Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 57 of 57

Thread: Turkey's Future

  1. #51
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Boreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-15
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    690
    Points
    5,912
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,912, Level: 22
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-YP346
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1b1b1

    Ethnic group
    Rumî
    Country: Turkey



    1 members found this post helpful.



  2. #52
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,382
    Points
    47,218
    Level
    67
    Points: 47,218, Level: 67
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,132
    Overall activity: 54.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
    you need a 3rd colour for those who couldn't vote because Erdogan put them in jail

  3. #53
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    LABERIA's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-09-15
    Posts
    2,059
    Points
    5,422
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,422, Level: 21
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Overall activity: 3.0%


    Ethnic group
    Albanian
    Country: Albania



    Where is tahir 0010?
    17 Dec.
    Paget to the Council.
    Now the Council's letters seem to imply (words quoted) that the King will keep no strangers save the Albanoys.
    Cales, 17 Dec. 1545. Signed.
    O me zhabat në moçale, o me zhgabat lart në male!
    -Petro Nini Luarasi-

  4. #54
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    LeBrok's Avatar
    Join Date
    18-11-09
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    10,331
    Points
    113,888
    Level
    100
    Points: 113,888, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b Z2109
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H1c

    Ethnic group
    Citizen of the world
    Country: Canada-Alberta



    Quote Originally Posted by LABERIA View Post
    Where is tahir 0010?
    He did his job agitating Yes side before election, and he is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid employee of Erdogan. His "name" was so generic, like invented by a bureaucrat for only one reason.
    Be wary of people who tend to glorify the past, underestimate the present, and demonize the future.

  5. #55
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Boreas's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-05-15
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    690
    Points
    5,912
    Level
    22
    Points: 5,912, Level: 22
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 138
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R-YP346
    MtDNA haplogroup
    J1b1b1

    Ethnic group
    Rumî
    Country: Turkey



    Quote Originally Posted by LeBrok View Post
    He did his job agitating Yes side before election, and he is gone. I wouldn't be surprised if he was paid employee of Erdogan. His "name" was so generic, like invented by a bureaucrat for only one reason.
    May I take your name analyse for myself?

  6. #56
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    DuPidh's Avatar
    Join Date
    03-07-15
    Posts
    445


    Country: Cuba



    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    you need a 3rd colour for those who couldn't vote because Erdogan put them in jail
    Yep! Accurate map! Erdogan has deep religious roots and his folks always deliver for him! It will be hard to uproot him for whatever reason. This is the deficiency of democracy! I always thought that one person one vote is the wrong way to go. The vote of a homeless person and the one of a academic weigh the same. It should not be like that! Should be different weight of vote for different people.

  7. #57
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    18-10-14
    Location
    Tirana
    Posts
    216
    Points
    5,023
    Level
    20
    Points: 5,023, Level: 20
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E V13
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by DuPidh View Post
    Yep! Accurate map! Erdogan has deep religious roots and his folks always deliver for him! It will be hard to uproot him for whatever reason. This is the deficiency of democracy! I always thought that one person one vote is the wrong way to go. The vote of a homeless person and the one of a academic weigh the same. It should not be like that! Should be different weight of vote for different people.
    Oh man, let go this medieval elitism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •