Politics The truth about Swedish crime statistics?

there are no statistics which can deny or confirm there is a problem with immigrants, and it looks like it is because the Swedish authorities don't want to have any released

it is hard to tell whether there is a big problem, but it seems like a few things are covered up by political correctness

I agree with the title : [FONT=&quot]The U.S. media debate has been misleading, but the biggest problem is that the Swedish political establishment doesn’t want to know the answer.[/FONT]

The traditional political establishment isn't any more truthfull than Trump. Very sad.

Everyone knows there is a problem, but locals brainwashed by media can't accept the truth. Ask any tourist who visited migrant swarmed villages, they don't want to go back again.

Everyone knows there is a problem, but locals brainwashed by media can't accept the truth. Ask any tourist who visited migrant swarmed villages, they don't want to go back again.

When I visited Sweden already in 1999 I was shocked. When I arrived in Stockholm I thought I took the wrong plane and landed somehwere in Kinshasa. :startled:

I guess since 1999 things did not get better but worse. I never went to Sweden again ...

This thread has been viewed 4527 times.

Back