Reaction score
Ethnic group
Makedonian original
Y-DNA haplogroup
G2a3a
mtDNA haplogroup
X2b
!940,

The 'new order' of that era wants Italy and Germany to expand their influence and land, AXIS
many European countries already under control of AXIS power
Molotov Ribbentrop pact is in use.
Spain under civil war with Franco,
Bulgaria Romania and Hungary to cooperate if not join AXIS,
and some 'differences' among Croatia and Serbia which become stronger later on if should join AXIS or Allies.
and Greece although under a German friendly Dictator,
hold neutral position, since the wounds from 1923 are heavy, and is unable and unwilling for a new war,
the inner problems, political and economical, are huge that time.

27 Octomber 1940
Emmanuelle Grazzi makes a big diplomatic recption at Iatlian embassy,
and confirms everybody about the 'love and interest' of Mussolini, about Greece and Greek people,

28 Octomber 1940
Grazzi at 03:00 visits suddendly and demands to see the dictator Metaxas
with a telegraph from Mussolini, asking Greece to allow Italian troops to march and take strategical positions and navy to control some ports.
the answer was ΟΧΙ Noand as Grazzi writes in his book 'Alos est la querre'

the following days Italian army attack from Albania Greece,
Albania already was under Italian control, since they gave willingly 'land and water'
that time Italy had a modern European army, were only the number of mortars was able to create fear to enemy,
yet Pindos and VIII Greek division Hold the line,

that hold gave time to 3rd Greek Army Corp to organised and attack at 22 November 1940
at 24 November, Moschopolis changes hands and is under Greek control,

Historically that is the first Victory of allies against Axis.

Later at 9 January and end of March 1940 Greek navy is patroling Otranto and Brindesi (Τριτων vs Neghelli, Τριτων vs Carnia)

But it needed 6th of April to write a unique record
at 6th april 1941 Greece writes another record,
It is the only country at WW2 that faces the 2 big European AXIS power, and it is attacked by 5 AXIS armies,
4 regural and 1 guerrilla.ITALY
Germany
Bulgaria
Albania
and the Nazi friendly comittee of Fyrom

and that record does not stops there,
Greece is also the first country that fought against Communism expansion and Stalin after the end of WW2
Greek civil war 1945-1949

Yetos, you really belive in all this?

Yetos, your description of history is wrong. When Italy attacked Greece, was a war between Italy from one side and British Commonwealth from the other side.

oh really?
and attack who and when?

you wanna play again?

expecting dates and areas.

expecting your 'correct' description.

what?

do you search the internet now?

oh really?
and attack who and when?

you wanna play again?

expecting dates and areas.

expecting your 'correct' description.
What exactly you don't agree with my words?

It is you who said that I am incorrect,

well Correct me, or stfu

The records that Greece achieved at WW2 are these as written at #1
and you have nothing to prove that you are correct,

Sorry 'Ετσι ειναι η ζωη' hasta la vista

It is you who said that I am incorrect,

well Correct me, or stfu

The records that Greece achieved at WW2 are these as written at #1
and you have nothing to prove that you are correct,

Sorry 'Ετσι ειναι η ζωη' hasta la vista

I explained my point. This story of greek superman fighting against half of the world is a BS.
Yetos, your description of history is wrong. When Italy attacked Greece, was a war between Italy from one side and British Commonwealth from the other side.
Do you agree or not with this?
You want more? You betrayed this your allies, you escaped from the battlefield. And stop with this stfu.

If I hear one more comment like the ones in the last few posts I'm closing the thread. I'm also going to issue infractions for inappropriate language, and the first one will go to Yetos since he is the one who started it. While I'm at it Yetos, maybe the whole thread is a provocation in your perpetual war against Albanians so you should get an infraction for that as well.

Don't play games with me. I'm not in the mood.

Am I being clear enough? Cool off NOW!

@ Angela.

First read correct what I wrote at post #1

then read what it is said, without accuracy dates or events or land areas,

I just wrote something Historical truths,
but someone want to provoke,
I am still expecting someone to correct me,
and if he can't I expect apolgies from him,
he can not accuse me of unaccurate posts, and then tell nothing or where I am wrong,
So I want to leave open the thread, until someone cooret me,
or writes his apologies, and also I am expecting a moderator to act so quidance given to those who accuse of inaccuracy,

since you are in New York you know 28 October is the second most valuable day of Greeks,
and the day that 3 unique records started and achieved for WW2 records,

thank you for your interest,
but I am still waiting to find what is wrong about what I said, or apologies for accusing me,

History can not change,
and I am proud I was born such a day,
when all nation is proud and in good mood.
and free world won foundamental political powers,
and happened to see my daughter, the same day I am born, at the local celebration parade, wearing blue and white colours,

Now I open the thread, which I might continue at 6 April,
thanks to that Day, and try to make it as historical as can be,
all dates and events and records are true.
No provocating behavour, just historical facts,

the rest is up to you,
But I do not thing I must apologise neither for thread,
neither for my words,
cause I wrote clearly WW2 facts,
search elsewhere provokating behavour.
and effort to 'rewrite' history.

at 6 of April greece had to face the Nazism, after the fasists

just a song from a Swedish group

and that was the time that the new bron Greek state, of neo-Greeks to write History again
as the country with maybe the biggest casualties, (excluding Jews wich is another story)
and the longest time war, (maybe Tito's Pertisans might be longer)
so Greece is the only country that was attacked by both fasist and Nazi powers,
maybe hidden by an ally treαchery (Metaxas was murdered by ...)
and later also faced communism at the civil war of 1945-49\

that makesd another unigue record,
cause no country faced all 3,
and no other country find her shelf beiing attacked by 4 foreign powers at WW2 same time

maybe hidden by an ally treαchery (Metaxas was murdered by ...)
Metaxas was killed? This is really something new. Never heard about this. Where you have read this because from Wiki we read that:
he died in Athens on 29 January 1941 of a phlegmon of the pharynx, which subsequently led to incurable toxaemia.

