L22
    MtDNA haplogroup
    X2

    Ethnic group
    Scandinavian
    Country: Sweden



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    he doesn't have the nerve
    lol Don't challenge me, because I love a challenge.

    But I actually disagree with the Prosecutor's decision and find her rationale to be ridiculous. I'm all or nothing when it comes to free speech--either anything goes or there are restrictions and boundaries across the board for everyone.

    The Swastika, a sacred symbol, was used pan-ethnically for thousands of years but has been stigmatized virtually beyond repair in the last 75. That symbol was found all throughout the Germanic iron age and in Norse paganism, was associated with Thor, one of my favorite deities. If I posted a picture of the swastika on facebook, even if an ancient, pre-20th century depiction of one, almost everyone would think that I was a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer. It may not be fair, but that's the sad reality. "Misappropriation" spoils the party for everyone, the black Banner of the Eagle/IS flag included.

  10. #10
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,395
    Points
    48,528
    Level
    68
    Points: 48,528, Level: 68
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 1,222
    Overall activity: 42.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    lol Don't challenge me, because I love a challenge.

    But I actually disagree with the Prosecutor's decision and find her rationale to be ridiculous. I'm all or nothing when it comes to free speech--either anything goes or there are restrictions and boundaries across the board for everyone.

    The Swastika, a sacred symbol, was used pan-ethnically for thousands of years but has been stigmatized virtually beyond repair in the last 75. That symbol was found all throughout the Germanic iron age and in Norse paganism, was associated with Thor, one of my favorite deities. If I posted a picture of the swastika on facebook, even if an ancient, pre-20th century depiction of one, almost everyone would think that I was a Nazi or Nazi sympathizer. It may not be fair, but that's the sad reality. "Misappropriation" spoils the party for everyone, the black Banner of the Eagle/IS flag included.
    indeed

    it seems some folks in Sweden lost their orientation completely though, today I learned some other thing

    http://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads...712#post492712

    what is the use to condemn Nazism and racism if you ignore todays most threatening form of Nazism and racism ?

  11. #11
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    17-03-13
    Posts
    763
    Points
    6,199
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,199, Level: 23
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 351
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Country: Sweden



    http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel...rtikel=6540648


    The support for extremists was proposed by Anna Sjöstrand, a municipal coordinator against violent extremism in the city of Lund in southern Sweden.

    https://www.rt.com/news/363256-swede...ists-benefits/

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    15-03-17
    Posts
    11
    Points
    44
    Level
    1
    Points: 44, Level: 1
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Overall activity: 10.0%


    Country: United Kingdom



    What an irony, the woman will first to suffer in saria law, but yet they accept it. Very strange behavior, only noticeable among liberals.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •