Crime Possible terrorist attack at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England

War is upon us

DO NOT HIDE BEHIND YOUR FINGERS

Ok I have a question for all you that are terrified of Muslims. Why don't you get off your asses and do something about all of them getting deported out of your peaceful democratic countries? You truly think your governments care about you and have your best interests at heart and don't lie to you why don't you protest, do what it takes to deport all Muslims and not let any Muslims in especially the ones you think are "suspicious" to live in your country? Doesn't that sound like a logical solution? Or maybe even take a page out of other reactionaries like the Nazis and make all Muslims wear some kind of mark like an armband and send them to concentration camps? With your thinking there is no other solutions that present themselves. If there are please enlighten me.

I'll look for that video if I find it I'll post it here of the captive Jihadi guy.

What's also amazing is how nobody is threatening anyone, but you are wishing war and violence for me. Why are you such a violent people? Anybody who doesn't view your faith agreeably you respond with violence?

I'm not threatening anyone either, I'm just saying I wish the same for you that I've gone through because you don't think it was such a bad thing so I'd just like it for you to experience it and see how it's no biggie. Why do you suddenly see that as a threat?

Ok I have a question for all you that are terrified of Muslims. Why don't you get off your asses and do something about all of them getting deported out of your peaceful democratic countries? You truly think your governments care about you and have your best interests at heart and don't lie to you why don't you protest, do what it takes to deport all Muslims and not let any Muslims in especially the ones you think are "suspicious" to live in your country? Doesn't that sound like a logical solution? Or maybe even take a page out of other reactionaries like the Nazis and make all Muslims wear some kind of mark like an armband and send them to concentration camps? With your thinking there is no other solutions that present themselves. If there are please enlighten me.

I'll look for that video if I find it I'll post it here of the captive Jihadi guy.

I think ,you already know the answer

I can find you videos and have watched many videos of completely sane and rational isis members and other Islamic terrorists who aren't doped and are completely sober. Was Osama bin laden doped and a pyscopath? He was totally sane. Keep lying to yourself. Islam has a massive problem with in it's community and its why most Islamic countries live not only in poverty but violence. You can use political correct terms used by liberals like islamaphobic they don't scare me. What scares me is that 90 % of syrians think Islamic apostates should be executed and they are just coming to live in our countries. Islam as a faith can't be seperate from the state and can't be subordinate to any institution, it isn't like other faiths. People are silly to assume it isb

You do know that Christian societies made the separation of church and state not because the bible says it's ok?
Osama Bin Laden was a CIA agent that fought against the Soviets in Afghanistan. And was a Saudi royal. Actually most of the world lives in poverty and there wasn't nearly as much violence and there was less poverty and more secularism before the US and NATO went into the middle east to spread freedom. There are plenty of Muslim countries that don't live by sharia law. And the wealthiest ones like Saudi Arabia do actually implement sharia law and are the most traditional Muslim than all others, who are best friends with your overloards in the west btw particularly the American and British governments. Number one buyers of American weapons and sell their oil only in dollars, the petro-dollar. They're also the creators and funders of Wahhabism. The US government threatened to sue the Saudis for 911 and it failed embarrassingly and faded away. The 911 victims must feel real good about that and their government.

oh, play the victim, wouldn't you like to be a martyr?

oh, play the victim, wouldn't you like to be a martyr?
I've never heard such nonsense. Muslims being treated badly here is exceedingly rare. In the San Diego case, the people that monster killed had just given him and his veiled wife a baby shower. The Turkish families in my town, and some Turkish business people, including the owner of my hair salon, are treated just like anyone else. The contractor who is installing my new roof is, I found out just last week, an Albanian Muslim. Very few know he's Muslim, and those who do know don't care. Maybe it's partly because they don't walk around with a massive chip on the shoulder.

hmm people continually forget that terrorism is a product of sick minds, and all of them find "excuses" in some kind of supremacy over others, others are always "scum" for them therefore should be exterminated. Everyone fails to see that these terrorists are either psychopaths, sociopaths, drug abusers or with any other personality disorder that makes them feel like looser and victims of everyone else. Breivik killed in cold blood 77 children (almost all white Scandinavian just check for their photos), youngsters and elderly in the name of western supremacy. He is the same extremist and terrorist as the Muslim terrorists. In US more get killed from their own Christian supremacist or simply crazy shooters then they do from Muslim terrorists. It is all the same, those are sick people, no matter their religion or race. A sick person will always try to find some kind of fetish to prove them right.

What the other "sane" part is failing to do is getting it together and face the problem holistically and unbiased, on the contrary the western world almost plunged in the hands of these same crazy people, it started in UK with Brexit then in US with narcissistic/schizophrenic Trump. And of course "dark" forces will prevail. Why? Simply because the whole humanity has gone crazy trying to show off and prove that "my sh*t is better then your sh*t" and those are golden days for tyrants all over the world. Thank god for some sane Europeans who voted against this madness.

you realy need to refer to the attack by sick Breivik 6 years ago?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/world/middleeast/egypt-coptic-christian-attack.html?_r=0

this is the 2nd attack by Muslim extremists this week, and this is not an exception, it is an average

but you are blind to the facts, looking for excuses elsewhere
people like you make me very pesimistic this problem will ever be solved

Play nice, play safe you two, no need to make this an emotional showdown, criticize each other but no need to be disrespectful.

I'm not even moderator lol, I just didn't want Angela to descend from mt.Olympus to lecture you.

I've never heard such nonsense. Muslims being treated badly here is exceedingly rare. In the San Diego case, the people that monster killed had just given him and his veiled wife a baby shower. The Turkish families in my town, and some Turkish business people, including the owner of my hair salon, are treated just like anyone else. The contractor who is installing my new roof is, I found out just last week, an Albanian Muslim. Very few know he's Muslim, and those who do know don't care. Maybe it's partly because they don't walk around with a massive chip on the shoulder.

Is this directed at me? You say I have a chip on my shoulder? Yeah you're right, I can't stop throwing things at the TV when someone mentions love.

No one is trying to attack people personally, of course there are good muslims, I know and have some good Turkish friends here in Austria. The fact is though is that you guys have a massive world wide problem in your community. I attribute this to Islam itself, but regardless of what I think about it, the massive problem remains and it's a burden to the who world and it won't get better if this crippling political correctness and out right denial of what's happening continues in the west. What's the solution...not a simple one but definitely not letting in more people who are at high risk of being radicals. All people in war zones should be taken to places of safety, this is totally different to letting people come and live in your society with out really any knowledge of what they did and commited back in their own countries.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

No one is trying to attack people personally, of course there are good muslims, I know and have some good Turkish friends here in Austria. The fact is though is that you guys have a massive world wide problem in your community. I attribute this to Islam itself, but regardless of what I think about it, the massive problem remains and it's a burden to the who world and it won't get better if this crippling political correctness and out right denial of what's happening continues in the west. What's the solution...not a simple one but definitely not letting in more people who are at high risk of being radicals. All people in war zones should be taken to places of safety, this is totally different to letting people come and live in your society with out really any knowledge of what they did and commited back in their own countries.

Sent from my KIW-L21 using Tapatalk

Well at least we do agree on something. Not that the religion itself is evil, that's absolutely ridiculous but with all the hysteria about it being propagated and all the thing that have gone on not to repeat myself again... It's not a good idea to let in more immigrants and if these governments cared they should do something about stopping the wars in their countries and actually eradicating the extremism like Russia is trying to do.

This is absolutely the most unbelievable news of today. A neonazi who decide to convert in Islam and kill two his camerates:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/neo-nazi-roommate-murder.html?_r=0

This world is crazy.

Moral of the story...
There's an example that the crazies out there anywhere, no matter what background will do crazy things and justify it with any crazy excuse. Islam is practically marketed now to justify extremism. And the media is largely guilty. You can use any reason or any ideology to commit violence and crimes against humanity. I though this would be common sense and part of the ugly side of human nature to most people but no, some people just have to dramatize everything and point a finger at "the other" and worry about all the wrong things.
This why I don't have much hope for humanity.

too much blah blah and brain wash.

In Saudi works the biggest anti-terror organisation,
did it prevent any bomb attack.

Alliances organisations etc etc against terror
did they prevent any bomb attack?

No Islam is good
No USA is good
No Russia is good
No Christianity is good
No Atheists are good,
No Budhist are good

WHO KNOWS NEXT?
maybe North Korea is behind terrorist attacks,

THE THING THAT SOMEONES MUST UNDERSTAND
IS THIS

IF THE 'GOOD' Islam, I mean the ones in Islam that have still can think and have brain,
does not start war against the 'BAD' Islam, and I do not mean ISIS only,
but inside their temens and isolation and prevail and expell of extremists
then the 'good' Islam is same with the 'Bad' Islam.

Those who understand this, start work in this direction,
being Muslim does mean priviledges or better Human, or supreme being
same being Christian, same Being Budhist etc etc

so better start clean your temens and houses,
before we have other phenomena

IT IS NOT USA
IT IS NOT RUSSIA
IT IS NOT Alliens
that must reveal the 'bad' Islam network
neither the 'christians' aree the ones who should fight the 'bad' islam
and most of the Atheists have nothing to do with religious carbage,
to lose their lifes for the shake of Jihad.

AND SURELY IT IS NOT THE INNOCENTS THAT MUST BE KILLED
SO A 'MUSLIM" GO TO HIS RELIGIOUS HEAVEN

IT IS THE ISLAMIC WORLD THAT MUST FIGHT 'BAD" ISLAM.
Not Crusaders, Neither Ακριτες

Moral of the story...
There's an example that the crazies out there anywhere, no matter what background will do crazy things and justify it with any crazy excuse. Islam is practically marketed now to justify extremism. And the media is largely guilty. You can use any reason or any ideology to commit violence and crimes against humanity. I though this would be common sense and part of the ugly side of human nature to most people but no, some people just have to dramatize everything and point a finger at "the other" and worry about all the wrong things.
This why I don't have much hope for humanity.
This guy was legit crazy, he's not a good example of Islamic extrmism. The attacks in Paris , Charlie hebdo, beheading of the French priest, now Manchester, nice, etc...the people organizing these attacks aren't crazy

Play nice, play safe you two, no need to make this an emotional showdown, criticize each other but no need to be disrespectful.

I'm not even moderator lol, I just didn't want Angela to descend from mt.Olympus to lecture you.
LeBroc keeps talking about the hammer. I never asked if that was Thor's hammer. That doesn't really suit. Olympus is better, although I've always thought they were a silly bunch, whether it's the Greek version or the Roman version..

I like Athena usually. She had a spear, helmet and shield. OK, I'll go with Mount Olympus and Athena and her spear. Oh wait, what about Joan of Arc? Then I could carry a sword. No, forget it. She wore full body armor. How do you go to the bathroom? Plus, they didn't bathe. Athena it is. :)

Moral of the story...
There's an example that the crazies out there anywhere, no matter what background will do crazy things and justify it with any crazy excuse. Islam is practically marketed now to justify extremism. And the media is largely guilty. You can use any reason or any ideology to commit violence and crimes against humanity.

I think this is a great point. At any time there appears to be a subset of men drawn to ideologies that foster martial virtue and a certain contempt for life. Extremist Islam provides these things along with a coherent theological backdrop and the general sense that Western shenanigans in MENA should be avenged.

Groups like ISIS also have the advantage that there are effectively zero barriers to joining. Any loner who feels world-weary and suicidal can just pledge allegiance and give their death 'meaning'. This is actually a very new phenomenon facilitated by social media and such.

I think this is a great point. At any time there appears to be a subset of men drawn to ideologies that foster martial virtue and a certain contempt for life. Extremist Islam provides these things along with a coherent theological backdrop and the general sense that Western shenanigans in MENA should be avenged.

Groups like ISIS also have the advantage that there are effectively zero barriers to joining. Any loner who feels world-weary and suicidal can just pledge allegiance and give their death 'meaning'. This is actually a very new phenomenon facilitated by social media and such.

Thank you!

This thread has been viewed 36660 times.

Back