Politics Turkey's Future

she'll never have the power like Erdogan
Even Trump doesn't have power as Erdogan or Putin do. South Korea shows recently how real democracy works. If president does wrong, he/she can be investigated, removed and prosecuted. It will never happen in Turkey or Russia now. "Viva Chavez!"

and nearly other half doesn't will under the new constitution, and AGIT gave his report which says there was inequality in the election.

So don't try to look a guy who plays the game by rules.

Even Erdoğan had to be neutral during the election according to his oath and law. But he didn't, he clearly attended Yes camping.

I hope that this will be one of the key stone of division of Turkey.

My Heart has already beated for another flag. Keep your blood flag to you !!! I don't want or care the martyrs, the only thing I cared is the things which martyrs die for such as freedom.
View attachment 8632

As II Mehmet said (conquer or Constantinople)

"When you kill the wisdom, ethic dies
When wisdom and ethic die, nation divides
When the day you buy the judge, justice dies,
When justice die, state dies."
Amen brother.

Guys

personally I wrote many times in the forum 4 things about Erdogan and Turkey

1 he is a billionaire with many construction companies

2 he loves Islamic Turkey, and I am certain he will do the best he can for Turks,

3 I am not afraid him in the national level, he even defend a military action, although he must stop with his reveanging acts like death penalty,
wich makes him protector of democracy, either parliamental either presidential, but he must not turn his face to a vengeangefull beast,
he must stop polarization, and unify Turks

4 I am afraid Erdogan at the international level, his ambitious might drive him to start a cold war with EU even USA or even an open war, etc etc

Erdogan has enough money, so his grand grand grand children live in luxury, he doesn't care any more for money
Erdogan is after the ring of Glory, ​that is what frightens me, he already posses the ring of power,
You forgot to mention his dictatorial and tyrannical character. ;) And remember, strength in home, gives Erdogan and Putin power to do mess abroad.

Erdogan will be doing good as long as his policy will support the needs of Israel and US in a nutshell. He can kill as much Kurds as he wishes to if he help Israel to destabilize the Syrian regime.

Even Trump doesn't have power as Erdogan or Putin do. South Korea shows recently how real democracy works. If president does wrong, he/she can be investigated, removed and prosecuted. It will never happen in Turkey or Russia now. "Viva Chavez!"

OK. But what makes you think he is not going to make good for his country with all the power he has. He could be effective as economy and stability matters. He could be good for Balkans if his companies have enough money to spend around. Have you ever asked yourself why the USA is an effective country? Powers of the president might be a cause

OK. But what makes you think he is not going to make good for his country with all the power he has. He could be effective as economy and stability matters. He could be good for Balkans if his companies have enough money to spend around. Have you ever asked yourself why the USA is an effective country? Powers of the president might be a cause

he is a liar, and he gets away with that inside Turkey
he is installing the same regime like Putin, putting press and oposition in jail

You know what is good about dictators? If I was one, I would put you in jail. Heck, you wouldn't need to break the law, I just don't like your opinion on almost anything.
How many examples of successful countries you have run by dictators? Emuse us with your list.

Any instability in Turkey will create great turbulences to the country, its people, and neighbours. I feel Turkey will be isolated, at least by the liberal powers of the Western world, and will turn to others (see Russia) to form coalitions.

In any case, geopolitics have changed. There is a clear dichotomy in the Turkish society about this matter.

I personally disagree when a person is elected more than two times as a president or prime-minister.

Any instability in Turkey will create great turbulences to the country, its people, and neighbours. I feel Turkey will be isolated, at least by the liberal powers of the Western world, and will turn to others (see Russia) to form coalitions.

In any case, geopolitics have changed. There is a clear dichotomy in the Turkish society about this matter.

I personally disagree when a person is elected more than two times as a president or prime-minister.

Your interpretation has some good points. On the other side, one has also to look at the past choices turkey has made in the recent history.
They managed to stay out of WW2 and out of the cold war. I suppose they will just follow the same path without picking parts - and they do have quite a good track of records of avoiding burning scenarios.
Yet there are things that are very unclear to me, like the increased islamisation. This erdogan is pretty unpredictable in his next moves.

Your interpretation has some good points. On the other side, one has also to look at the past choices turkey has made in the recent history.
They managed to stay out of WW2 and out of the cold war. I suppose they will just follow the same path without picking parts - and they do have quite a good track of records of avoiding burning scenarios.
Yet there are things that are very unclear to me, like the increased islamisation. This erdogan is pretty unpredictable in his next moves.

Turkey was at cold war, she a member of expanded NATO from 51 if remember correct.

as for WW2 they follow Kemal's system, and they had no choice,
remember the Sykes-Piquot treaty was not performed as suppossed to be even 1940's
and 2-3 decades from Arab revolt, and before 1948 when England and France still were Allies of Arabs, and had troops all over Arab lands and colonies.
it was suicide for Turkey to enter war either as axis power,
since their traditional ally was Deutschland and Austria at WW1,
it was easier for them to enter with allies, but that ment surely an attack to Bulgaria and Romania and alliance with Greece,
so Kemalists that ruled Turkey that time follow the path of neutrality.
I agree that Erdogan might be unpredicted,
but Turkey of Kemalists was predicted,
they wouldn't even attack Cyprus, if Kissinger did not exist.

the big problem of Turkey was around Menteres times, and around 1973 if remember correct,
the epigonoi of Kemal expressed mainly by generals who only got richer and richer,
by time they manage to narrow-weaken their power and politicians took the upper hand
but still at Turkey there are paramilitary powers which Erdogan can not control
and has their annexation.

the opponents of Kemal have big right/correct in one thing,
Kemal trusted too much the army, so he gave enormous power to generals
it needed Menteres to start a new policy to open economy,
but he ended 'hunged',
the more the limited the power of generals, the more Turkey's economy raised,
so the presidential democracy to Turkey, is not obvious how it will work.
lets hope the unpredicted Erdogan as you name him,and I agree, surprises us peacefully, and not with a war.
I am afraid his mania for glory. not his love for power and Ottoman Turkey.

on the other hand if Erdogan manages to pass the death penalty,
then we have other situations,
combining this with the who knows millions of Turks who were investigated or went to jail, only for a possiblity of being suspicious with the military action against him,
is not making Erdogan very poppular,
how come a person who works at an office at electric corporation for example, or an elementary teacher be connected to the military action... only he knows,
Stalin in order to rule and succed invented traitors and enemies,
I do not know, and I can not see more,
the man is hero since he escape the military action, the man is speaking what the people want to hear, and the man is sending to prison and investigations millions like the Jundas or the Communist in Russia of Stalin,
he is a phainomenon, don't you think?

he manage to give pride and hope to the most poor and insignificant Turk
and same time he prisons the other poor and insignificant Turk

18034101_10155109842870900_1501094724185940567_n.jpg

The point where democracy dies

Where is tahir 0010?

Where is tahir 0010?
He did his job agitating Yes side before election, and he is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid employee of Erdogan. His "name" was so generic, like invented by a bureaucrat for only one reason.

He did his job agitating Yes side before election, and he is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid employee of Erdogan. His "name" was so generic, like invented by a bureaucrat for only one reason.

May I take your name analyse for myself?

you need a 3rd colour for those who couldn't vote because Erdogan put them in jail

Yep! Accurate map! Erdogan has deep religious roots and his folks always deliver for him! It will be hard to uproot him for whatever reason. This is the deficiency of democracy! I always thought that one person one vote is the wrong way to go. The vote of a homeless person and the one of a academic weigh the same. It should not be like that! Should be different weight of vote for different people.

Yep! Accurate map! Erdogan has deep religious roots and his folks always deliver for him! It will be hard to uproot him for whatever reason. This is the deficiency of democracy! I always thought that one person one vote is the wrong way to go. The vote of a homeless person and the one of a academic weigh the same. It should not be like that! Should be different weight of vote for different people.

Oh man, let go this medieval elitism.

This thread has been viewed 23238 times.

Back