E-m123*

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by parasar
Pribislav,
Any chance you could review this?
AU48723 S2487 E-PF1962
MT : JT India 2022-11-22 23:10:24
https://anthrogenica.com/showthread....l=1#post891403

I2487 is P147+, P177+, M35+ and PF1962+. Unfortunately, a lot of SNPs aren't covered due to very low coverage, so we don't know the status of M123, Z36113, Y31991, and most importantly FT179548 and FT377116, to which the Udegram samples belong. I'm pretty sure I2487 would have derived SNPs at these two levels if he had higher coverage.

p.s
i ask theytree and they say e-z830 has no call and there is 1 positive and 1 negetive calls on e-pf1962 level

https://i.imgur.com/IEoGIYF.png

so it can be pre-e-pf1962
still very interesting case to find e1b1b1 in indus valley civilisation;)

Last edited:
In yfull live :
https://www.yfull.com/live/tree/E-Y334522/
I wonder if he is also of kurdish background
Or maybe a syrian , palestinian ?
Who knows
Anyway thanks to him ( as in yfull there is a need for at least 2 persons to creat a branch)
the indo-iranian
Branch is finally in yfull

Last edited:
hi valerius,
i look at a new paper :
it is a pre-print there are 1097 samples from
all across iran
the paper checked for 17 y-str markers

i checked some of the haplotypes looking for E branches ( in nevgen predictor)
and i saw an e-m123>pf4428 case in tabriz azari;)

https://i.imgur.com/qOXJEdR.png

sample name in the supplemental : TBZ 273
the number of samples from tabriz region of azari origin were
so total 1/41 is 2.4% e-m123*

p.s

whit athey predictor predict it though as j1 so i am not sure ( i usually count more on nevgen so i think it is a real e-m123* )
figure-fig1.ppm

source paper:

https://www.researchsquare.com/article/rs-2560710/v1

Last edited:
Hello King John, I'm trying to find another forum, now that anthrogenica is down. It would be interesting to know where under Pf4428 he falls (e.g. THE TABRIZ-AZARI GUY), or if it's just Pf4428*

Hello King John, I'm trying to find another forum, now that anthrogenica is down. It would be interesting to know where under Pf4428 he falls (e.g. THE TABRIZ-AZARI GUY), or if it's just Pf4428*

Hi,
About anthrogenica
This site is a continue of anthrogenica
With most members who were there
https://genarchivist.freeforums.net/
Regards
Adam

P.s
About the tabriz guy TBZ 273 it was only prediction based on 17-y-str markers
While nevgen predictor is very good
And usually spot on
we can't be sure it is even e-m123*
Though it is likely is
It is a shame though that the paper from which this sample came didn't check for basic snp's

Thanks, cool name by the way.

have to agree :LOL:
not crazy about england or english people
but dna from late bronze age britain and roman period
britian found some of my mtdna type
so i continue with this name ;)

i posted a link to your blog in twitter
spread the word;)

Thank you Adam! It is not meant to be a real blog, only a public spreadsheet note but for whatever reason Google is not indexing it - presumably because this information is GDPR related, although I very much obscured all personal details.

1/117 0.8% e-m123(xm34) in kuwaiti samples ( snp tested)
supporting information table 1:

sample k66
- e-m123(xm34)

source paper:

Thank you for this info KingJohn.

Btw, as you said you were interested to see e-m123* from Italy - there is one sample in the E-m35 project but unfortunately it is not a bigY but a STR prediction:

233257 -- BY45422>BY36852>BY45418?

No info of which city.

E-BY45418 so far has 2 Germans, 1 Dutch, 1 Palestinian and it is further divided into 2 sub-branches.

Last edited:

Btw, as you said you were interested to see e-m123* from Italy - there is one sample in the E-m35 project but unfortunately it is not a bigY but a STR prediction:

No info of which city.

