The Y-DNA of the megalithic people

I just took the first google ref, if you are more happy with an academic ref: LAGOZZA E CHASSEY - INQUADRAMENTO CRONOLOGICO E CULTURALE DELLE CERAMICHE DELLA LOMBARDIA OCCIDENTALEE DEL SUD-EST DELLA FRANCIA:
Questo contributo essenzialmente è il risultato di una serie di riflessioni relative alle produzioni ceramiche del Neolitico nel Sud della Francia e nell’Italia centro-settentrionale tra 4500 e 3500 a.C. Questo fondamentale periodo del Neolitico in Europa Occidentale è stato identificato nel corso degli ultimi decenni come un orizzonte costituito da tre culture imparentate: Chassey in Francia, Cortaillod in Svizzera, Lagozza in Italia (LAVIOSA ZAMBOTTI 1939-1940, BAILLOUD, MIEGDEBOOFZHEIM 1955, VAQUER 1975, BORRELLO 1977 pubblicato nel 1984); o ancora nella prospettiva di un modello statico : il gruppo culturale Chassey/Cortaillod/ Lagozza(BORRELLO 1980; 2006)

By the way, Genetiker's admixture tables display the three Remedello individuals as 20% WHG + 80% EEF, an usual admixture among Megalithic socities. Ötzi had a 10% and a 85%... but he was G2a.

There is nothing in anything you have posted which proves your point, but you're free to believe whatever you choose.

How the hell did they build those things? They're freakin heavy and huge! And some have perfect edges and spheres like those stone circles.

Metallurgy is a generic term for all metalls.

For example we know the gold existed at middle east and there was an amateur metallurgy
BUT we consider Varna and souroundings as first metallurgy of Gold.
And Gold metallurgy moved from WEST TO EAST,
SOMETHING THAT NOBODY EVER NOTICED.

Bronze is found elsewhere probably,
BUT we consider Metallurgy of ARSENIC BRONZE start somewhere at SW Caucasus, Maykob.
and from there spread, so for Europe from EAST TO WEST, (that is the main theory basis for IE theory)
on controversary TIN BRONZE moves from Europe to Asia

How the hell did they build those things? They're freakin heavy and huge! And some have perfect edges and spheres like those stone circles.

He did, using THE FORCE

silhouette-star-wars-maitre-yoda-76-cm.jpg

some fun, joke,
human mind, if can noit realise something, creates alliens, daemons, gods, etc

the Barnenez Cairn https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnenez and the broken menhir of Locmariaquer (20.6 m tall) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locmariaquer_megaliths were built when farmers were still 200 km away, further inland

interior of a burial chamber in a Cairn :

Locmariaquer_Table_des_Marchand_%28interieur%29.jpg

they are 2000 years older then the piramids in Egypt

They say the symbol on this Menhir is a hatchet-plough. Isn't that indicative of an agrarian society?

I don't know?
When was the plough invented?
Most think the first farmers in Europe didn't have the plough yet.

I suppose the stone in the pic are hard to date too.
But megalithism would have been in Britanny by 4900 BC, and in Evora, southern Portugal by 6000 BC.
Farming arrived in southern Portugal by cardium ware around 5400 BC.

Some claim oxens were in Britanny when megalthism started, but there is no sign whatsoever of farming there and then.

From my perspective of course indicates an advanced -pastoral also; and agriculture- society.
(for the tool)

The tool looks and is, inteligent as his owner or well represent the absolut authority of "order", "law" or power of the community
This is an advanced item for the commodity, -I suppose and theorize-, it is tool, "symbol" and scepter also, it is not probably an agriculture tool, but inherited more haunting and war features is more profound for me . I will expect not so different shape -for an agro tool- but setted in horizontal posititon related to the axis of handle, also is interesting is the hand grip; at the bottom, which suggest the use of it as a weapon with thrust and chop characteristics.
( the agro tool is usefull to be loose for the hand because you have to repeat your moves/hits countless times, in contrast to battle which is "usefull" not to lose it at first hand, if you are lucky and dont loose both! -Hand and weapon)
Τhe analogy of size of the particles of the item dont indicate -for me- the use it as a plough. To heavy and too thick and to short.

If I dont underestimate something,
Radiocarbon dates indicate that the first phase of the monument was erected between 4850 and 4250 BC, and the second phase between 4450 and 4000 BC.

So, the question rises what animals -which possibly dragged the plough- were domesticated at that region and at what era? -I dont know.

I imagine holding it a person of the absolut authority a magister, a person mediator with the hypernatural forces,
He slaugter and chop the animal with it, he tear up the belly with the back side of the tool.
(the most ineresting -for the religious part of the ceremony-is part of the soft organs which they have to decode the signs fast, and consume it first)

I generally agree with @Maleth at
"that it is highly unlikely that Megalithic even in Europe as a whole can be attributed to one type of Haplogroup. The whole Megalithic subject is still highly debated world wide.

He did, using THE FORCE

silhouette-star-wars-maitre-yoda-76-cm.jpg

some fun, joke,
human mind, if can noit realise something, creates alliens, daemons, gods, etc

What was the name of that guy who said
"One think i knw that i dont know", but at his last times -on his trial of his life- said about a deamon inside him?

What a coincidence...
I had also a hard 10years... hard trials (I was charged unjust I was in big trouble and trapped ...let me not to expand but accept that for me it was unfair and for my bad luck I had to confront with not one lawyer -up on court- but sometimes with two and the next yaer with couple of others...
One of them (at the begin of my odyssey) stated the same : "-You are a deamon" Sure it was something that he didn;t realise... to be True and not just true-like, that dont change the years after with the others, allthough were prepared.
but
your statement is usefull for me, actually works fine with me because when you deep realise:
the think of the thing you think,
you are ready to name it also.
See the story above. :rolleyes:

@ ΠΑΝΑΞ

dedicated to you,
he is not Greek, but his tombstone is written in Greek
but I am certain,
that, when he met Aiakos Minoas Radamanthys,
he was judged,
'ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ'

and their verdict is not mortal.

@Yetos ΟΜΒΡΙΜΟΘΥΜΟΣ

I lie but with no intension, actually was devil his calling...

I like Jim.... as Beam also
Cheers bro, :LOL:

For afterlife I dont give a dime to the ferryman.:cool-v:

What was thought in the 75's is that Barnenez contained pottery, arrows spikes and polished stones, and dated from between 5100 and 4400 BC - it could very well be possible this cairn was built after first introgression of farmers into Brittany even if very fresh - I think the megalithism in West developped upon interactions between farmers and local Hg's; the dominating conceptions in megalithism concerning death and ancestors seem inspired more by HG's than by neolithic farmers and it's maybe not an hazard if first megalithism developped in regions where the demic weight of the Farmers was the lightest? Later megalithism was adopted farther and evolved - the seemingly dominant presence of some Y-I2a1 and I2a2 lineages among them in West in not so surprising then - only rough thoughts

Cheking the samples of the BB paper they have tested French Neolithic and Chalcolithic samples near Marseilles: La Couronne-Martigues collective tumulus (?) dated to 3500-3100 BC provided mtDNA U3a1, in Clos de Roque 3 pre-Chasséen pits (4700-4500 BC) with a female with mtDNA H3 and two males being I2a1b. The progression of I2a was going on by then...

With that it's very interesting the case of Treilles, with some 20 G2a and 2 I2a found in a collective burial cave (3000-2900 BC) for herders. It seems as if G2a pockets survided amidst I2a populations (Treilles Culture).

This thread has been viewed 20910 times.

Back