Hun sample finds in Kazakstan

Xiungnu I2c ??? I'm so turned on by this.

Why haven't I heard about this before? Tomenable please, can you provide the source for this finding?
This obscure Turkish forum reported it http://www.turktoresi.com/viewtopic.php?f=229&t=12458#p16151

Genetic Analysis of a Scytho-Siberian Skeleton and Its Implications for Ancient Central Asian Migrations

Tribe: Sakha(Scythian)
Time: 400-100 BCE
MT-DNA: 1x N1a
Y-DNA-Prediction: I2c(Mathieson et al 2015), G2a(Haak et al 2015), R1b(Allentoft et al 2015)

And this is the paper in question Genetic Analysis of a Scytho-Siberian Skeleton and Its
Implications for Ancient Central Asian Migrations

I didn't find anything suggesting it could be I2c.

Don't know why I'm back on my Iron Age/Middle age steppe hordes BS.

But as an appeal to @Alan, I would agree without question that the original templates upon which Iron Age and Middle Age steppe tribes were built were undoubtedly Bronze age Iranians and maybe even earlier Tocharians in some respects, the latter of which is mostly speculative. But too much mixing had happened since 2000 BC to call Huns and Mongols "Iranians".

Huns must be are mixed of r1a(east iranian) q(native americans,turkic) and c (mongols) and must be magyar peoples ( O and N)
Turkic gokturk state have be relationship east iranians (like a sogdian) so we are euroasian / central asian.
But first turks come from native american people and culture

Magyars did not come up heavily N and O. Came up R1a, R1b, E1b1b, and J1.
https://www.eupedia.com/forum/threads/35435-Dna-of-King-Bela-III-of-Hungary
how this possible. ural peoples come from o hablogroup and main hablogroup N. like a finnish peoples. may be they mixed other peoples later

yes i can see on hungary dont have n hablogroup. its interesting. so it is a language change?

they must be assimiliated scythians from ural peoples. central asia have so many culture, uralic, altaic, and indo european. they must be asimiliated indo european from uralic peoples. and attila is half mongoloid with slanted eyes i know it.

if you say magyars dont come from N hablogroup, (only 0.5) they must be like a turkey turks now. we come from altaic hablogroups and speaking turkish but we have so little central asian hablogroups. this is a assimilation by the mongoloid/uralic/altaic for language

and if you can see altaians hablogrop on the internet. they have so many r1a today.(mainly group is Q hablogroup) if altaians go to invade to europe you can see later they are must be totally r1a today. i think like that.

turkic central peoples like this too. our mainly hablogroup Q but all central asians have so many r1a and r1b and o hablogroups. but q hablogroup so low. but their languages and genetics come from same ancestors with native americans.

i think asian males not luckly than indo europeans. if this genetics explain for males, indo - european males more lucky than asians i think like that.

and sexual selection working like this. african > indo european > asians i see like that for male dominant hablogroups for sexual selection chance

this must be related and explain for me with why hungarian peoples have so many r1a or central asians.

Where did you take this languauge tree? What surprises me is that "magyar" = Hungarian appears as a branch of turkic

i think hungarians/ural languages close more japanese/korean languages than us.

and turkic language family close to sumerian and native americans.

because native americans come from same hablogroup Q with Turks

uralic peoples come from same hablogroup O and N

O peoples are chinese korean japanese, N people are uralic peoples.

i dont know why native american languages dont added to turkic or altaic language, because they are come from same hablogroup and language. (trust me if you can search about native american languages you can see how similarity have with turkic languages.)

i think in the soon of the time, science explain to us, sumerians, native americans and turkic peoples join the one language family and hablogroup.

again, R1a, Q1a2 and C series in Alati since neolithic

Hollard et al., Strong genetic admixture in the Altai at the Middle Bronze Age.

i in huns? who found it?

r1a hunnic marker from duurling nars found by kim is hungarian, which was the subclade?

i think hungarians/ural languages close more japanese/korean languages than us.

and turkic language family close to sumerian and native americans.

because native americans come from same hablogroup Q with Turks

uralic peoples come from same hablogroup O and N

O peoples are chinese korean japanese, N people are uralic peoples.

i dont know why native american languages dont added to turkic or altaic language, because they are come from same hablogroup and language. (trust me if you can search about native american languages you can see how similarity have with turkic languages.)

i think in the soon of the time, science explain to us, sumerians, native americans and turkic peoples join the one language family and hablogroup.
who are the real Turks"? i mean today's turks are Anatolians speaking Turkic

If the Huns are mentioned in the Avesta as an East Iranic tribe thousand years before anything Turkic was even known. Those can't have been Turkic.

1. If Huns were not Turks, Turks would not exist. So, your first argument is already overthrown by this logical fact.
2. "R. Stiehlel writes, it is quite obvious that language of old Avesta is closely tied to ancient Altaic languages. Since [indo-european] newcomers to Iran joined older settled inhabitants often
associated with Scythians,Turks and Finno-Ugrians, and borrowed much..."

- author William Hearth referencing Ruth Stiehlel's book "Geschichte Mittelasiens im Altertum"
(1970)

3. You see, that Scythians can't have been Iranic. They were 100% Turkic.

Also take in mind two Hun period samples turned out J2a some years ago.
Modern J2a is Turkic. No wonder you also find J2a in early Karluk and Oghuz samples.

4t9btlzqgq331.png

who are the real Turks"? i mean today's turks are Anatolians speaking Turkic

What percentage are true turks and not anatolians in turkey today......since turks only arrived in turkey just over one thousand years ago....
Basically how many generations is needed to change an ethnicity

What percentage are true turks and not anatolians in turkey today......since turks only arrived in turkey just over one thousand years ago....
Basically how many generations is needed to change an ethnicity

smallest, but they have still siberian genes. Thing is how to define the ethnicity? culture or gene?
If wolf raised human generation by generation, I think human is nothing but wolf. R1b scythian in pontic steppe can be clustered with modern east european. However, they historically used a human skull as drinking cup as east scythian and american Indian archaeologically. Does the scythian genes matters?

2E7E74F400000578-3320218-The_researchers_found_that_western_Europe_appears_to_be_a_mixtur-m-3_1447674621591.jpg

see pazryk scythian. He is definitely Caucasoid with Mohak hair style. which one is important, caucasoid skull or american indian culture?
I think the skull type might not control his mind at all.

We should def. call out Turkic trolling? Like who actually believes the guy above me is Italian when he is espousing pan Turkic nonsense?

This thread has been viewed 51461 times.

Back