Crime Possible terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England

30,000 year of what kind of victims? What are you talking about? If you mean the wars going on the middle east, again ask your Western Intelligence agencies what they know about that and the military industrial complex. Again, this "terrorism" is not its own creation, if they wanted it to stop they could stop it tomorrow.
The west doesn't have a monopoly? Have you heard of the Dollar currency and how important how much power it has in this world, have you thought about that at all? I don't see any other society in the world invading countries militarily based on ridiculous lies and claiming that they're doing a good thing for those people they're trying to invade, destroy and exploit. NO OTHER PART OF THE WORLD IS SHOWING THAT LEVEL OF ARROGANCE AND HYPOCRISY. In fact I don't think any empire in history has ever been that schizophrenic. You literally have to be insane to believe in the propaganda. But I guess we live in pretty crazy times, anything is possible nowadays.

Don't provoke me with stupid comments anymore, that's it I'm done with this stupid thread.

so, a comment you don't like is a provocation?

well, yes, we're done

WHAT ??? NO, they would never do that to the house of Allah, what you are probably referring to is an incident that happened a long time ago (like 30 or 40 years) in which they seized the mosque, thinkin they are liberating it from the infidel Saudi government, but they would never destroy it. That would be like Christians attempting to destroy the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.

I just imagined if the thing was destroyed people would realize that there is no god protecting it, then maybe a mass apostasy event would strike the middle east, sure religious authorities will attempt to explain the incident but doubt in god will definitely capture many souls. I'm feeling guilt while writing this, please god forgive me, I was very religious so imagining the scenario feels very treacherous.

It could happen in two ways, natural events like earthquakes, or by human agency, the circumstances that would lead to that are still unclear to my sinful imagination, but both will result in casualties.

Ahh, the guilt, I feel like falling into an endless pit ...
Really, is this fake news then?

http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/india/isis-kaaba-saudi-arabia

There have been similar iconoclastic currents within Christianity.

Really, is this fake news then?

http://newsable.asianetnews.tv/india/isis-kaaba-saudi-arabia

There have been similar iconoclastic currents within Christianity.
The bombings did occur, it was a sad day, normal Muslims are not Muslims to them but hypocrite infidels and traitors and should be fought and killed but their goal wasn't to destroy the holy mosques, it can't be, so yeah the article is partially fake news.

Their ultimate goal is to conquer Mecca and Medina to prove their legitimacy and establish a caliphate, extinguish Israel, conquer every land that was previously in Muslim hands, and eventually rule the whole world, tax non-muslims until they accept Islam, and after that wait for the coming of Christ to fight the Anti-Christ and Gog and Magog and the Sun rising from the west and we don't want to follow Alice down the rabbit hole :)

They're crazy.

There is a hadith from Muhammad that foretells the destruction of the Kaaba by an Abyssinian man, why Abyssinia ? I don't know.
http://www.discoveringislam.org/destruction_of_kaba.htm

It was destroyed before but no one left the faith
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaaba#After_Muhammad

If I have to hear one more idiot celebrity tell me that the solution is "love each other" I may be tempted to throw something at the TV. These fools don't seem to understand that to work, it has to come from both sides. Do they think the Holocaust would have ended if the Jews had greeted the Nazis with LOVE?

When someone says they want to annihilate you, or at the very least conquer you, enslave you or make you second class citizens in your own countries, rape your daughters, I have some advice for you: believe them. The Jews didn't, and look what it cost sides.Look at what's been happening in the Middle East, for goodness sakes. Teen age boys are beheaded or crucified for not converting to Islam. NO geopolitical grievance excuses that. PERIOD.

If I have to hear one more idiot celebrity tell me that the solution is "love each other" I may be tempted to throw something at the TV. These fools don't seem to understand that to work, it has to come from both sides. Do they think the Holocaust would have ended if the Jews had greeted the Nazis with LOVE?

When someone says they want to annihilate you, or at the very least conquer you, enslave you or make you second class citizens in your own countries, rape your daughters, I have some advice for you: believe them. The Jews didn't, and look what it cost sides.Look at what's been happening in the Middle East, for goodness sakes. Teen age boys are beheaded or crucified for not converting to Islam. NO geopolitical grievance excuses that. PERIOD.

Of course they're not saying we should love the terrorists, these ****ers can go to hell if it exists, but their intent was not to discriminate against normal muslims in Europe because of terrorist acts, we should not generalise they are different people, you might be saying that salman abedi the one who committed the terror acts looked like a normal muslim, so how would we know who is a peaceful human being and who is a terrorist ?

One way is to specifically put muslims under strict surveillance, all their communication needs to be recorded and available to officials. They should not be allowed to have any secret or encrypted communication. People living in only muslim areas need to be either relocated or under strict police surveillance. But, doesn't that infringe the rights of innocent muslims ? someone might argue it almost serves as a badge of shame, a marker of identification.

Look, crimes are terrible, but I'm wondering, if the murderer was a non-muslim native british man, suppose some murderous psychopath, would the incident have been reported and magnified in this fashion ? it could have, but it usually isn't, because that's a normal crime, not something exciting with the narrative of a barbarous foreign culture that should be exterminated ,expelled, and invaded.

My personal solution if I were a politician : If crimes and terror acts and casualties from the muslim population do indeed exceed their proportion to other social groups, then that's a problem, and so we should implement the surveillance solution above. How the government communicates that with the muslim community and how it is reported in the media will decide if it is going to be a badge of shame or a badge of honor, yes it could be done, if the narrative was designed that this is a way for the muslim community to regain the trust of their fellow citizens, that we appreciate their sacrifices, that they are offering a great service to their country, and they are helping in the fight against terrorism and so on, it will work, hopefully I'm not a naive politician.

Terrorism is not only in Europe, syrians, iraqis, kurds and others, suffer daily against Isis, thousands die daily, never get reported, many choose to flee and live than to be ruled by Isis, some choose Europe, most of them will probably never get assimilated, I say they don't need to assimilate, they are not Europeans, they will go back to their country if they could, but that doesn't mean they should not get help, we are all the children of a single womb, a single mother that lived 99–148 thousand years ago. It is especially in these troubled times that we should remember our common humanity, and not give to hate, no matter what.

I hope you now know why I want the Kaaba destroyed, if that black cube just didn't exist, the whole world would be better, especially the middle east, it's also for the sake of muslims themselves, believe me they would better off without the need to perform fast yoga five times a day, it will liberate their minds, and who knows, maybe the descendants of these old civilisations will start to lead again in science and arts, the global human condition would improve tremendously.

Of course they're not saying we should love the terrorists, these ****ers can go to hell if it exists, but their intent was not to discriminate against normal muslims in Europe because of terrorist acts, we should not generalise they are different people, you might be saying that salman abedi the one who committed the terror acts looked like a normal muslim, so how would we know who is a peaceful human being and who is a terrorist ?

One way is to specifically put muslims under strict surveillance, all their communication needs to be recorded and available to officials. They should not be allowed to have any secret or encrypted communication. People living in only muslim areas need to be either relocated or under strict police surveillance. But, doesn't that infringe the rights of innocent muslims ? someone might argue it almost serves as a badge of shame, a marker of identification.

Look, crimes are terrible, but I'm wondering, if the murderer was a non-muslim native british man, suppose some murderous psychopath, would the incident have been reported and magnified in this fashion ? it could have, but it usually isn't, because that's a normal crime, not something exciting with the narrative of a barbarous foreign culture that should be exterminated ,expelled, and invaded.

My personal solution if I were a politician : If crimes and terror acts and casualties from the muslim population do indeed exceed their proportion to other social groups, then that's a problem, and so we should implement the surveillance solution above. How the government communicates that with the muslim community and how it is reported in the media will decide if it is going to be a badge of shame or a badge of honor, yes it could be done, if the narrative was designed that this is a way for the muslim community to regain the trust of their fellow citizens, that we appreciate their sacrifices, that they are offering a great service to their country, and they are helping in the fight against terrorism and so on, it will work, hopefully I'm not a naive politician.

