Post your "genetically predicted place of origin" (based on Eurogenes K36 results)

It placed me at the Swiss-Italian border right under the Matterhorn.

A bit south and west of my grandparents homes of Trier and Budapest.

Hi group
The result supports my not yet by papertrail verified theory, that our oldest roots lay in Dutch Friesland.
The pinpoint I get with this tool is Gent, Belgium.

Based on this I hazarded a guess on my parent's predicted place of origin-my mom in southwest England or the English Channel; my dad somewhere in the Tirol in Austria or perhaps Alpine Bavaria.

I have my ancestors identified up to the 1600s, all French with a little northern Spain. Most branches stay at the same place or close before 1800. I have a great grandfather with unknown father so I am missing 6.25% of my ancestry. I calculated the weighted midpoint of my ancestors of the 5th generation. The result is close to Bordeaux, 95km away from Eurogenes K36 predicted place of origin. Not bad, I think.

I ended up in the waters between England, Denmark and the Netherlands (I guess where Doggerland was?) All of my great-great grandparents were born in Scania so I guess it's not super far away.

This is way off for me. 2500 km maybe ? :D

Wrong thread
You can place the illegal occupied West Bank thanks to the Rothschild as your place of origin. Or if you want London England same crap, diff local.

All of my genetics together I cluster between Abruzzo Tuscany Italy Greek Macedonia on the K36

I have English Greek Armenian Serbian ancestry/genetics in that order too

Apparently my post needs to be approved by a moderator. Can Angela or someone advise me on this? I simply copied my Gedmatch information into the post.

lool!
Total distance: 973.79 km (605.08 mi) :petrified:
Screenshot.png
Near the island of Santorini.
So my ancestors Minoans got rid of the catastrophic eruption! :grin:

With the more intense coverage of the Ancestry reports (the 23andMe raw data has a lot of no-calls, Ancestry does not), my place of origin is in the western outskirts of Maastricht, the Netherlands, which makes much more sense, due to my ethnicities and the fact that I match closest the South Dutch on the various Eurogenes oracles.

With this program, I end up near Rome, my mom near Lyon (when it should be way up North) and my father is drowning in the Ionian sea (should be on the other side of the boot, near Naples).

My "genetically predicted place of origin" (based on Eurogenes K36 results):

loxDFCj.png

nzw6WbR.png

ZLVXtyT.png

My "genetically predicted place of origin" (based on Eurogenes K36 results):

loxDFCj.png

nzw6WbR.png

ZLVXtyT.png
To be a little safer ... must be made a circle with the center at that point and the radius of ~ 1000 km. :grin: It will not be in Brazil, but anywhere in France, northern Morocco or Algeria up to the border with Tunisia or at Torino in northern Italy,or even on the south coast of England.
And pay attention to the water! I woke up swimming near the island of Santorini at 1000km from the foot of the Carpathians mountains. :grin:

To be a little safer ... must be made a circle with the center at that point and the radius of ~ 1000 km. :grin: It will not be in Brazil, but anywhere in France, northern Morocco or Algeria up to the border with Tunisia or at Torino in northern Italy,or even on the south coast of England.
And pay attention to the water! I woke up swimming near the island of Santorini at 1000km from the foot of the Carpathians mountains. :grin:

LOL. Hello ntindeo. Good Morning. Thanks. In a way, the location shown by Eurogenes K36 coincides with the region of origin of my haplogroup Y, R1b-DF27, which would be in the Pyrenees. Cheers (y):)

MC0tZwA.jpg

F0nLNXS.jpg

LOL. Hello ntindeo. Good Morning. Thanks. In a way, the location shown by Eurogenes K36 coincides with the region of origin of my haplogroup Y, R1b-DF27, which would be in the Pyrenees. Cheers (y):)

MC0tZwA.jpg

F0nLNXS.jpg

It is a good coincidence!(y)
If I think better, also my paternal haplogroup, G2a - P303 may have its origin much further south-east from here, through Anatolia. There is only one step from there to Santorini island. :grin:

It is a good coincidence!(y)
If I think better, also my paternal haplogroup, G2a - P303 may have its origin much further south-east from here, through Anatolia. There is only one step from there to Santorini island. :grin:

This is it. :grin:Indeed, Santorini is very close to Anatolia. Anatolia is the origin of EEF and one of the routs used by peoples from Steppes to reach Europe. (y):)

This thread has been viewed 92804 times.

Back