Racism and Propaganda at Eupedia : Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.

trdbr1234

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to request Angela be removed from her administration duties at Eupedia.

-She has shown that she has a intolerable phobia of Albanians.
-She takes part and tolerates racism of other members towards Albanians.
-She has offended Albanians as a group on numerous occasions.
-She denies the ethnic cleansing and forced assimilation of Albanians in Greece.
-She denies the existence of Albanian communities in Greece.
-She refuses to acknowledge any academic reference of Albanian in Greece.
-She bans any member that raises these issues on relevant threads.

I believe Angela to be a false flag bearer and part of the Greek propaganda machine. I kindly request the administration of this website to review her behavior and take appropriate measures.

You know, I needed a laugh today, and this ridiculous post did it.

None of you Albanians complained when I tried to stop the Serbs and other Balkanites from ******** you and insulting you.

When I won't let you ***** Greeks with those ridiculous, outdated fantasies from the 19th century which also have nothing to do with genetics you yowl like scalded cats and post nonsense like this.

The injustices perpetrated by Balkanites on other Balkanites, including Greeks, were not the subject of the paper posted here. The topic was the genetics of the Peloponnesus. If you people want to discuss those other things there are appropriate threads here. Use them. Of course, the same rules against name calling, insults, etc. still apply, so doubtless it wouldn't go well, but that's another story.

Join the 21st century, and while you're at it grow up and learn how to conduct yourselves in civilized surroundings, and that goes for the Greeks who were disciplined as well.

False Flag? The only way I could make it clearer that I'm Italian is if I went around wearing this every day:
Italia.jpg

Or maybe I should get a tattoo of "Italia" or of the Italian flag somewhere?

Sorry, I'm not posting my birth certificate.

We will never let Angela go! She is awesome, she is the best, she is the smartest, she is the most honest, she is the well of knowledge, she is our hero! We love Angela!

@trdb41234,

Here's a polite version of what Angela posted....Don't allow her insults to remove your ability to understand basic policies at Eupedia.

Don't discuss off topic issues on threads. Only discuss the topic of the thread.
Don't insult or fight other posters.
I(Angela) am not apart of a Greek propaganda machine.

We will never let Angela go! She is awesome, she is the best, she is the smartest, she is the most honest, she is the well of knowledge, she is our hero! We love Angela!

I agree with you LeBrok. But exactly for this reasons mentioned by you, we have to tell to Angela that she is wrong. Just read her last post. I think she has lost the control.

This is heavy! I don't read all posts but from my experience I consider Angela to be impartial, presented arguments with facts and strict with posters who try to flood the forums with extreme agendas on many fronts. I guess its not easy to be a moderator. If there are no moderators to keep arguments civil and factual then it would be unbearable to participate.

Angela is the engine of this forum. Had it not been for her, large parts of this forum would have been dead. So, yes, Angela would never be allowed to leave. She has an amazing amount of knowledge about genetics, history and cultures. She is the person United Nations need as a Secretary. Angela is not anti Albanian as the initiator of this thread claims. If she is a little pro Greek is justified since she said her husband is Griko.

Angela is the engine of this forum. Had it not been for her, large parts of this forum would have been dead. So, yes, Angela would never be allowed to leave. She has an amazing amount of knowledge about genetics, history and cultures. She is the person United Nations need as a Secretary. Angela is not anti Albanian as the initiator of this thread claims. If she is a little pro Greek is justified since she said her husband is Griko.

that's right, we all have our preferences and nobody is 100 % impartial, and I haven't read the thread either, but if you can't get along with Angela, I think your communication is not good

LeBroc, Bicicleur, Maleth, DuPidh, thank-you for your support.

Believe me, I have at times wished I never posted that paper on the genetics of the Peloponnesus, but having done so, I had to monitor it.

I tried, as I always try, to analyze it logically, which included seeing its omissions, and tried, again, as I always do, to stop people from turning the thread into a free for all where old ethnic hatreds, propaganda, and an endless recitation of past injustices totally derailed what should have been a discussion of genetic data.

Some of our Albanian members obviously aren't happy about that. That's fine, but to turn that into accusations of racism, and to accuse me of opinions I've never expressed is way over the line. A few of our Greek members over-stepped the bounds too, and I presume they also aren't happy about it, although they've been civil.

Anyway, thank you again gentleman for your support and excessive praise in some cases.

@DuPidh,
For the record, my husband doesn't even speak a word of Italian, much less Griko. He does indeed, however, have some Griko speaking ancestors on two lines, but that's back about 150 years and is a fact of which he was unaware until I dug it out.

I do like Angela's posts, and her quite hard job to calm people down.
Honestly, from the posts I have read I don't think she has taken any part.

I would like to request Angela be removed from her administration duties at Eupedia.

-She has shown that she has a intolerable phobia of Albanians.
-She takes part and tolerates racism of other members towards Albanians.
-She has offended Albanians as a group on numerous occasions.
-She denies the ethnic cleansing and forced assimilation of Albanians in Greece.
-She denies the existence of Albanian communities in Greece.
-She refuses to acknowledge any academic reference of Albanian in Greece.
-She bans any member that raises these issues on relevant threads.

I believe Angela to be a false flag bearer and part of the Greek propaganda machine. I kindly request the administration of this website to review her behavior and take appropriate measures.

Oh
Oh boy I wonder what happens if Greeks respond and start speaking as trdbr1234 ?
about what Albanians did to Greeks, to Aromani to Slavs etc etc,

what will he find to accuse again? that this forum lies?
or again the same?

I wonder although who Greeks?

Most Albanians here claim Fallmayerer theory,
and for them Greeks do not exist,
Greeks are just Slavs and Albanians
or it is not?

Funny isn't?
on one hand to support Falmeyerer, on the other hand to deny him
everytime as suits you,

See what I mean? They just can't stop.

See what I mean? They just can't stop.
LOL, even a thread about moderators can be derailed into Balkan war.

Yetos, have some respect man!

LOL, even a thread about moderators can be derailed into Balkan war.

Yetos, have some respect man!

ok lets make a peace treaty,

Peace treaty should be in humans heart.

it needs 3 generations to pass of silence, cooperation, healthy trade, and allied work to achieve that.

it needs 3 generations to pass of silence, cooperation, healthy trade, and allied work to achieve that.
Maybe, but be the first one to start the process.

It's good that she moderates with what some perceive as a heavy hand sometimes since otherwise you end up with a lot of unconstructive nonsense amid serious points, at least when it comes to the Online Balkan Wars. You're free to use one of the countless forums on the internet where nationalist wars are encouraged, imo.

I like Angela. She is married but I hope to meet a girl who's also interested in anthropology and genetics like she is [emoji41]

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 30105 times.

Back