Terrorism is not only in Europe, syrians, iraqis, kurds and others, suffer daily against Isis, thousands die daily, never get reported, many choose to flee and live than to be ruled by Isis, some choose Europe, most of them will probably never get assimilated, I say they don't need to assimilate, they are not Europeans, they will go back to their country if they could, but that doesn't mean they should not get help, we are all the children of a single womb, a single mother that lived 99–148 thousand years ago. It is especially in these troubled times that we should remember our common humanity, and not give to hate, no matter what.

I hope you now know why I want the Kaaba destroyed, if that black cube just didn't exist, the whole world would be better, especially the middle east, it's also for the sake of muslims themselves, believe me they would better off without the need to perform fast yoga five times a day, it will liberate their minds, and who knows, maybe the descendants of these old civilisations will start to lead again in science and arts, the global human condition would improve tremendously.
Very well said IronSide, I have same views about these dilemmas. Except the last paragraph. Destruction of Kaaba wouldn't achieve much probably. Some Mulla would find another nice rock in Mountains as new reincarnation and Kaaba. Besides, religious people will always rationalise this for their advantage. Personally, I think that Muslims are at their worse these days, but it is nothing unusual for a religion. We all know how "loving" Christians were when introducing "the only God" to whole Europe and beyond. You either accepted Christ or you were dead. How about actions of Buddhists to religious minorities in Burma, just recently. How about Japanese with their superior religion ruling, killing, raping, torturing folks of SE Asia in name of his half god Emperor?
In most of these cases religion was a justification and permission of an action. Either to take someone's land, someone's resources and money, or rape and kill like many psychopaths love to do. Heck, we even know waring atheism by Stalin.
On other hand most of ordinary people were always decent, compassionate and good regardless of religion. Most of the people regardless of religion want good peaceful life, rase kids, buy a car, have a nice home, and good friends.

I heard on the news that there is potential for another bombing in the UK. The bomb that was detonated by the suicide bomber at the Manchester arena was supposedly manufactured in an ISIS backed factory based in Britain.

Of course they're not saying we should love the terrorists, these ****ers can go to hell if it exists, but their intent was not to discriminate against normal muslims in Europe because of terrorist acts.

well Angela is right then, no?
these acts happen, and they are not normal crimes, they are blowing themselves up trying to make as many victims as possible.
they are indoctrinated by some fascist propaganda to hate all non-Muslims and even Muslims that aren't strict enough
and yes, we shouldn't generalise to much, but if that is all those idiot celebrities have to say again and again after each attack, they should shut their mouth or they should give some insights in what is realy in the minds of those lunatics and how it got there
those idiot celebrities just say what they are expected to say by the political correct community but they don't even dare to speak up their mind and try to give some usefull contribution, or, what's more likely, they are simply to stupid to do so

^ of course they are not normal(!) crimes. They are all planned.

I said I wouldn't post in this thread anymore but it's too cringe-worthy how naive some of your comments are in here. So let me try and clear some things up further but not go into too many details, I don't care enough to waste that much time. And also rant about things that are hard not to think about unless you live under a rock or you're a very simple minded person (sometimes I really envy that).

Understand this is more about a geopolitical game because of money, power, control of territory, natural resources, gas pipelines etc... than some crazy, radical ideology phenomena. Religions and ethnicitys or whatever thing it is that makes people feel like they're part of a team are very useful tools that's been implemented throughout history and modern times to turn populations into cannon fodder basically.

It's about major powers fighting over control over the middle east and the rest of Asia. Look into Brezinski's grand chessboard book as an example. Many interests involved, US and EU, Russia, Israel, Turkey, Saudis, Qatar and Arab Emirates, Iran and probably China too even though they seem kinda quiet for now, they need to handle their own back yard problems in the China Sea first and foremost.

