Y-DNA haplogroup
I1>Z17954>BY63754
mtDNA haplogroup
H1e1a
South European : 65 %
Scandinavia : 34 %

Y-DNA : I1-Z138
MtDNA : H1e1a

My rate in Scandinavia is strange for me who lives in Lyon. Could it come from my maternal grandfather who was born in Alsace?

I1-Z138 came with the Burgundians?

My rate in Scandinavia is strange for me who lives in Lyon. Could it come from my maternal grandfather who was born in Alsace?

Burgundians are known to have originated from Scandinavia also known to have settled in Lyon.

Geno 2.0's autosomal report is not reliable. It depends which version you have, but I suppose your only possibilities in Europe were Scandinavian (or North Europe) and Mediterranean, right?

As for I1-Z138, it is found a bit everywhere in Europe, even in Italy and Portugal, so only deeper clades could determine the more precise origins. In your region it could also be Frankish, Suebi/Alemani or even Gothic.

Geno 2.0's autosomal report is not reliable. It depends which version you have, but I suppose your only possibilities in Europe were Scandinavian (or North Europe) and Mediterranean, right?

As for I1-Z138, it is found a bit everywhere in Europe, even in Italy and Portugal, so only deeper clades could determine the more precise origins. In your region it could also be Frankish, Suebi/Alemani or even Gothic.

No, I had the improved version. With the British Isles, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, etc.

No, I had the improved version. With the British Isles, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, etc.

Even with the improved version, you get 0% of Western Europe! Then even the improved version sucks big time.

Even with the improved version, you get 0% of Western Europe! Then even the improved version sucks big time.

Hi Maciamo, I'm a participant for the new Helix version of NG next gen 2.0. The version I took has Europe broken up into a few different regions now. I took some screen caps of my results, with descriptions of what they mean. I'm from almost all parts of europe with the exception of Iberia (southwest Europe) and Sardinia & Corscia (West Mediterranean). Check it out, I'd like to know if you think it is an improvement from previous iterations:
t55X0zH.png

sr0KP57.png

YqJJyt8.png

efiUeQB.png

OAjpUOU.png

Gmj59a9.png

EDIT:

Its important for me to note that the circles on the satellite map are arbitrary, as they shrink when you zoom in on the map. Thus the tiny preview maps are the real regions they are talking about.

lJWvx1Y.png

a person from france don't get west central euro and they gave me 17% west central euro :useless:
they are a joke they are good for mtdna and y dna lines and the neaderthal %
but there autosomal is a joke .....

This thread has been viewed 6226 times.

Back