Should God be removed from politics and law?

Should we remove god from constitution, oaths and anthems?

• No reference to god(s) should be in constitution, oaths and anthems.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Dominant religion's god(s) should be in constitution, oaths and anthems

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Add anybody's god(s) to constitution, oaths and anthem to accommodate all religious people.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't know or I don't care.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Yes of course don't get me wrong, you have the right to be atheist for sure? Although Im not sure what you mean by endangered species but it seems you are catching my drift when I meant "aura and attitudes". If we talk about Geneology, Religious persecution was the reason why almost half of my ancestors came to America. And we must learn from the mistakes of our elders if we are not to repeat the mistake of religious fighting, true stuff gets repeated anyway but the blow can be cushioned by love; to drive out hatred. ^_^
Amen, my friend. :)

Removal thereof is impossible as long as there is an appeal within it to a substantial percentage of the population. What bothers me about this however is the pandering aspect and that type of mirroring exists on a much higher level than just the religion or the belief system. These references merely reflect something that "is there" and easily used and manipulated by those who have researched the effect of their statements tailored towards them.

This thread has been viewed 20065 times.

Back