Metaxas was killed? This is really something new. Never heard about this. Where you have read this because from Wiki we read that:

that is what should be said to public
search better, at least search who was he, where he studied, and why he had mania with neutrality.
as also there is another case of assasination of Greek top high principle from 1828,
and for security, other things have been said.
It is a common tactic to every country in cases of a possible anomaly to give other reasons that the real ones,

The assasination of Παξινος in Cairo, the man who first entered and checked Metaxas,
as also that the his offcial papper/documents 75 years after, are cclosed''
Besides the peace treaty plan that was proposed to Metaxas by Fon Canaris (Wilhem Franz) via Andorka the Hungarian, at 4rth January at Madrid,
was something above that the Greek dictator, King, and paople could imagine.
at 6th January, Greece stops the offencive stance, waiting for negotiations for the peace plan,
Ubaldo Soddu was replaced (or quit the ofice) at 29 December, just to achive the plan conditions
Ribbentrop's men Klem fon Hohenbach, and Beringer,
as also the rumors for Fon Canaris himshelf (8 January was ' ingognito' at a known house at Athens)
and later the arrival of British Archbald Wavell at 13 January
gives a clear view of something big was to happen,
at 19 January Metaxas makes a simple common surgeary,
which even in the most primitive of that time hospital could be doned and cured,
and suddenly he dies 10 after by toxinaimika phenomena after the surgeary??
The King George and the Pappagos argue,
the MetaXas diary,
the Paxinos case,
all direct to a certain thing,

Last edited:
search better, at least search who was he, where he studied, and why he had mania with neutrality.
as also there is another case of assasination of Greek top high principle from 1828,
It is a common tactic to every country in cases of a possible anomaly to give other reasons that the real ones,

But, can you simplify things a little bit? Can you tell us who killed Metaxa? I do not think that is still a state secret after so many years. To be honest, no offense, to me this seems one of those conspirative theories that you like so much.

The assasination of Παξινος in Cairo, the man who first entered and checked Metaxas,
as also that the his offcial papper/documents 75 years after, are cclosed''
Besides the peace treaty plan that was proposed to Metaxas by Fon Canaris (Wilhem Franz) via Andorka the Hungarian, at 4rth January at Madrid,
was something above that the Greek dictator, King, and paople could imagine.
at 6th January, Greece stops the offencive stance, waiting for negotiations for the peace plan,
Ubaldo Soddu was replaced (or quit the ofice) at 29 December, just to achive the plan conditions
Ribbentrop's men Klem fon Hohenbach, and Beringer
as also Fon Canaris himshelf (8 January was ' ingognito' at the house of Καρπαθακης at Athens)
and later the arrival of British Archbald Wavell at 13 January
gives a clear view of something big was to happen,
at 19 January Metaxas makes a simple common surgeary,
which even in the most primitive of that time hospital could be doned and cured,
and suddenly he dies 10 after by toxinaimika phenomena after the surgeary??
The King George and the Pappagos argue,
the MetaXas diary,
the Paxinos case,
all direct to a certain thing, He was assasinated by a doctor.

Yetos, why need to complicate so much this story? Nobody here, including me know who was Παξινος and his killing in Cairo. Or the house of Καρπαθακης at Athens, via Andorka the Hungarian. You mention here many names and places but peoples don't know nothing from all this. This story of this doctor who killed Metaxas sounds like the plot of the doctors that killed Stalin.
Let's make things simple.
Who wanted to kill Metaxas?
For what reason/s?

@ Laberia

this file was about to discuss around 1946
but civil war did not allow such search and discuss, to open another wound,
an effort to open it at 1953 drop,
from that time nobody even dared to open the file,
offcially he died by toxinaemia caused by a surgery for 'tonsils'/Pharyngitis.
what chances are for a pharyngitis surgery to turn to toxinaemia after 10 days
and die by high levels of urea in blood???

Laberia you know Greek very well,
Παξινοςς was the chief commander of police, that day

@ Laberia

this file was about to discuss around 1946
but civil war did not allow such search and discuss, to open another wound,
an effort to open it at 1953 drop,
from that time nobody even dared to open the file,
offcially he died by toxinaemia caused by a surgery for 'tonsils'/Pharyngitis.
what chances are for a pharyngitis surgery to turn to toxinaemia after 10 days
and die by high levels of urea in blood???

Laberia you know Greek very well,
Παξινοςς was the chief commander of police, that day

So you think that he was killed but you don't know who killed him and why. To me this sounds like those stories with which internet is full.
I can understand something from the greek with the help of Gg translator. And honestly i didn't know who was this chief of police.
Let me tell you something. There is a problem with many of your posts. You think that people are familiar with persons, events and places in Greece. You have to explain better this things because even for greeks many of this are unknown, let alone for a foreigner.

So you think that he was killed but you don't know who killed him and why. To me this sounds like those stories with which internet is full.
I can understand something from the greek with the help of Gg translator. And honestly i didn't know who was this chief of police.
Let me tell you something. There is a problem with many of your posts. You think that people are familiar with persons, events and places in Greece. You have to explain better this things because even for greeks many of this are unknown, let alone for a foreigner.

I agree with you, I must improve my English and my posts,

about MetaXas death,
since the file is not opened,
offcially is you said,
unofficially
OMERTA law

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 18817 times.

Back