Post your "genetically predicted place of origin" (based on Eurogenes K36 results)

... I’m going to get chased by Bigfoot instead (Sasquatch / Yeti) :LOL:

DkDRvCU.jpg
:LOL:

Casa de Fuente Vieja,
Villanueva de la Jara, Cuenca, (Castilla La Mancha) Spain

Well, my father has found a rural house in the province of Cuenca.

CasadeFuenteViejaCuenca.jpeg

C.jpg

Villanueva de La Jara

We are 25 minutes away from the Ruta del Quijote. We suggest you to start this route from Villanueva de la Jara to San Clemente, Mota del Cuervo, El Toboso...

Exact coordinates for this particular house:

5852b5c543288.jpg

I start to investigate if these houses have any history and I find this:

Of Roman origin are all the country houses that existed scattered throughout the term and that after the reconquest became the residences of the most important families: Calvillos, la Varga, Mondéjar, Cardos, Ruiz, Marañosa, etc.

https://www.elpicazo.org/pueblo/historia-5/

I have two spectacular locations, the cradle of Castilian and the route of Don Quixote, can you ask for more?

As a curious fact

It turns out that quite a few years ago I started doing past life regressions, the point is that I published my experience here and one of them was in a Roman villa.

In this link I already comment something about the subject but I don't get to tell it, but there is another thread where I do tell it, God knows which thread it is... I don't remember the title or the subject, I think it is even before 1018.

https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threa...d-the-World-Around-Them?highlight=regressions

Yes, especially in the forums, it can be detected that crossbreeding is underway :grin:

Hello dear friend Carlos. Watch this video that talks about the genetics of the Portuguese. I highlight the time lapse 1:17 - 1:31 in which the Portuguese geneticist says the following:

... (1:17 - 1:31) ... ‘genetically we are closer to the Basques, the Madrid Spaniards and the Algerians, namely the Berber people, more than of other European peoples, even the British’...

kp54KAJ.png

Hello dear friend Carlos. Watch this video that talks about the genetics of the Portuguese. I highlight the time lapse 1:17 - 1:31 in which the Portuguese geneticist says the following:

... (1:17 - 1:31) ... ‘genetically we are closer to the Basques, the Madrid Spaniards and the Algerians, namely the Berber people, more than of other European peoples, even the British’...

kp54KAJ.png

Yes, you already posted it in another thread about 3 or 4 years ago.

Ah, very well, it has something to do with modern populations, I don't know what the Portuguese think or feel, I know what the Spanish feel and our blood boils, say: ...for a paella? :grin:

No, no, no y no and a thousand times no

Yes, you already posted it in another thread about 3 or 4 years ago.

Ah, very well, it has something to do with modern populations, I don't know what the Portuguese think or feel, I know what the Spanish feel and our blood boils, say: ...for a paella? :grin:

No, no, no y no and a thousand times no

Dear Carlos. I am not in the habit of eating seafood. I was born and raised at 400Km from the sea, at an average altitude of 1000m above sea level. My diet was, and still is, based on dairy products (fresh milk, cheeses and yogurts), meats (beef, pork and chicken), vegetables in general and grains, mainly rice, beans and corn. The first time I saw the sea I was 15 years old and it was on the coast of the State of São Paulo. But by coincidence I was in November of last year in the city of Taubaté, State of São Paulo, where I had the opportunity to taste the delicious Spanish paella at the Vivà restaurant. Here's what I chose from the menu:

lNyB3jh.jpg

It's not far from the target and you didn't drown in the Mediterranean or died burned to the summit of Vesuvius or Etna :LOL:(y)

i drown off the east coast of Sardinia

Dear Carlos. I am not in the habit of eating seafood. I was born and raised at 400Km from the sea, at an average altitude of 1000m above sea level. My diet was, and still is, based on dairy products (fresh milk, cheeses and yogurts), meats (beef, pork and chicken), vegetables in general and grains, mainly rice, beans and corn. The first time I saw the sea I was 15 years old and it was on the coast of the State of São Paulo. But by coincidence I was in November of last year in the city of Taubaté, State of São Paulo, where I had the opportunity to taste the delicious Spanish paella at the Vivà restaurant. Here's what I chose from the menu:

I was born 2000 meters above sea level above a meridian, and I love seafood. Seafood paella is my favorite, but it can be made without seafood as well, there are many options, meat, chicken, rabbit; although I detest rice with meat looks like poor people's stuff; although I would eat it without any problem.

I was born 2000 meters above sea level above a meridian, and I love seafood. Seafood paella is my favorite, but it can be made without seafood as well, there are many options, meat, chicken, rabbit; although I detest rice with meat looks like poor people's stuff; although I would eat it without any problem.

Nice. I also love simple food. It’s what I meat everyday. I'm not very fond of sophisticated dishes. I like the simple everyday food and I not get tired of the regional cuisine of my state, that I love so much.

You know that life is hard and it was harder in the past, I do not know how to give you this news, nowadays almost worldwide more people have access to a better standard of living but in the past it was not like that and you know it.

The results in the middle of the countryside or in the sea are very easy to decipher.

Peasants and fishermen.

In its measure it is also important in a certain way.

Tried this as a American with Irish/Northern German/English origins. [h=1]52°42'01.5"N 52°42'01.5"E[/h]Kinda close to the German Volgas.

I can't post links since I'm still new here. It places me in Stoke-on-Trent England, UK

Latitude: 53.0379399519
Longitude: -2.2662039520

Pretty amazing because I'm pretty sure I have a great or greatgreat grandparent from that area on my mother's side.

Just south of Bansko in Bulgaria

Near Madrid, in the center of the Iberian Peninsula, 500 kms from where I was born.

Map.jpg

In the middle of the Aegean,south of Santorini island

Attachments

• IMG_20230603_133153.jpg
    IMG_20230603_133153.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 74

This thread has been viewed 92836 times.

Back