Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 76 to 80 of 80

Thread: Share your updated MyOrigins results

  1. #76
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    italouruguayan's Avatar
    Join Date
    21-04-17
    Location
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Posts
    124
    Points
    4,623
    Level
    19
    Points: 4,623, Level: 19
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 15.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1B U106 L44
    MtDNA haplogroup
    A2

    Ethnic group
    Mixed , mostly Italian
    Country: Uruguay



    0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    My results

    Europe 73%: South East Europe 32%
    British Isles 19%
    Iberia 13%

    New World 19% North and Central America 14%
    South America 5%

    Middle East 3% Eastern Middle East 3%

    Traces
    Ashkenazi Jew <2%
    North Africa <2%
    West Africa <2%
    South Central Africa <1%

  2. #77
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    555
    Points
    13,747
    Level
    35
    Points: 13,747, Level: 35
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Overall activity: 60.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L151
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

    Ethnic group
    Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    Family Tree DNA Results:

    EUROPEAN 87%
    *Iberia 67%
    *West and Central Europe 20%
    MIDDLE EASTERN 5%
    *North Africa 5%
    AFRICAN 3%
    *West Africa 3%
    TOTAL 95%
    TRACE RESULTS
    Southeast Europe < 2%
    Sephardic < 2%
    South Central Africa < 2%

    MyHeritage DNA results:

    EUROPE 90.7%
    South Europe 73.9%
    *Iberian 64.3%
    *Italian 9.6%
    North and West Europe 16.8%
    *North and West European 16.8%
    AFRICA 9.3%
    North Africa 5%
    *North African 5%
    West Africa 4.3%
    *Nigeria 4.3%
    TOTAL 100%

  3. #78
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    12-03-14
    Posts
    500
    Points
    10,851
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,851, Level: 31
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Italy



    Quote Originally Posted by Regio X View Post
    My new myOrigins:
    (N. Italian ancestry)
    - Southeast Europe: 44%;
    - British Isles: 19%;
    - Iberia: 18%;
    - East Europe: 10%;
    - Scandinavia: 6%.
    Trace results:
    - Ashkenazi: <2%.
    Maternal uncle's myOrigins is ready:

    (NE Italian ancestry)

    - West and Central Europe: 58%;
    - Southeast Europe: 42%.

  4. #79
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    12-03-14
    Posts
    500
    Points
    10,851
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,851, Level: 31
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 399
    Overall activity: 2.0%


    Country: Italy



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regio X View Post
    My new myOrigins:
    (N. Italian ancestry)
    - Southeast Europe: 44%;
    - British Isles: 19%;
    - Iberia: 18%;
    - East Europe: 10%;
    - Scandinavia: 6%.
    Trace results:
    - Ashkenazi: <2%.
    Quote Originally Posted by Regio X View Post
    Maternal uncle's myOrigins is ready:

    (NE Italian ancestry)

    - West and Central Europe: 58%;
    - Southeast Europe: 42%.
    My son's.

    (75% N. Italian - mostly NE Italian - and 25% Brazilian - mostly Portuguese)

    - West and Central Europe: 31%;
    - Southeast Europe: 26%;
    - Iberia: 26%;
    - Scandinavia: 5%;
    - East Europe: 4%;
    - Asia Minor: 6%.
    Trace results:
    - North Africa: <2%;
    - North and Central America: <1%.

  5. #80
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience PointsThree Friends
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    555
    Points
    13,747
    Level
    35
    Points: 13,747, Level: 35
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 303
    Overall activity: 60.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-L151
    MtDNA haplogroup
    B2

    Ethnic group
    Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duarte View Post
    Family Tree DNA Results:

    EUROPEAN 87%
    *Iberia 67%
    *West and Central Europe 20%
    MIDDLE EASTERN 5%
    *North Africa 5%
    AFRICAN 3%
    *West Africa 3%
    TOTAL 95%
    TRACE RESULTS
    Southeast Europe < 2%
    Sephardic < 2%
    South Central Africa < 2%

    MyHeritage DNA results:

    EUROPE 90.7%
    South Europe 73.9%
    *Iberian 64.3%
    *Italian 9.6%
    North and West Europe 16.8%
    *North and West European 16.8%
    AFRICA 9.3%
    North Africa 5%
    *North African 5%
    West Africa 4.3%
    *Nigeria 4.3%
    TOTAL 100%
    Family Tree DNA New Results:



    MyHeritage DNA New Results:


Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •