Politics Turkey's Future

Just Shame On You.

After this comment, you are not worth to talk.

You are really going to sit here, and tell me that Ataturk advanced the government more then Erdogan please. This would be a ridiculous statement. You are also going to sit here, and tell me that Ataturk Parliamentary system was a good idea.... Where was Turkey at the time of Ataturk? What did he do were we a G20 nation.... No we weren't. Did Turkey have self reliance no we didn't. Did Turkey have a strong GDP no they did not. This is exactly why no one votes for CHP, and AK Parti holds the 317 seats in parliament and CHP holds only 133. CHP, and the kemalist idea is a flowed ideology that was never bound to prosper. Turkey is spreading the wealth, the trade has increased 7 fold with the Middle East. That is 32 billion dollars annually just from Trade with the Middle East, and you seriously want to sit here, and criticize that statement. These are facts Turkey economy is 10x stronger now under Ak Parti then it has ever been under CHP. Under AK Parti we have built 70% of Kazakhstans new capital. What did CHP do? What project did they do? Our economic growth rates, and the projects that we have done have grown our economy largely. These outside projects are one of the ways that we make money, as other economies pay us for building there economy so it is a steady flow of money for Turkey. Also AK Parti has spread the wealth with the people of Turkey, and the wage in Turkey under Ak Parti has more then I want to say tripled but I believe that it has doubled.. The statement I made holds truth I could have worded it better, but CHP and Kemalist idea have not advanced the country as much as AK Parti. You can say they founded the Turkish Republic, but look at Turkey in the 70s I think it was that parts of Istanbul did not even have full running water. Now look at Turkey today.

You are really going to sit here, and tell me that Ataturk advanced the government more then Erdogan please. This would be a ridiculous statement. You are also going to sit here, and tell me that Ataturk Parliamentary system was a good idea.... Where was Turkey at the time of Ataturk? What did he do were we a G20 nation.... No we weren't. Did Turkey have self reliance no we didn't. Did Turkey have a strong GDP no they did not. This is exactly why no one votes for CHP, and AK Parti holds the 317 seats in parliament and CHP holds only 133. CHP, and the kemalist idea is a flowed ideology that was never bound to prosper. Turkey is spreading the wealth, the trade has increased 7 fold with the Middle East. That is 32 billion dollars annually just from Trade with the Middle East, and you seriously want to sit here, and criticize that statement. These are facts Turkey economy is 10x stronger now under Ak Parti then it has ever been under CHP. Under AK Parti we have built 70% of Kazakhstans new capital. What did CHP do? What project did they do? Our economic growth rates, and the projects that we have done have grown our economy largely. These outside projects are one of the ways that we make money, as other economies pay us for building there economy so it is a steady flow of money for Turkey. Also AK Parti has spread the wealth with the people of Turkey, and the wage in Turkey under Ak Parti has more then I want to say tripled but I believe that it has doubled.. The statement I made holds truth I could have worded it better, but CHP and Kemalist idea have not advanced the country as much as AK Parti. You can say they founded the Turkish Republic, but look at Turkey in the 70s I think it was that parts of Istanbul did not even have full running water. Now look at Turkey today.

Ataturk restored Turkey after it was bankrupt.
Erdogan will make Turkey bankrupt after an era of prosperity.
I won't pitty the Turks that support Erdogan now, I'm sorry for those who don't want all this but get dragged into it.
Pride has gotten in the way of common sense here.
Erdogan has falsified the economic figures for 2016 but you're just hearing what you like to hear.
And when Erdogan won't be able to hide the truth any more he'll make up a conspiracy theory of the west being against Turkey.
You'll wake up when it will be to late.

P.S just check the economic figures about Turkey from a source which is undependent of Erdogan

Ataturk restored Turkey after it was bankrupt.
Erdogan will make Turkey bankrupt after an era of prosperity.
I won't pitty the Turks that support Erdogan now, I'm sorry for those who don't want all this but get dragged into it.
Pride has gotten in the way of common sense here.
Erdogan has falsified the economic figures for 2016 but you're just hearing what you like to hear.
And when Erdogan won't be able to hide the truth any more he'll make up a conspiracy theory of the west being against Turkey.
You'll wake up when it will be to late.

P.S just check the economic figures about Turkey from a source which is undependent of Erdogan
The best example how it will go down the hill is a recent story of one modern dictator, "Viva Chavez!".

Correct, but I do not think that is a big issue, as the people have continued to elect Ak Parti, and even though Ak Parti won 51 percent to 48 it was the difference of a million votes, and the entire population did not vote I think the voters were only at 48 Million and Turkey has inside a population of 75 million. The people still chose the referendum. The people I believe will reelect Erdogan. As you can see from this referendum people in Turkey are happy with him.

Apart the irregularities that have occurred, we have to add one other thing. Big cities have voted against Erdogan.

I do not think Erdogan will follow Chavez,

Erdogan is like one of the ring holders,

the_lord_of_the_rings3.gif

I think his mania with 'big things',
will drive him to a wrong desicion,
his 'big mouth' already revealed who are his targets,

I think Turkey is huge to cover the food needs, and industrial strong enough, so not to become like a Latin America country,
but I think Erdogan's megalomania will drive him to start a war, even a civil one
after all, by the end of Arab spring he is the one left to become the defender of Islam,
although Turkey is by far a Western country than others, yet is also so near Near-Middle East countries than any Western country,

I hope to finish his duty peacefully and resign,
his name passed to History,
and the future historian will write his name as the reformer from parliamental to a presidential democracy
but if his ambitious drive him to climb more,
a war is certain.

a simple referendum on if state should be presidential or parliamental
via the polarization, mess up Turkey and EU,
and become a subject of division in Turkey and EU.
reminds old days after the civil war in Greece, which even the echo returns as ghost
that is not a wise method-policy, to divide people for a simple question.

