Politics Growth of the far right in Germany

Merkel has never been a Soviet or commie adapt. She has a deep Protestant ethic attitude.

At least one of the biggest responsible leaders of the West.....

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

first saying Germany can accomodate and help all refugees
and then make a pact with Erdogan to stop the refugees

sorry, for me this lady has lost all credibility

she should say or discuss what Germany can do and cannot do
instead of playing with high moral principles

No, they didn't Boreas. On the other hand, they were perfectly willing to collaborate with a foreign power in the take over of their country, the imprisonment of objectors, and on and on.

Neither the extreme right nor the extreme left in Europe have a very good track record.

Sorry Angela, I don't think I get it. Should I disapporove Leftist Germans who collaborate with foreign powers against elected(!) Nazi goverment ?

Far right and far left are both dangerous.

It is like burning church-mosques under the Atheist Goverment or closing minority religious building under the religious regime.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Increased far right won't make Europe more centrid. It is not a math. Far left+far right won't equal 0, stable centred goverment. It means more fight.

first saying Germany can accomodate and help all refugees
and then make a pact with Erdogan to stop the refugees

sorry, for me this lady has lost all credibility

she should say or discuss what Germany can do and cannot do
instead of playing with high moral principles

This lady doesn't just follow the opinion polls, or exploits dispair for own opportunistic reasons.
That's doesn't rule out miscalculation though.
But i like leaders who take their responsibility, who act with conscience....
Certainly politics is not all about moral....but.....we need like someone said about Helmut Schmidt the great old German chancellor , 'politik mit klarheit und moral' politics with clarity and moral...
There are enough opportunistic wolves nowadays!

personally,I believe that all parties, theories, movements make a circle,

politics are like α pendulum that moves from one side to the other and back,

I am not afraid patriotic parties or movements,
I am afraid the hate and the revenge of some politicians,
and ultra edges of the axis that politics should move,

consider politics as a spring,
the more you push it to far edge left,
the more right will go when the energy is released,
the more right you pushed it,
the energy that is stored will push it to far left,

for that i must admit that I am not afraid any patriotic or conservative isolation Deutsch movememnt or party,
but I am afraid unemployed, and hopeless youth, who in despair, turn to 4rd Reich NAZI dream,
with hearts full of hate,
sometimes the despair when we are young has all driven us to wrong choices,
and hate sprung for our lost dreams,
but we must find the correct reason that ruined our youth,
and not explode to more easiest theories and solutions,

PS
I my shelf grew at a high touristic area, and had and have connections with many foreigners,
and I travel a lot,
but lately I catch my shelf to feel fear and anger, light form Xenophobia has started to occupy me,
but the reason is not the stranger as stranger, the reason is that I run out bussiness almost before 10 due to some bastards bankers and politicians,
and the few jobs left are paid badly and no insurance,
I mean the Xenos is not my enemy many times,
But my people, the ones I vote, and the state that did not worked as should,

to analyze it more,
the lately laws at my country and EU are very strange,
for example when my daughter turns over 18 and I accomodate her at house I will be taxated more,
but if I kick my daughter out of house, turn her to a homeless,
and take a 4 persons family of 'irregullar immigrants, at her room I will be granded 700 E each month non taxated,

and now reader tell me, such stupid laws, what emotions cause, and where they drive me?
madness??

Last edited:
yes, but couldn't you tell the same about the rise of Hitler then ?

Germany was in a terrible state and most Germans were desperate
they didn't believe the Weimar republic could solve the problems and they felt abandonned by the international community
finally they felt they had to chose between extreme left and extreme right

No there is a difference the Soviet rule was basically due to external factors, Hitler was an internal choice not forced upon. Weimar didn't automatically lead tot Hitler. Otherwise we fall into some kind of fatalistic , kind of faith, view on history. I don't agree with that.

Was not the Austrians (Central powers) that were occupying South Slavic lands and expanding? assasination of the their archduke was just pretext,this war was previously planned by "great powers" of it's time for control of lands.

But Archduke Ferdinand was not killed by South Slavs, but from serbs terrorist. South slavs are not only the serbs.

No there is a difference the Soviet rule was basically due to external factors, Hitler was an internal choice not forced upon. Weimar didn't automatically lead tot Hitler. Otherwise we fall into some kind of fatalistic , kind of faith, view on history. I don't agree with that.

I couldn't agree more. (Sorry I have no more thumbs up to award today.) Countries make choices, as Germany did with Hitler and Italy did earlier with Mussolini. Then they have to live with the consequences.

But Archduke Ferdinand was not killed by South Slavs, but from serbs terrorist. South slavs are not only the serbs.
Gavrilo(Bosnian Serb) had more luck in killing him,the Bosnian Muslim was first to attack and saw him but had no chance to throw his bomb cause of police.The organization Young Bosnia was from people of mixed origin or rather faith.If you know the division in this nationalities.

"The political union of the Yugoslavs [..] was my basic idea [..] I am a Yugoslav nationalist, aiming for the unification of all Yugoslavs, and I do not care what form of state, but it must be free from Austria"
-Gavrilo Princip during his trial.

He was 18 years old.

Many different ideas were around regardless how we today like to interpret it.Also your hatred toward the Serbs is quite visible.

Gavrilo(Bosnian Serb) had more luck in killing him,the Bosnian Muslim was first to attack and saw him but had no chance to throw his bomb cause of police.The organization Young Bosnia was from people of mixed origin or rather faith.If you know the division in this nationalities.

"The political union of the Yugoslavs [..] was my basic idea [..] I am a Yugoslav nationalist, aiming for the unification of all Yugoslavs, and I do not care what form of state, but it must be free from Austria"
-Gavrilo Princip during his trial.

Many different ideas were around regardless how we today like to interpret it.
Gavrilo Princip was a poor villager of 19 years, brainwashed from the secret services of serbia, sick with tuberculosis. Have a look carefully who were the other members of the team.
Also your hatred toward the Serbs is quite visible in this forum.
This is totally unrelated with this topic and is a slander. Well, it`s your style, what can we do?

Gavrilo Princip was a poor villager of 19 years, brainwashed from the secret services of serbia, sick with tuberculosis. Have a look carefully who were the other members of the team.

This is totally unrelated with this topic and is a slander. Well, it`s your style, what can we do?
Other then arguing here on the forum and promoting Albanian nationalism i don't see anything else from you,yesterday were Greeks or Romei? today Serbs,prior than that Macedonians,i don't know how admins tolerate you yet,and not ban you from the forum.

Last edited:
Other then arguing here on the forum and promoting Albanian nationalism i don't see anything else from you,yesterday were Greeks or Romei? today Serbs,prior than that Macedonians,i don't know how admins tolerate you yet,and not ban you from the forum.
This forum is Balkan nationalist free nowadays and is good,pitty that on most this anthropology forums nationalists from the Balkans are most frequent.
Can you bring an example from my posts where i promote Albanian nationalism? The problem is that you are a low level poster and a liar. Now please stay on topic and stop with this ad homminem attacks. There are other places where you can perform your talent as a trooll, it`s the only thing you know to do.

Last edited:
Can you bring an example from my posts where i promote Albanian nationalism? The problem is that you are a low level poster an a liar. Now please stay on topic and stop with this ad homminem attacks. There are other places where you can perform your talent as a trooll, it`s the only thing you know to do.
I replied that Austrian occupation of Bosnia was not justifiable,and why i care about this,do not reply on my post anymore i don't like discussion with you.

Yes it is terrorist attack which i do not approve but what led to it,was Serbian occupation on Albania good for you?
Or because you achieved your independence through Austria later you show your sympathy?

I replied that Austrian occupation of Bosnia was not justifiable,and why i care about this,do not reply on my post anymore i don't like discussion with you.

Yes it is terrorist attack which i do not approve but what led to it,was Serbian occupation on Albania good for you?

If you don't like to discuss with me why you continue with a question? You have not the intelligence to discuss with me. First of all read what you post here, read the link of wiki.

If you don't like to discuss with me why you continue with a question? You have not the intelligence to discuss with me. First of all read what you post here, read the link of wiki.
That was good example for you on your reply, and get lost from my posts once and forever i'll add you on ignore list if the admins don't want to ban you.
You are a coward and loser with no life,full of hatred.

That was good example for you on your reply, and get lost from my posts once and forever i'll add you on ignore list if the admins don't want to ban you.

At least read what you post here, really it's not serious when someone post something that he has never read before. Your link is a prove that this attack was committed by a terrorist group. Do you realise what you have posted?

The attack against Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria, is perhaps the first kamikaze terrorist attack in European history. Those who organized this attack, were aware that after this event, to Austria remained two options:
1) The empire accepted the humiliation occurred from this small kingdom of serbia.
2) The Empire decided to attack this kingdom.
The Austrians opted for a third solution, not belligerent. They asked to the serbian authorities, the permission that an Austrian commission investigated this crime. The serbian authorities did not accepted this compromise that could eliminate the possibility of a war.
Since the first option was unacceptable, remained the second.
Thus, the direct responsibility for the WWI, falls on serbia and those who were behind.

If you can't hold your nerves in check don't discuss emotional subjects. I think you should apologies to Laberia.

If you can't hold your nerves in check don't discuss emotional subjects. I think you should apologies to Laberia.
Damn :D
You and laberia can apologize me,if i even accept that.
Has nothing to do with nerves but that suit him perfectly,you too perhaps,i'm out of this forum anyway.
Don't pick sides as admin or pretend you don't see what's going on,on other threads too.
Maciamo should replace you from here lol
The "admins" here are chasing people away rather then being "advisors" as it is written there far from it.

Damn :D
You and laberia can apologize me,if i even accept that.
Has nothing to do with nerves but that suit him perfectly,you too perhaps,i'm out of this forum anyway.
Don't pick sides as admin or pretend you don't see what's going on,on other threads too.
Maciamo should replace you from here lol
The "admins" here are chasing people away rather then being "advisors" as it is written there far from it.
We have advised you many times, and our effort was wasted, as you still cling to your same old crazy ideas.

This lady doesn't just follow the opinion polls, or exploits dispair for own opportunistic reasons.
That's doesn't rule out miscalculation though.
But i like leaders who take their responsibility, who act with conscience....
Certainly politics is not all about moral....but.....we need like someone said about Helmut Schmidt the great old German chancellor , 'politik mit klarheit und moral' politics with clarity and moral...
There are enough opportunistic wolves nowadays!

that is what I was saying
Merkel does not provide clarity
she hides behind moral principles in order to avoid all discussion

by making a pact with Erdogan she proves that her policies don't work
she should have the courage to discuss moral principles versus reality in Germany and come to a policy that does work
instead she is twisting her own words

This thread has been viewed 26162 times.

Back