E-BY45418 so far has 2 Germans, 1 Dutch, 1 Palestinian and it is further divided into 2 sub-branches.

dear valerius,
you welcome that is great news
finally italian e-m123* results from a commercial dna testeing company (y)
inline with e-m123* cases which appear in previews academic dna papers on modern italian populations
too bad he doesn't mention the place in italy ( italy is big from north to south )
is there any way you can contact him ?
lets hope in the future he would go for the big-y-700 to know his terminal snp
but e-by45418 looks cool :cool:

p.s
germany , netherlands ,
and the israeli sample is palestinian christian
if my memory don't fail me

Individual 2069 - 7th century- south tyrol 😉
(The original paper defined it as just
e1b1b1-m5021)

Source paper:

Source files:

sent his files to theytree site for anlaysis :

He fall under the e-pf4428 branch:

Individual 2069 - 7th century- south tyrol 😉
(The original paper defined it as just
e1b1b1-m5021)

Source paper:

Source files:

sent his files to theytree site for anlaysis :

He fall under the e-pf4428 branch:

That's a very interesting find! Would YFull accept this file as well?

Interestingly, he falls within the Middle-Eastern branch of E-PF4428, not the European. TheYtree gave him TMRCA of 1950 years, which sounds very Imperial Roman.

That's a very interesting find! Would YFull accept this file as well?

Interestingly, he falls within the Middle-Eastern branch of E-PF4428, not the European. TheYtree gave him TMRCA of 1950 years, which sounds very Imperial Roman.

yfull is usually very harsh in condition for
upload to there site
i don't think 2069 genome is in that good quality 🤔
it is surprising i might also think on imperial roman
migration or roman auxiliary from syria
autosomal not my forte
but i think he cluster with tuscan autosomally speaking ( see below TSI-like)

p.s
so if he realy came from the levant originally
his autosomal makeup been diluted and became southern european
1700920590697.png

Last edited:
Yes, autosomally he appears to be assimilated. Per TheYtree his TMRCA is 1950 YPB and this sample if it is from the 7th century AD, then that's like 600 years - more than enough time. Still amazes me that he is not from the EU branch. So allegedly, Italy now has the E-y31991 branch and also the E-y30965.

Also to note that this ancient individual is matching with the Egyptian person on the tree, and they share the said 1950 years TMRCA, so a Roman import seems like a very legit scenario here. This may probably imply that the EU branch arrived earlier with other migrations which is also supported by the currently existing TMRCAs on Yfull and FTDNA.

Last edited:
Yes, autosomally he appears to be assimilated. Per TheYtree his TMRCA is 1950 YPB and this sample if it is from the 7th century AD, then that's like 600 years - more than enough time. Still amazes me that he is not from the EU branch. So allegedly, Italy now has the E-y31991 branch and also the E-y30965.

Also to note that this ancient individual is matching with the Egyptian person on the tree, and they share the said 1950 years TMRCA, so a Roman import seems like a very legit scenario here. This may probably imply that the EU branch arrived earlier with other migrations which is also supported by the currently existing TMRCAs on Yfull and FTDNA.

1701874806651.png

Last edited:

No info of which city.

I am paternal haplogroup E-M123 with 95% of my DNA from certain parts of Lazio, Italy. My father was born there, and my mother born in the USA of Italian parents. Both maternal and paternal blood lines from Monticelli di Esperia, FR. I traced back all my family to Monticelli di Esperia and Esperia, since 1850's.

dear valerius,
you welcome that is great news
finally italian e-m123* results from a commercial dna testeing company (y)
inline with e-m123* cases which appear in previews academic dna papers on modern italian populations
too bad he doesn't mention the place in italy ( italy is big from north to south )
is there any way you can contact him ?
lets hope in the future he would go for the big-y-700 to know his terminal snp
but e-by45418 looks cool :cool:

p.s
germany , netherlands ,
and the israeli sample is palestinian christian
if my memory don't fail me
I am e-m123, with all my family, including parents, from Lazio, Provincia di Frosinone, Comune di Esperia. My DNA is 95% from Lazio. Between 1710 and 1820 I had one ancestor who was 100% Iranian giving me 4.7% Iranian DNA.

I am e-m123, with all my family, including parents, from Lazio, Provincia di Frosinone, Comune di Esperia. My DNA is 95% from Lazio. Between 1710 and 1820 I had one ancestor who was 100% Iranian giving me 4.7% Iranian DNA.
Are you tested deeper confirming that you are E-m123* (E-PF4428) or just have the basal E-m123 ?

This thread has been viewed 58310 times.

Back