ISIS and Al Qaeda are small fish, they're just pawns used as a proxy army by some and at the same time as a boogeyman to scare the western population and make them feel justified about US and NATO's shenanigans in the Middle East. They wouldn't survive a week if they didn't have support from some of the major players I just mentioned. They are mostly used against "dictators" (Gaddafi, Assad) who the US, EU, Israel, The Saudis want to get rid of. Russia, Iran and China are on the opposite side of the fence, they're backing them (well Assad he's still alive). Turkey is a wildcard in all this so far, it's not clear who's side they are leaning to, one day it's this, another day it's that... I think they're having the biggest headache from this game. Very unpredictable what Turkey will do or what will happen in Turkey. And they're also using the migrants as blackmail against the EU, the more EU pisses off Turkey the more migrants will come.

Russia... why do you think they intervened militarily in Syria when they didn't even do that in Ukraine? Because Assad invited them and they're nice about fulfilling his request? Not exactly. Because it's an even bigger threat to their security. If Syria falls, Iran is next then the Jihadist armies and ideology spreads to the Caucasus and Central Asia which would be a big problem for Russia, and China. Remember West's support of the Chechen rebels, the Uygurs and Tibet in China? The neo-Nazis in Ukraine? It's not because they're concerned with their human rights and democracy. You wanna believe in fairys and unicorns too go ahead, I can't help you, it's your life.
20% of Russian population is Muslim and even more in the greater Eurasian Union which is a very important project for Russia's future interests. Ukraine is a big issue for them too but for now they can cope with it by not reacting militarily and time will tell if they will handle the problem politically, oligarchicaly etc. In Crimea they did because it's too vital for Russia's control of the Black Sea.
Why does Russia repeat over and over again why NATO and their "alliance" doesn't work with them to extinguish these Jihadists? I don't think they're really asking, they're more calling NATO'S bluff. Their intervention has greatly complicated NATO or whatever oligarchs run NATO's plans.

These things are so complicated and multi-faceted that it's nearly impossible to predict what's gonna happen next, and sometimes I think they might even be impossible to control. The security and stability and the future of the world is so unpredictable and fragile now, we should all probably feel grateful and pretty lucky that things aren't getting worse, yet.

These celebrities saying we need "love" they're right, what do you expect them to say? We need more violence, we need more hate? There is plenty of that in the world today and I'm afraid it's growing by the day. And what else can they say? Did anybody appoint them to run the world? Are they the messiah we all need to listen to? They're just as clueless and helpless as the rest of us. Of course love is too simplistic of an answer as these problems are not so black and white, but it is a good start, it has to be the foundation if you will... But how exactly to implement it in such a chaotic world and how to fix these problems is a question that no one can answer. And good luck convincing 7 billion people to be on the same page, to follow to same rules and ideologies, it would have to take a miracle.

Will there be more deranged Muslims who go on a killing spree? Yes. Will there be more deranged non-Muslims who go on a killing spree? Yes. That's the crappy reality we're stuck with now and it's just one issue out of countless others that all of society is gonna have to deal with and choose how to deal with it. And although most people try to keep their heads in the sand or more precisely their high-tech gadgets... it's not sustainable. The world is getting smaller and moving faster. May God, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, the Big Bang whatever higher power help us all. And may the sane, intelligent, humane and cool heads prevail especially those who have the most power.

I'm not optimistic about all this or the younger generations. The more responsibility they're faced with the more they run from it, and that can't be a good sign.

I've been persecuted my whole life because I was born a Muslim. In Yugoslavia I almost got massacred by Chetniks or Ustashe or got blown up by their artillery. Then about a year after I moved to the US 911 happens and I become suspicious to everyone here. If you walked in my shoes you could easily be consumed with hate. Which I'm not cuz I'm too smart for that.
I should feel bad about what the Ottomans did over 500 years ago? They were an empire conquering territories which was normal in those times. At least they didn't spread all kinds of lies and propaganda to justify it. And they weren't forcing everyone to convert to Islam obviously, in the Balkans most of the population remained Christian.
If you walked in the shoes of the family and friends of the people who died and suffered from Islamic extrmists then you would understand why people are suspicious of Muslims. I knew plenty of people in New York who had friends and family that died in 911. You aren't the victim they are. The vast majority of the worst and most dangerous terrorist attacks in Western countries are by Muslims. You guys have a dangerous and not so small minority of extremists in your communities. If you want to hate or be angry at anyone be angry at the people who are causing the problems namely Islamic extrmists, not regular westerners who just want to live in peace.

Last edited:
hmm people continually forget that terrorism is a product of sick minds, and all of them find "excuses" in some kind of supremacy over others, others are always "scum" for them therefore should be exterminated. Everyone fails to see that these terrorists are either psychopaths, sociopaths, drug abusers or with any other personality disorder that makes them feel like looser and victims of everyone else. Breivik killed in cold blood 77 children (almost all white Scandinavian just check for their photos), youngsters and elderly in the name of western supremacy. He is the same extremist and terrorist as the Muslim terrorists. In US more get killed from their own Christian supremacist or simply crazy shooters then they do from Muslim terrorists. It is all the same, those are sick people, no matter their religion or race. A sick person will always try to find some kind of fetish to prove them right.

What the other "sane" part is failing to do is getting it together and face the problem holistically and unbiased, on the contrary the western world almost plunged in the hands of these same crazy people, it started in UK with Brexit then in US with narcissistic/schizophrenic Trump. And of course "dark" forces will prevail. Why? Simply because the whole humanity has gone crazy trying to show off and prove that "my sh*t is better then your sh*t" and those are golden days for tyrants all over the world. Thank god for some sane Europeans who voted against this madness.

hmm people continually forget that terrorism is a product of sick minds, and all of them find "excuses" in some kind of supremacy over others, others are always "scum" for them therefore should be exterminated. Everyone fails to see that these terrorists are either psychopaths, sociopaths, drug abusers or with any other personality disorder that makes them feel like looser and victims of everyone else. Breivik killed in cold blood 77 children (almost all white Scandinavian just check for their photos), youngsters and elderly in the name of western supremacy. He is the same extremist and terrorist as the Muslim terrorists. In US more get killed from their own Christian supremacist or simply crazy shooters then they do from Muslim terrorists. It is all the same, those are sick people, no matter their religion or race. A sick person will always try to find some kind of fetish to prove them right.

What the other "sane" part is failing to do is getting it together and face the problem holistically and unbiased, on the contrary the western world almost plunged in the hands of these same crazy people, it started in UK with Brexit then in US with narcissistic/schizophrenic Trump. And of course "dark" forces will prevail. Why? Simply because the whole humanity has gone crazy trying to show off and prove that "my sh*t is better then your sh*t" and those are golden days for tyrants all over the world. Thank god for some sane Europeans who voted against this madness.
It's you who aren't looking at things unbiasedly. Tell me what is the proportion of terror attacks in Europe done my Muslims from all terror attacks? Yea u don't wanna answer that question. No body killed three thousand people in one terror attack like Muslims. These guys are not psychopaths on drugs doing crazy stuff. They are sober intelligent religious extremists. Anyone who tries to argue otherwise is biased, and not honestly admitting to the situation. Of course crazy lunatics kill people of all race and religion, but we arent talking about crazy people but sane people. Even Bill Maher and other new atheists admit to this problem.

Lol I could find you videos where al-Nusra and other ISIS captives are interviewed and clearly look and sound like they're doped up out of their minds. Look it up on youtube. But of course you won't, that doesn't interest you like being Islamophobic that's clearly your preference, it's nice to choose to be part of a "team" us against them, it's very easy and pathetic and totally useless but if it makes you happy good for you. But not good for the world to have people like you. You either didn't read anything I wrote, or you're really that ignorant and you don't have a gram of brains inside your skull. And I wish you go through what victims of war had to go through that's all I can say to you and I hope everyone who thinks like you meets the same fate.

