What ethnicity do I look like? Where can I pass in Eurasia? Multiple Choice Poll.

What ethnicities in Eurasia can I pass as? Multiple Choice.

• Total voters

Petros Agapetos

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Armenian {South Caucasian}
v7e1j7.jpg

2ldx4dg.jpg

How would you taxonomically categorize me?

I classify myself as Alpine-Med. Do you agree with this?

Which of these countries can I pass in:

Georgia
Turkey
Azerbaijan
North Caucasus
Greece
Albania
Bulgaria
Serbia
Spain
Portugal
Lebanon
Israel

Levant/Semitic

Please taxonomically classify me. I am new to the classification thing. Which categories describe my look better? Alpine, Med, Taurid, Mtebid, etc.?
Why? Whats wrong with you? How old are you? You are who you are, be happy with it! Are women the problem? If you are smart enough, not gay and can earn some money for at least 2 persons, you can get any woman you want. I don't know anything about classifications either. You are a human. I don't classify humans, only animals...

Last edited:
Cut it out!

Which of these taxonomical categories do I belong to. Genuinely curious.

Armenoid
East Alpine
East Mediterranean
Mtebid
Taurid
Dinarid
Arabid
Orientalid

These are the taxonomical categories which I have familiarized myself.

Why? Whats wrong with you? How old are you? You are who you are, be happy with it! Are women the problem? If you are smart enough, not gay and can earn some money for at least 2 persons, you can get any woman you want. I don't know anything about classifications either. You are a human. I don't classify humans, only animals...

This is not about self-esteem so much as it is about curiosity. I know what I look like. I am curious what others think. I classify myself as Asiatic Alpine + East Med + Taurid/Armenoid. Do you think this is correct? I am just curious what I look like in anthropological terms: craniofacially, pigmentation, eyes, nose, etc. That's why I opened this thread. ;)

Are you having a problem understanding the English language? I told you to stop spamming and gave you an infraction. You just got another one. Keep going and you'll be banned very shortly. Understand now?

For your own sake stop obsessing about this nonsense. You look completely Near Eastern. Period. Most people don't know this mumbo jumbo anthrofora speak and don't care.

This thread has been viewed 8561 times.

Back