Racism and Propaganda at Eupedia : Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Δύο μέτρα και δύο σταθμά. How come man? I thought this phrase was only in Greek.

No i think is from Italian, due pesi e due misure.

Men from certain cultures can apparently take criticism and chastisement from men but not from women. They think they can insult or excoriate women in positions of authority as they please without consequences. I have news for you: not here.

Maciamo banned someone for life because of the way the person spoke to him. It's not my site, so I take a lot from some of you people, but enough is enough.

If you don't like it, it's just too bad.

Men from certain cultures can apparently take criticism and chastisement from men but not from women. They think they can insult or excoriate women in positions of authority as they please without consequences. I have news for you: not here.

Maciamo banned someone for life because of the way the person spoke to him. It's not my site, so I take a lot from some of you people, but enough is enough.

If you don't like it, it's just too bad.

Being an educated person has nothing to do with cultural or gender differences, it is a human value.

I don't know you, but personally i think that i have read everything about Albania and Albanians in this forum. I have read that a member here said something like, i should have killed more Albanians when i was in military service. And this member continue undisturbed to spread his hate here.

Laberia, whoever channeled that member to make such a statement is a genius. What more than full exposure do you plan to achieve with such a member, convince him that he is wrong.

He lost his mind - game over - I will never take anything said afterwards from this member seriously, and so will many others.
Similarly do understand that you have a history of conflict, and that if you want people to take you with full consideration, then you have to get over it.

The real education is shown by how you treat a beggar, not a prince.

How many times are people supposed to be allowed to flout the rules here? There is no special dispensation for Albanians, even though, to make a mockery of the title of this thread, I happen to come out pretty darn close to Albanians autosomally, they and Romanians and Iberians. Italians get no special dispensation from me either, as many of them can attest. I believe in blind justice. In fact, my entire professional life has been based on it. I apply the same standards here.
Autosomal means nothing. For example: a half Russian - half Arab plots at Greece, which doesn't make sense in reality.

The plotting and matching system is highly flawed and primitive. We have to dig deeper.

Autosomal means nothing. A half Russian half Arab plots at Greece which doesn't make sense for example.

It's a flawed and primitive system.

That is off topic. You do seem to have a problem with that concept.

Given the comment you made you also have a definite problem understanding genetics. I recommend starting here:

http://www.dnainheritance.kahikatea.net/autosomal.html

Then I recommend this:

https://books.google.com/books/abou...Genetics.html?id=SB1vQgAACAAJ&source=kp_cover

It helps if you have some background in statistics.

That is off topic. You do seem to have a problem with that concept.

Given the comment you made you also have a definite problem understanding genetics. I recommend starting here:

http://www.dnainheritance.kahikatea.net/autosomal.html

Then I recommend this:

https://books.google.com/books/abou...Genetics.html?id=SB1vQgAACAAJ&source=kp_cover

It helps if you have some background in statistics.

IBD sharing is a better measurement by many leagues. Autosomal to compare "relativity" between two populations is just broscience.

I used to be believe in autosomal relativity when I was young. But now I am wise.

IBD sharing is a better measurement by many leagues. Autosomal to compare "relativity" between two populations is just broscience.

I used to be believe in autosomal relativity when I was young. But now I am wise.
Of course IBD sharing is the true test of genetic relation. Admixture comparison is interesting as it often points to shared ancestry but not always and not recent even. If you took two half brothers one who was full German and the other who was half German half south African(black). On a PCA plot based on autosomal results they will be light years apart, yet they are more closely related to each other than 99.99 % of the world's population. I constantly try to explain this to people.

Of course IBD sharing is the true test of genetic relation. Admixture comparison is interesting as it often points to shared ancestry but not always and not recent even. If you took two half brothers one who was full German and the other who was half German half south African(black). On a PCA plot based on autosomal results they will be light years apart, yet they are more closely related to each other than 99.99 % of the world's population. I constantly try to explain this to people.

I admit my ignorance. I thought that admixture is only one option of autosomal DNA. If you want to decompose by admixure in ancient civilizations should work fine because they had all the time to average. I think on individuals from today you would check on .5million SNPs. Your two brothers have an identical Y-chromozone at 100%accuracy - so relation would pop-up immediately.

Oups off-topic.

Are you saying that IBD is not based on autosomal DNA? And ones we are at it, why not use all the available tools to measure genomes from every angle? They all tell us something specific about DNA.

Technically half of their DNA will be related as brothers, but the other half will be a world away. This person will have one strand of DNA similar (not identical) to his brother, the other one way different. So, although brothers they will have on average 50% identical genome on one strand, one side of double helix, or 25% of full DNA, and less if they had different fathers.
So sure, they are half brothers, from IBD we can conclude they share one parent, but for the whole DNA they are very different, like half a world away.

a lot of posts off topic! LOL - when discussions keep on without accord and without no more argument, the best to do is to stop when challengers are still alive - war, even by words, is so bad -
let's take it easy and have a glass of fresh drink!
&: Angela is very pretty on her picture - (re-LOL)

a lot of posts off topic! LOL - when discussions keep on without accord and without no more argument, the best to do is to stop when challengers are still alive - war, even by words, is so bad -
let's take it easy and have a glass of fresh drink!
&: Angela is very pretty on her picture - (re-LOL)

Thank you my gallant Moesan, but if you mean the picture of Minerva I posted in this thread, I could do without the over-turned brass cups over the breasts. Not a good look.:useless: As for the rest, it's fine. :)

Thank you my gallant Moesan, but if you mean the picture of Minerva I posted in this thread, I could do without the over-turned brass cups over the breasts. Not a good look.:useless: As for the rest, it's fine. :)
I think he's referring to your avatar. It's very attractive in my opinion, and meshes with your posts perfectly. It's pleasant to look at.

, but for the whole DNA they are very different, like half a world away.

The key word is "like" but it's not the reality. On a PCA plot it looks like I cluster with Bohemians and some more eastern type east germans. Yet I have zero ancestry from those people. Im just pointing out the problem of only looking at admixutre.

The key word is "like" but it's not the reality. On a PCA plot it looks like I cluster with Bohemians and some more eastern type east germans. Yet I have zero ancestry from those people. Im just pointing out the problem of only looking at admixutre.
You did have common ancestry with these people, the last one as recent as Slavic Expansion. Just because you can't find these on written records, it doesn't mean that ancestry doesn't exist. All west Slavs cluster very close together, thanks to common ancestry.

You really have a mental problem.
-------

-She has shown that she has a intolerable phobia of Albanians.
-She takes part and tolerates racism of other members towards Albanians.
-She has offended Albanians as a group on numerous occasions.
-She denies the ethnic cleansing and forced assimilation of Albanians in Greece.
-She denies the existence of Albanian communities in Greece.
-She refuses to acknowledge any academic reference of Albanian in Greece.
-She bans any member that raises these issues on relevant threads.

Sadly, I has to say that she was right. You have a complete lack of objectivity combine with bad judgment and bad temper, so I'm expecting another ban coming soon.

Sadly, I has to say that she was right. You have a complete lack of objectivity combine with bad judgment and bad temper, so I'm expecting another ban coming soon.

And what ware the reasons for deleting my comment LeBrok? Which rules did it break? Why do you quote my comment partially and out of context?

I completely disagree with you. I don't think this forum allows objectivity. I do not have a temper and have never been accused of having bad judgement.

I do however have quite an elaborate education and quite a successful career.

At least now we know this place is a farce.

You did have common ancestry with these people, the last one as recent as Slavic Expansion. Just because you can't find these on written records, it doesn't mean that ancestry doesn't exist. All west Slavs cluster very close together, thanks to common ancestry.
Yes but I mean I don't have any Czech or east German ancestors just some shared ancestry with them. Anyways I think you get my point, admixture calculators are good to a point but further analysis of the genome is required to really determine ancestry and relation to other populations (Y-dna/mt-dna, IBD etc.)

Yes but I mean I don't have any Czech or east German ancestors just some shared ancestry with them. Anyways I think you get my point, admixture calculators are good to a point but further analysis of the genome is required to really determine ancestry and relation to other populations (Y-dna/mt-dna, IBD etc.)
You have, but it goes many more generations back. Further than you can track by written records.
If it happens that we had such written records, from "pagan churches" going back to year 500-700 CE, you could find name "Mishko Silny" as your great x 50 grandfather (or grandmother) who had many great grandkids, from which some ended up in Slovakia some in East Germany for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 30218 times.

Back