Lol I could find you videos where al-Nusra and other ISIS captives are interviewed and clearly look and sound like they're doped up out of their minds. Look it up on youtube. But of course you won't, that doesn't interest you like being Islamophobic that's clearly your preference, it's nice to choose to be part of a "team" us against them, it's very easy and pathetic and totally useless but if it makes you happy good for you. But not good for the world to have people like you. You either didn't read anything I wrote, or you're really that ignorant and you don't have a gram of brains inside your skull. And I wish you go through what victims of war had to go through that's all I can say to you and I hope everyone who thinks like you meets the same fate.
I can find you videos and have watched many videos of completely sane and rational isis members and other Islamic terrorists who aren't doped and are completely sober. Was Osama bin laden doped and a pyscopath? He was totally sane. Keep lying to yourself. Islam has a massive problem with in it's community and its why most Islamic countries live not only in poverty but violence. You can use political correct terms used by liberals like islamaphobic they don't scare me. What scares me is that 90 % of syrians think Islamic apostates should be executed and they are just coming to live in our countries. Islam as a faith can't be seperate from the state and can't be subordinate to any institution, it isn't like other faiths. People are silly to assume it isb

so many excuses for such a barabaric act I read here, it's pointless to discuss

no, those idiot celebrities, with 'love each other' got it completely wrong

:sad-2:

1. The conext was how do you stop terrorism or these kinds of attacks from happening, not should we attack our Muslim neighbors. You don't get to change the facts to suit your preferred narrative. The "celebrity" answer was vacuous and stupid, which is what I expect from most people.

2. There is a huge difference between an individual psychopath, or even a member of criminal gangs like MS13 or the Mexican drug cartels, people and entities about which I know a lot more than you do, unfortunately, and an extremist religious sect being spread throughout the world by radical clerics, and building upon a base of Wahabi inspired beliefs. As we speak, Muslims around the world, most worryingly children, are being indoctrinated. In places like prisons, men of various beliefs or none are being converted. I know what I'm talking about; it's happening.

There is a fundamental difference between a criminal gang motivated by profit, and an extremist religious sect promising eternal salvation even for the most horrendous acts.

As for your numbers game, I find it offensive. For a few week period after 9/11 it seemed that I did nothing but go to the funerals of fathers and mothers, daughters and sons, brothers and sisters who died that day, some by throwing themselves out of burning buildings after calling their wives to express their love, and not because they were involved in the drug business, or were even in a war zone, but because they went to work.

What criminal cartel has ever done anything comparable? That was a rhetorical question. The answer is none.

Plus, you basically missed the point. The issue isn't what have they done, how many have they killed so far. The issue is how many will they they kill, what will the world look like if this cancer is allowed to grow? The answer is right before your eyes if you'd remove your blinders. Look what was done to the Yazidis. Look what is happening to Christians in the Middle East: they said they want to exterminate them, and where they've taken power that's exactly what they're doing.

That was my point: they're telling us what they mean to do if they get power. Why in hell, given the evidence in front of us, do some people refuse to accept it?

Do you know how many hundreds of millions of Muslims there are in the world? If only a couple of percent adopt the beliefs of this sect, it is a huge problem.

That's not to mention the large percentages, even in America, who believe in Sharia Law and that it should be imposed. We are even seeing Pakistani doctors arrested for performing extreme female circumcision, which is really female mutilation.

These are real issues and real problems, no matter how much some people want to pretend they don't exist.

3. As for this nonsense that they're all just disaffected, mentally ill young men, I would suggest that people do some more intensive reading of European history. The same things were said of the first Nazis in Munich. Hitler was considered a buffoon, a temporary aberration. I wouldn't even disagree with someone who says they were mentally ill, but they gained millions of adherents, and they took over almost all of Europe. Do you know how many thousands upon thousands of Germans belonged to the SS? Then add in all the auxiliary support staff who were involved in various atrocities. Were all those tens and tens if not hundreds of thousands of people all just disaffected young men? Maybe they were, maybe huge percentages of the entire population is mentally ill. I would therefore say we should be wary of any ideology which could unite and organize all these people.

1. The conext was how do you stop terrorism or these kinds of attacks from happening, not should we attack our Muslim neighbors. You don't get to change the facts to suit your preferred narrative. The "celebrity" answer was vacuous and stupid, which is what I expect from most people.

