Old men and their desire to send the youth to wars

Blanco

Banned
Reaction score
Ethnic group
South European + some Central European
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b M269
We can talk about Hitler, Stalin, George W. Bush, George Soros, Hilary Clinton or anyone of the barons who take advantage of their power in the military and monetary industry, their desire to form the youth by creating propaganda for wars and violence seems to be a common characteristic for each of these people.

We can assume their deepest desire to control and form the masses since early age comes from the desire to manifest their hate and the lack of ability to love.
So many of these people have had some form or mental or physical deformity or have been traumatized since early age, which made them incapable to express the most basic ways of human creation, instead of that they created a reality which is all about anger and supersized ego to control any possible form of life. This had lead to wars, riots, religious hate, slaughtering and any other ways to destruct the remain population who has the ability to express themselves.

Those people who have the deepest desire to control which includes oppressing any other opinion which they dislike tend to destruct any system which is about freedom and democracy.

Could you open your own website for your conspiracy theories. You have some agenda, but still being careful not articulating it fully. I have a feeling that time of the hammer is coming soon.

Could you open your own website for your conspiracy theories. You have some agenda, but still being careful not articulating it fully. I have a feeling that time of the hammer is coming soon.

Anyone can call my views out and say it's conspiracy and agenda driven, but where does your source come from other than mainstream media, public education or the internet. I've investigated this subject enough to conclude there's something wrong in the "deeper state" which includes any constitution from education system to politic. I'm very open to hear your observations and suggestions on this subject.
We're in a supposed freedom of democracy which includes free speech, even if it's agenda driven, but how would we define an "agenda"?
Basically anything which comes from the media or the internet has an influence, and we can only consider something as propaganda if it suggest a lie which is purposely pushed down on our throat whether we prefer or not.

Well, this is a standard phenomenon of the great military and economic powers. Because, "the weak must suffer what they must."

Well, this is a standard phenomenon of the great military and economic powers. Because, "the weak must suffer what they must."
I don't think the Western world stands for this.

List of countries by military expenditures

1 United States596.03.3
2 China[a]215.01.9
3 Saudi Arabiahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures#cite_note-y-6

[TD="align: right"]87.2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]13.7[/TD]

[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD] Russia[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]66.4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD] United Kingdom[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]55.5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD] India[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]53.6[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD] France[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]50.9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD] Japan[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]40.9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD] Germany[a][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]39.4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD] South Korea[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]36.4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.6[/TD]
[/TR]

Soon comes the thumb down and the list of great achievements the US made across the planet in order to protect Western democracy and freedom.
Saudi Arabia, one of most admired state by the US should be the statue on how Western democracy let countries to oppress minorities and women, still practice slavery and slaughtering just because their policy allies with US and Western needs.

List of countries by military expenditures

1 United States596.03.3
2 China[a]215.01.9
3 Saudi Arabiahttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures#cite_note-y-6

[TD="align: right"]87.2[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]13.7[/TD]

[TR]
[TD]4[/TD]
[TD] Russia[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]66.4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]5.4[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]5[/TD]
[TD] United Kingdom[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]55.5[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]6[/TD]
[TD] India[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]53.6[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.3[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]7[/TD]
[TD] France[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]50.9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]8[/TD]
[TD] Japan[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]40.9[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.0[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]9[/TD]
[TD] Germany[a][/TD]
[TD="align: right"]39.4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]1.2[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]10[/TD]
[TD] South Korea[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]36.4[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]2.6[/TD]
[/TR]

Soon comes the thumb down and the list of great achievements the US made across the planet in order to protect Western democracy and freedom.
Saudi Arabia, one of most admired state by the US should be the statue on how Western democracy let countries to oppress minorities and women, still practice slavery and slaughtering just because their policy allies with US and Western needs.

what does that proof?

the west is unable to rule the world
it should concentrate on their own intrests

Yeap, the people of the West, at least the majority, do not agree with aggressive policies. Nonetheless, this does not seem to be the case for the political elites.

Lol
More like rich men's desires to send the poor to wars.

This thread has been viewed 4639 times.

Back