Cant post or view pictures

Flavius

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
I-L596
mtDNA haplogroup
J1c
My pictures seem inaccessible to anyone including myself.
Do I need to have certain amount of posts?
I am also unable to access other's pictures posted as links, getting this error:

Flavius, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

I would like to be able post pictures within the body of posts, as opposed to links. How do I go about that?

Many thanks

My pictures seem inaccessible to anyone including myself.
Do I need to have certain amount of posts?
I am also unable to access other's pictures posted as links, getting this error:

Flavius, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

I would like to be able post pictures within the body of posts, as opposed to links. How do I go about that?

Many thanks

Yes, you need a certain number of posts.

As to how you download a picture and not a link, when you click on the picture icon in the bar above (the square image) click URL, then remove the check mark, then paste in the link and click submit.

Thanks Angela

This thread has been viewed 10244 times.

Back