I am not a Turkish citizen,
so to decide if it is good or bad for Turkey,
but I think Turkey needs political stability, and calm
and not polarization.

What baffles me the most, is why the heck half of the society votes against democracy to elect the tyrant?!!! We have seen it in Venezuela and in Russia, no in Turkey. One is already a bankrupt and a mess, Russia is slowly going there, opposition is killed off, mass media controlled and economy sinking, same is happening in Turkey, I predict that Turkey and Russia will have a revolution in 10-20 years.

What baffles me the most, is why the heck half of the society votes against democracy to elect the tyrant?!!! We have seen it in Venezuela and in Russia, no in Turkey. One is already a bankrupt and a mess, Russia is slowly going there, opposition is killed off, mass media controlled and economy sinking, same is happening in Turkey, I predict that Turkey and Russia will have a revolution in 10-20 years.

Insanity can be defined as doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. When will people learn? I feel really badly for the Turks, particularly the educated, urban Turks who voted against this.

Yes, Attaturk may not have given them much choice, but he was trying to drag them into the 20th century. Now they're voting to go back to the Middle Ages. It's crazy.

How long will it be before it will be another Iran or Afghanistan in terms of religious liberty, women's rights, human rights in general? It's like a death wish.

Political Islam is one of the most destructive forces in the world. I'm sorry to say it, but that's what I think. The Turkish people, and the ones I've met have been very nice indeed, deserve better.

I am really enjoying to read it and feel bad for you. As I said, you are not worth anything. I won't want to discuss with you, Ataturk's production base economical system and AKP's build sell system. Even you are a guy who have said Ataturk didn't do anything for economy, Oh shitt, It is really unbelievable.

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Angela and othersSeeing how Le Pen and Geert Wilders are getting stronger and stronger and remember TRUMP; you are living also same nightmare. Don't even think that you are in better position.

For the same reason why authoritarian leader always took power throughout history. The inability of the moderate elites of the country to give a solution to the problems of the country.

I am really enjoying to read it and feel bad for you. As I said, you are not worth anything. I won't want to discuss with you, Ataturk's production base economical system and AKP's build sell system. Even you are a guy who have said Ataturk didn't do anything for economy, Oh shitt, It is really unbelievable.

@Angela and othersSeeing how Le Pen and Geert Wilders are getting stronger and stronger and remember TRUMP; you are living also same nightmare. Don't even think that you are in better position.

I'm sorry, but what is happening in Turkey is much worse.
Erdogan has silenced critical press and put oposition in jail.
His next move is to become president with dictatorial power.
Le Pen and Wilders are still far away from that and Trump even doesn't have the ambition to get there.

Le Pen and Wilders are still far away from that and Trump even doesn't have the ambition to get there.

Erdogan will be fine! The best thing about him is that he knows what his strengths are. He depends on the West for many of his moves. If his economy stalls the opposition to him will be strong. What he is looking right now is a law to hang about 250 guys who wanted to remove him by force in the latest coup.

Erdogan will be fine! The best thing about him is that he knows what his strengths are. He depends on the West for many of his moves. If his economy stalls the opposition to him will be strong. What he is looking right now is a law to hang about 250 guys who wanted to remove him by force in the latest coup.

and I thought that in Cuba they hate West and Capitalism

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I wonder what would Fidel could say about?????

Because Le Pen is not in power. If she win, will be the same.

Whether you agree with me or not the people have voted, and more then half the population would disagree with you now.

Whether you agree with me or not the people have voted, and more then half the population would disagree with you now.

OK, but this man is from 1994 in power and pretend to stay until 2029. In my opinion this is a problem for you. And let's not forget that there were some irregularities during the referendum.

and nearly other half doesn't will under the new constitution, and AGIT gave his report which says there was inequality in the election.

So don't try to look a guy who plays the game by rules.

Even Erdoğan had to be neutral during the election according to his oath and law. But he didn't, he clearly attended Yes camping.

I hope that this will be one of the key stone of division of Turkey.

My Heart has already beated for another flag. Keep your blood flag to you !!! I don't want or care the martyrs, the only thing I cared is the things which martyrs die for such as freedom.
GUNILI.jpg

As II Mehmet said (conquer or Constantinople)

"When you kill the wisdom, ethic dies
When wisdom and ethic die, nation divides
When the day you buy the judge, justice dies,
When justice die, state dies."

she'll never have the power like Erdogan

You are wrong. She will be worse than Erdogan. Erdogan didn't started as a dictator but as "strong" man. Now with this referendum, in my opinion he passed the red line.
Meanwhile Le Pen, is a fascist.
About the power, even Erdogan did not had so much power at the beginning. But later many things changed. There is always a starting point followed by the dynamic of the events. These people don't represent only themselves. They represent groups of interests and they arrive to the power by exploiting popular discontent. It's a movie that we have see many times during the history.

Last edited:
Guys

personally I wrote many times in the forum 4 things about Erdogan and Turkey

1 he is a billionaire with many construction companies

2 he loves Islamic Turkey, and I am certain he will do the best he can for Turks,

3 I am not afraid him in the national level, he even defend a military action, although he must stop with his reveanging acts like death penalty,
wich makes him protector of democracy, either parliamental either presidential, but he must not turn his face to a vengeangefull beast,
he must stop polarization, and unify Turks

4 I am afraid Erdogan at the international level, his ambitious might drive him to start a cold war with EU even USA or even an open war, etc etc

Erdogan has enough money, so his grand grand grand children live in luxury, he doesn't care any more for money
Erdogan is after the ring of Glory, ​that is what frightens me, he already posses the ring of power,

This thread has been viewed 23220 times.

Back