Atheists are more intolerant than Christians

Atheism is a term without coin.

Why?.
Because If there is no God is fine.
but
If there is, it is better...
We know that enemy of the better is the best, so we say that: Best is to be positive, Best is to be reasonable, Best; is it something to be as blessed;. -In other words: Illuminated;

We need the "great If" to make the "absolut eguation" (-Science;). We also need to know how to ask before we digest the answer (-Art;).
I am talking about the Beauty (-Art) of Knowledge. (-Science). We are asking about ... -name it for the discussion god.

Is it Beauty -the god-,or is it uglyness? -How tolerant to ugly things we are ?
Is it True -our sciences-, or is it a compromised set of lies? -How tolerant to fake we are ?

Anyone can be, not so tolerant...even god/s sometimes
I am not the good guy also and I apply oftenly some "nasty"epithets and "actions" to all Sacred Family and all their company, like: Apostoles /saints/ archangels/ christmas angels/ archibishops/ priests, even to the humble sheppards etc. but we have to say the things sometimes as it is, the good things as good things and the bad things as bad things.

So we say that IF
"It is what it is." (ok here)
"It is -also-, what is -possibly- not." (ok here)
"It is not -just-, what -maybe- it is." (ok here)

we get no meaning when we say:

"It is not what isn't;" (not ok here !)

Because if is not, it is rightfully said that "it isn't", but the issue is to have an answer of "what is", even if the ultimate solution is to describe it apophatic;*-gr. αποφατικά (sorry for the term I mean something like the negative option of viewing a picture) we dont say for example: -John is a bad boy. We could say instead: -John is not a good boy, etc.
But there is no mean if "John is not" otherwise we would not have to worry if he is good or is he bad, it is a girl, or it is a boy.

We use the words to think/speak/communicate. You cannot use words to dont speak; or, not to speak. - I end here.
I'll place it as it is, according to what I consider, and possibly define it in a simple statement as simple as must be the real and the absolut true is, that means: Atheism is schema oxymoron.

Deism;Entheism; Anyway far better than nothing.

*( I dont know how to name it in english -be tolerant!) :rolleyes:

We all know to seperate the good from the better, sometimes we also know what "good is" and "what bad is" but not always... -Sometimes.

Always... Sometimes

Sometimes life is bless, sometimes is like a curse,
but you will never be alone, see what the winds down are blown...

"-Is not one the king... One and great is the throne, of eternal Aeons* being."

God is you, god is me, god is everything, - on that damn world- you see.
Hold my hand and nothing have to worry...

"-Is not one the god-king, to gained all the glory."

because is you, because is me...
sitting by the river, up on strong roots of an oak tree,

sometimes we swimm like the goldfish,
sometimes we fly like the bee...

...gold is the colour of the desert
deep blue, it is the Sea.

because is you, because is me...

here always I was father,
now, I'll set you free...

ΠΑΝΑΞ ΕΠΟΗΣΕΝ 2017

*(Aeons-Αιώνες: ~eternal times, also as gen.>Time,> Centuries,> Milleniums, mean. period of full circled times, etc. so, Cronos/Saturn <gr. Κρόνος, maybe;;; gr. Χρόνος = eng. Time. The sickle harvest may be well symbolize that: Time has come; It is undeniably true that even today people addressed epithets for Τime like: gr.Χρόνος πανδαμάτωρ ~ eng.The tamer of all, the total tyrrant, etc., or they say from the other hand that Time is the absolut curator, Two dinstant as opposites like the faces of Ianos, the new and the old and the full composite drama processed constantly= Αιώνες.)

Maybe god is Time... So, if that so, atheism is: I dont have any time; >mean possiby:- I am on hurry; or -I am close to be dead; or even better -I am allready dead...? :useless:

Atheists tend to be overly represented in the far left and in academia circles.
A tsunami of close-mindedness and intolerance to dissent have griped those communities for decades.

A tsunami of close-mindedness and intolerance to dissent have griped those communities for decades.
And so are the people who run Eupedia. You are free to go and find new friends, or open your own website where you can spew your crap.

And so are the people who run Eupedia. You are free to go and find new friends, or open your own website where you can spew your crap.
I didn't "spew crap," I gave my opinion on a thread.
If you think that ideological disagreement is inappropriate on a forum, why bother positing at all?
I'm new here and did not realize that this site is a hive mind where one poster can speak for all the staff who run Eupedia.
Are the staff at this site the only people who have valid opinions?
I'm an administrator on an anthro ZetaBoard already, and I get modest traffic.
This site gets sparse traffic, and haranguing new members is hardly going to grow your numbers.
I don't go online to "find new friends," I'm perfectly capable of socializing in the real world, and I don't get my kicks by attempting to feel powerful, by attacking people while hiding behind my keyboard.
Your ad hominem attack against me is scarcely a nuanced argument and is devoid of any actual constructive input.
Basically you're just attempting to be an intellectual bully and silence ideas that you can't defend with facts or logic based arguments.
You are actually buttressing my original post about intolerance.

Last edited:

In the Far - whatever, everything is an excess, so I cannot use it for any generalisation.
I still am unaware of any influential political party under the atheist label, but you pretty much can identify few religious ones in almost any country, often in power. So in the entire political arena atheist are a minority.
I would agree with you that academic circles tend towards atheism, and would add also artists to the trend. What do you propose as more progressive and inspiring to these people? Rare cases of bigotry do exist though.

Close-mindedness:
I have only three words and I hope you get my point: abortion, lgbt, and euthanasia!

A tsunami of best wishes for you. b

Depends on the persons really.

This thread has been viewed 19766 times.

Back