Posts awaiting moderation

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Every post a new member is putting up goes into "awaiting moderation", and he's been posting for a while now.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

We don't want to turn away potential new members.

Is it perhaps related to our recent overhaul?

I joined a couple of weeks ago, and could post from the get-go, no issues at all.

I am experiencing it these days (at Forum: I2), but I did not when made first posts in March. I tried to change email, but nothing happened. I tried to change post content, but it was also in vain. How to fix this problem?

I am experiencing it these days (at Forum: I2), but I did not when made first posts in March. I tried to change email, but nothing happened. I tried to change post content, but it was also in vain. How to fix this problem?
Usually in the past it was because the person had been banned on other sites, but there have been changes to the site so it may just be a glitch. You should contact Maciamo. I hope he resolves it for you.

One post can be a coincidental request for Moderation, system bug. This even happens to my posts sometimes. If it happens every post, that's another story.

My posts continue to be pending posts. Any idea?

Update: the next and latest one was posted without problem.

Last edited:
I've submitted a post in the Autosomal Genetics forum and the system showed me a message about pre-moderation. Any ideas how long will it take? Was it a bug and I just have to write it again or should I wait?

This thread has been viewed 5121 times.

Back