Y Chromosomal landscape of West Asia.

Rostov is on the Russian plain, but this Armenian diaspora population is supposed to have come first to the shores of the Caspian and then to Crimea before ending up on the Don, so it could have been picked up anywhere en route I guess. Can't say anything conclusive based on only two samples.

Unfortunately the haplotypes from the Dagestan study were not published with the paper, so we can't compare them. I forgot about the Hazara, thanks for that Sparkey. I thought of your theory about IJ*/I* but this one was tested for M170 like the Iranian one.

Many archaeologists have suggested that the Gravettian originates with the Ahmarian or some related culture of West Asia, and the ancestor of I may have come in with the Gravettian - the few samples were have from earlier are different branches. Koslowski has suggested that proto-Gravettian technology came through the Balkans, but Hoffecker seems to think it arrived via the Caucasus, where there are Ahmarian assemblages on both sides of the mountains and what he considers a Proto-Gravettian in the Russian plain at Kostenki prior to 40 000 years ago. This would be compatible with the estimated TMRCA of IJ. But there are many other possibilities of course.

A new framework for the Early Upper Palaeolithic of Eastern Europe

Landscape archaeology and the dispersal of modern humans in Eastern Europe

The Search seems mainly related with Armenian Highland, not entire West Asia and I am trying to look it as Research on Armenans but I am a little bit disapponited, there is Cilician or Istanbul-Izmit Armenian

Whatever,

I always thought that Hemshin people are just Islamized Armenian, but it seems that at least they are a kind of sub-branch. Thanks for this research and who share it.

However I didn't get map. It shows frequency but A-Salmast sample make me confused.

Frequency high means they are far from each other, doesn't it? Example: A-Salmast & A-Hemshin(Frequency: above the 1)

In the Branch tree, A-Samsat close to A-WA and A-Alashkent (Frequency: around 0,08)

A-Salmast is also close with red grup; A-Erzurum, A-Adigie, A-Iran-G (frequency: around 0,21-0,24). I am totaly fine

But Why A-Van, A-Syunik(Pink circle) which has also a bit low frequency(frequency: around 0,05), that much far in the brench tree. They should be more close to A-Salmast then A-Erzurum

eee.jpg

Where is my mistake?

This thread has been viewed 12112 times.

Back