Islamic police in multicultural Sweden

bicicleur 2

Reaction score
undercover recordings have shown the Islamic police is at work in Sweden
they harras women and girls who acording them are not properly clothed
in schoolbuses they instruct the girls to sit at the back while the boys should sit in front

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buiten...jes-om-achteraan-in-schoolbus-te-zitten.dhtml

I hope that those who still believe in the illusion of a multicultural society will finally understand that there is a hard core that never will be ready to integrate, but I'm afraid these people are to stubborn and stuck in their own dogma's to open their eyes

not much, I'm afraid

this daughter should be taken away from her mother, but would the daughter be better off then?
where will she arrive? in a home? in a foster family?
and those arranged marriages .. it didn't exist (any more) but it happens in all Europe nowadays

and what happens in Sweden is even 1 step further, there it is not a mother to her daughter any more, there the intimidations happen publicly on the street

what we see, I'm afraid is just the tip of the iceberg

Is multiculturalism wrong only when Islam is the other culture ? Islam is unique among the religions because it has political, social, and legal "spheres of influence", because of this, I would say Islam is not a simple faith based religion, by embracing it you also must embrace its political, social, and legal philosophies.

The majority of the Muslim world today however, does not strictly adhere to all three sides of a true Islamic society's way of life, in fact many are secular, and a select few are democracies, which is good and all, but even in these countries, governments and political parties must always fight or debate this "darker side" in their societies, and they don't always win. In a secular democracy, this dark side takes the form of a right wing political party, and in a secular dictatorship, the form of an extremist terrorist, what i'm trying to say is, political Islam will always have a "representative" and will stay as long as Islam stays.

If you go to one of these countries, ask random people on the street if they would support the implementation of Sharia law, more than half would say yes, these laymen don't understand the consequences of such an action, they don't really understand what Sharia law is, it's just because the word sounds "noble" and good to them, and when a real lunatic gives them the chance to support him many will do, either democratically or not.

As to religious police in Sweden, the phenomenon is really weird, because most muslim countries don't implement such a thing, excluding Saudi Arabia and Iran, the Swedish government thinks that it is practising tolerance by allowing minorities to "practice their culture" without imposing western culture on them, but what they don't comprehend is that this form of Islam they're allowing to exist, is kinda Fascist, true Islam, as per the Quran and the sayings of Muhammad, wants to control every aspect of your life, true Islam doesn't tolerate differences, and apostates are executed, non-muslims are below muslims in this life and the next, true Islam is not free, is not democratic.

In the same sense Nazis and far right groups are not tolerated in Sweden, then political Islam should be approached in the same manner. I was always sceptical to the idea that political Islam will some day have a voice in the Swedish parliament (as a consequence of increasing muslim population ?), but if we don't have the courage to criticise political Islam, then religious policing might someday become normal in the eyes of the public.

Is multiculturalism wrong only when Islam is the other culture ? Islam is unique among the religions because it has political, social, and legal "spheres of influence", because of this, I would say Islam is not a simple faith based religion, by embracing it you also must embrace its political, social, and legal philosophies.
Indeed, Islam is the scarecrow in Europe. Who cares about Buddhists killing Muslims in Myanmar.
Anyway there are examples of multiculturalism working fine in many countries around the planet.

The majority of the Muslim world today however, does not strictly adhere to all three sides of a true Islamic society's way of life, in fact many are secular, and a select few are democracies, which is good and all, but even in these countries, governments and political parties must always fight or debate this "darker side" in their societies, and they don't always win. In a secular democracy, this dark side takes the form of a right wing political party, and in a secular dictatorship, the form of an extremist terrorist, what i'm trying to say is, political Islam will always have a "representative" and will stay as long as Islam stays.

If you go to one of these countries, ask random people on the street if they would support the implementation of Sharia law, more than half would say yes, these laymen don't understand the consequences of such an action, they don't really understand what Sharia law is, it's just because the word sounds "noble" and good to them, and when a real lunatic gives them the chance to support him many will do, either democratically or not.

As to religious police in Sweden, the phenomenon is really weird, because most muslim countries don't implement such a thing, excluding Saudi Arabia and Iran, the Swedish government thinks that it is practising tolerance by allowing minorities to "practice their culture" without imposing western culture on them, but what they don't comprehend is that this form of Islam they're allowing to exist, is kinda Fascist, true Islam, as per the Quran and the sayings of Muhammad, wants to control every aspect of your life, true Islam doesn't tolerate differences, and apostates are executed, non-muslims are below muslims in this life and the next, true Islam is not free, is not democratic.
It was a similar mindset in Europe in Middle Ages, the Christianity was the only way of life, and many were executed for not adhering to the dogma, even non Christians. I'm sure that one day Islam will become more mild and only spiritual dimension, not trying to control all segments of life. There is no other way.

In the same sense Nazis and far right groups are not tolerated in Sweden, then political Islam should be approached in the same manner. I was always sceptical to the idea that political Islam will some day have a voice in the Swedish parliament (as a consequence of increasing muslim population ?), but if we don't have the courage to criticise political Islam, then religious policing might someday become normal in the eyes of the public.
I'm sure there is no sharia police across all Muslim communities in Sweden. Probably religious zealots in one community got this idea of policing other Muslims. They got caught and now it is over. However it created the big scary news that Islamic Police is working in Sweden. Meaning, big organized sharia police union everywhere.
It is a bad thing and it should be dealt with immediately.

Indeed, Islam is the scarecrow in Europe. Who cares about Buddhists killing Muslims in Myanmar.
Anyway there are examples of multiculturalism working fine in many countries around the planet.

It was a similar mindset in Europe in Middle Ages, the Christianity was the only way of life, and many were executed for not adhering to the dogma, even non Christians. I'm sure that one day Islam will become more mild and only spiritual dimension, not trying to control all segments of life. There is no other way.

I'm sure there is no sharia police across all Muslim communities in Sweden. Probably religious zealots in one community got this idea of policing other Muslims. They got caught and now it is over. However it created the big scary news that Islamic Police is working in Sweden. Meaning, big organized sharia police union everywhere.

it reminds me the junda methods at Greece when Police was watching military police, who was watching army, who was watching people, who were watching police etc etc,
don't you have similar memories from the times of Communism,
a banch of pimps to watch over the 'faithfull',
that is what happens when religion becomes state.

I am not an expert but I agree with your points of view and I think Islam is a dangerous religion and incompatible with democracy and tolerance because of the points I highlighted above.

If sharia police were all over Sweden, Sweden would be just part of the ISIS caliphate.
Maybe they have arrested and interrogated a few people for 1 or 2 days, but I'm sure they are free.
And at best they have identified a few names but obviously they don't know the whole network.
Even the Swedish minister admitted he was surprised when he saw this.

For those who do not know what is sharia police, exist even in Islamic countries,
search the Story of Asia Bibi.

Residents of Moscow in shock! Uraza Bayram in Moscow.150,000

<span class="VIiyi" lang="en"><span class="JLqJ4b ChMk0b" data-language-for-alternatives="en" data-language-to-translate-into="ru" data-phrase-index="1" data-number-of-phrases="2"><span class="Q4iAWc">

This thread has been viewed 5900 times.

Back