Account issues

Heracles

Reaction score
Ethnic group
Greek
A issue: My country flag is wrong. Im greek and the flag appears afgani.

B issue: cant post anywhere

I have changed your country's flag. I had to approve your post. I don't know why this is happening. It's the anti-spam software that decides which posts need to be moderated.

It's not allowing me to post either.
I suppose New York City is an international spam hotbed.
Maybe it has an anti New World Bias ? :rolleyes:

Many years ago an acquaintance in the computer security business told me that security and usability have an inverse relationship.

In the past 3 days I have had to log on for every thread i enter, so I always run out of the 5 log ons in the first few minutes

I use firefox

and I auto remove cookies daily

I have had to log on for every thread i enter ONCE I AM ALREADY LOGGED ON, so I always run out of the 5 log ons in the first few minutes

I use firefox

It's probably just a cookie setting. Do you allow third-party cookies?

I have had to log on for every thread i enter ONCE I AM ALREADY LOGGED ON, so I always run out of the 5 log ons in the first few minutes

I use firefox

Same here. Any browser.

It's probably just a cookie setting. Do you allow third-party cookies?

Yes I allow third-part cookies

This site allows me to relog after every screen...............so its 20 plus so far this hour

I still need to log in 3 times every 1 minute

it must be due to the paranoid system of not allowing non-members to view

It is still not working..........I have to relog in after every thread .............when will this problem be fixed?

it does not happen in any other site I visit

Can't edit started thread, don't know why, can't see the attachments even if they are attachments from my post

system is still flawed, I still need to log on for every page..........this leads to multiple posts

This is the only site that has these errors on the internet

I guess it is running on a super cheap server or the programmer needs to find a different job

system is still flawed, I still need to log on for every page..........this leads to multiple posts

I guess it is running on a super cheap server or the programmer needs to find a different job

I had this happen to me about a month or two ago. For some random reason this issue went away and I have no idea how it resolved. What happened is that whenever I would attempt to access a thread, I would get booted off.

The issue went away and I have no idea how. It just suddenly started working for me again. Total mystery.

You are one of the few people (out of thousands) who have this kind of problem, so I'd suggest you check your computer and your browser's cookie settings first.

In general, most people who experience problems reported in this thread are using outdated browser (do you have auto updates? If not, do you check for updates every week?) or too restrictive cookie settings (this will cause the session to end after a few minutes and to have to log in again and again).

You are one of the few people (out of thousands) who have this kind of problem, so I'd suggest you check your computer and your browser's cookie settings first.

In general, most people who experience problems reported in this thread are using outdated browser (do you have auto updates? If not, do you check for updates every week?) or too restrictive cookie settings (this will cause the session to end after a few minutes and to have to log in again and again).

I am always fully updated.

the issue is , I am logged in and then I go to another page on this site and I get the login box again, saying you are not logged on...but I am still logged in as per top of site, so if I go back , I am logged in ................so, the site wants me to log in again and again and again even though I am loggen in

Browser Cookie Retention or Restriction especially when opening page in new Window when clicking at Links?
Changing the Browser Setting, or Reset to Default and NOT opening pages in New Windows might Helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

I still have the same issue ..............plus when voting for that "hepful page "

I get

Guests may note vote on posts.

i still get this

already logged in and then asking me to log in again

still getting the same as post #19

I do not have any problem with other sites that use this eupedia system.

This thread has been viewed 22951 times.

Back