2. There is a huge difference between an individual psychopath, or even a member of criminal gangs like MS13 or the Mexican drug cartels, people and entities about which I know a lot more than you do, unfortunately, and an extremist religious sect being spread throughout the world by radical clerics, and building upon a base of Wahabi inspired beliefs. As we speak, Muslims around the world, most worryingly children, are being indoctrinated. In places like prisons, men of various beliefs or none are being converted. I know what I'm talking about; it's happening.

There is a fundamental difference between a criminal gang motivated by profit, and an extremist religious sect promising eternal salvation even for the most horrendous acts.

As for your numbers game, I find it offensive. For a few week period after 9/11 it seemed that I did nothing but go to the funerals of fathers and mothers, daughters and sons, brothers and sisters who died that day, some by throwing themselves out of burning buildings after calling their wives to express their love, and not because they were involved in the drug business, or were even in a war zone, but because they went to work.

What criminal cartel has ever done anything comparable? That was a rhetorical question. The answer is none.

Plus, you basically missed the point. The issue isn't what have they done, how many have they killed so far. The issue is how many will they they kill, what will the world look like if this cancer is allowed to grow? The answer is right before your eyes if you'd remove your blinders. Look what was done to the Yazidis. Look what is happening to Christians in the Middle East: they said they want to exterminate them, and where they've taken power that's exactly what they're doing.

That was my point: they're telling us what they mean to do if they get power. Why in hell, given the evidence in front of us, do some people refuse to accept it?

Do you know how many hundreds of millions of Muslims there are in the world? If only a couple of percent adopt the beliefs of this sect, it is a huge problem.

That's not to mention the large percentages, even in America, who believe in Sharia Law and that it should be imposed. We are even seeing Pakistani doctors arrested for performing extreme female circumcision, which is really female mutilation.

These are real issues and real problems, no matter how much some people want to pretend they don't exist.

3. As for this nonsense that they're all just disaffected, mentally ill young men, I would suggest that people do some more intensive reading of European history. The same things were said of the first Nazis in Munich. Hitler was considered a buffoon, a temporary aberration. I wouldn't even disagree with someone who says they were mentally ill, but they gained millions of adherents, and they took over almost all of Europe. Do you know how many thousands upon thousands of Germans belonged to the SS? Then add in all the auxiliary support staff who were involved in various atrocities. Were all those tens and tens if not hundreds of thousands of people all just disaffected young men? Maybe they were, maybe huge percentages of the entire population is mentally ill. I would therefore say we should be wary of any ideology which could unite and organize all these people.
Couldnt agree more.

What's also amazing is how nobody is threatening anyone, but you are wishing war and violence for me. Why are you such a violent people? Anybody who doesn't view your faith agreeably you respond with violence?

I can find you videos and have watched many videos of completely sane and rational isis members and other Islamic terrorists who aren't doped and are completely sober. Was Osama bin laden doped and a pyscopath? He was totally sane. Keep lying to yourself. Islam has a massive problem with in it's community and its why most Islamic countries live not only in poverty but violence. You can use political correct terms used by liberals like islamaphobic they don't scare me. What scares me is that 90 % of syrians think Islamic apostates should be executed and they are just coming to live in our countries. Islam as a faith can't be seperate from the state and can't be subordinate to any institution, it isn't like other faiths. People are silly to assume it isb

You're absolutely correct on this one. Look at India and Pakistan: people are getting killed on the streets as apostates if they question religious dogma. Maybe someday Islam will evolve to the point where it tolerates diversity of belief, atheism, the separation of church and state, but until it does, this is a huge problem.

These supposedly stupid and doped up young men have killed tens of thousands of people in the ME, raped hundreds if not thousands of women and girls, and stampeded at least one million people into Europe. What could they accomplish if they were straight? Or maybe the drugs help deaden whatever conscience they might still have. The SS men my area burning people alive in their churches, throwing grenades at them, dashing babies against walls, even ripping fetuses out of the wombs of living women before killing both of them were often drunk or drugged young men too. So what?

This thread has been viewed 36454 times.

Back